casey rothwell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trueblue

Peebles, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2009
Does anyone know Casey Rothwell? I heard that she is a worthless mother/jar jumper
ladyleglicker

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2009
yep ur right she is a worthless mother and a jar jumper and a homewrecker need me to go on cause believe me i can the b*tch just found out she has AIDS. Guess she got em from Andrew Hughues. she is the biggest whore of Adams County. Needs to do a DNA on little boy doesn't even know who the daddy is thats pretty damn sad. But welfare will take care of it regardless thats how they are. By the way watch it she likes to snitch.
Queen

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Hey i got some nasty naked pictures of her if ne ones interested let me know. She likes to have sex the painful way hot candle wax on her crack.
ladylies

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2009
I heard it was 3 diffrent guys that was the little boys daddy and they area all neighbors guess they are hit that nasty sh*t together. I heard one of them say he had to use a gas mask and when he got he had to frebreeze his house to get rid of the smell. Oh not to mention she wanted paid in drugs what the heck guess her kids didn't need to eat. She sales her food stamps for oxys.
ladyleg licker

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2009
yeah casey is a worthless mother and a jar jumper need i go on doesn't even know who her little boys daddy is thats pathetic. all she does is use people shes goes through men more than she changes her underwear. nasty ass stinkin b*tch. Shes with andrew hughues now and she just found out she has AIDS. So to all of you who have been with make sure you get tested. she likes to snitch the wh*re has her day comeing you can believe that.
ladyleg licker

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2009
oh i know some1 who has naked pictures if you want to see the nasty hoe one guy said he had to wear a gas mask it stunk so bad then he used frebreeze to get rid of the smell she likes hot candle wax on her crack.
bombom

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2009
trueblue wrote:
Does anyone know Casey Rothwell? I heard that she is a worthless mother/jar jumper
WONDERING..WHAT IS A JAR JUMPER..I have seen that wrote several times and I have no idea what that means.lol
someone

Frankfort, IN

#8 Oct 15, 2009
say what u want but leave her kids out of it a**holes. u cant pick your parents and the kids have no control of what parents do. she knows the father you just wish you did. LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT!!
heather jones

Frankfort, IN

#9 Oct 15, 2009
got anything you need to say about her kids call me a** wipe she doesnt have aids and it must not smell to bad they all want more maybe your jealous. and you cant break up a "happy" home maybe you need to stay off here and work on your own life or get one. put your name one here you WILL get yours too believe that!
true friend of casey

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Oct 15, 2009
Let me start off by saying i can tell you all saying stuff about her kids shows what low lifes you truly are! Casey makes sure her kids are well cared for and she is a good mom!Casey can not help she is a pretty girl who MANY men find attractive!(HMM, i would put money on it that your husband/boyfriends find her more desirable than you!)So, this all stems from your being jealous of her! You are just trying to make yourself feel better by posting nothing but lies.If you were a real woman you would not be hiding behind your computer!Sadly for you people your lives must be pretty crappy to have to be making up all of these lies! In closing GROW UP and worry about your own issues i know you must have quite a few!Leave Casey and her children alone!
victim

Springfield, OH

#12 Oct 17, 2009
U know all the shit ive heard is correct so far on casey well peoples opinion that is i believe she is trashy, skankass, whore but the apple diddnt fall far from the tree now did it pam? I taste my babies food to make sure it's not to hot and they dont burn their mouth but never read anything in them mother 2 be books about fucking their boyfriends AFTER your daughter. Is that to make sure they havent caught any STD'S or someone said she had aids who knows maybe you gave them 2 her? I dont believe in people getting on this site and making shit up but the truth hurts dont it bitches?
cheri

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 Oct 22, 2009
Her and andrew are my friends and they dont have any stds and they are nothing but good to pepole so shut the hell up and get a life
wtf

Springfield, OH

#14 Oct 23, 2009
victim wrote:
U know all the shit ive heard is correct so far on casey well peoples opinion that is i believe she is trashy, skankass, whore but the apple diddnt fall far from the tree now did it pam? I taste my babies food to make sure it's not to hot and they dont burn their mouth but never read anything in them mother 2 be books about fucking their boyfriends AFTER your daughter. Is that to make sure they havent caught any STD'S or someone said she had aids who knows maybe you gave them 2 her? I dont believe in people getting on this site and making shit up but the truth hurts dont it bitches?
i TOTALLY agree and i soooo KNOW who you are lol I can tell by the wording and smartass-ery lmmfao i'm gonna call you out on this 2mro and we are both gonna get a good laugh lol
babyblueeyes30

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2009
you are a bunch of lieing good for nouthing truch grow the fu** up stay out of people life and stop talking truch she dose know who the dad is and she dose not have aids and so what if she on drugs that is her life not youres so stop talking sh** grow up and get a life or grow some balls and talk sh** to her face not on here you fu***** truch talking bit****
LoLing

Coshocton, OH

#16 Oct 28, 2009
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
i TOTALLY agree and i soooo KNOW who you are lol I can tell by the wording and smartass-ery lmmfao i'm gonna call you out on this 2mro and we are both gonna get a good laugh lol
Hm some of these terms seem quite familiar to me. Call me.
cheri

Santa Barbara, CA

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Every one needs to stop talking about her kids and her and andrew they are doing good and i think its pretty bad that pepole want to talk about her kids and its dam stupid that u all talk about kids so if u all have a problem with her and andrew leave the kids out of it and say it to their faces and stop talking shit behind their backs luv u casey and andrew and kids
wtf

Springfield, OH

#18 Oct 28, 2009
LoLing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm some of these terms seem quite familiar to me. Call me.
smartass-ery should seem familiar...i stole it from YOU LoLing lmmfao Thats funny that 3 diff ppl busted each other down on this comment lol
not a fan

Dayton, OH

#19 Oct 28, 2009
you are right, her chilren shoud be left out of this, she leaves them out of everything hell she hardly ever even sees the little boy unless she has a heads up that cps is making a home visit. She a piss pooor excuse for a mother, pill whore, and Andrew Hughes is nothing but the biggest theif around hiding out on a bench warrant right now.
LOLLOL

Sardinia, OH

#20 Oct 29, 2009
Queen wrote:
Hey i got some nasty naked pictures of her if ne ones interested let me know. She likes to have sex the painful way hot candle wax on her crack.
OMG...that's funny!! Candle wax on her crack!! Maybe that will make her nasty ass crack smell a little better!
mary

Sardinia, OH

#21 Oct 29, 2009
Casey Rothwell? The name is familiar, but I don't know her. Who are her parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ken pettit 1 hr patty 9
Getn It 6 hr Curious 1
Lori Rideout McUne (Aug '10) 8 hr Gravity 73
ADAMS COUNTY'S Finest 9 hr Str8 4
Melody Stapleton Thu I know 50
senior citizens board meeting Sep 2 Ann 3
westunion mcdonald's (Jun '14) Sep 2 Joe 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages