Next Last
Opinion

United States

#1 May 17, 2010
Whats up with his back injury?
What

West Chester, OH

#2 May 17, 2010
why do u care? why not just ask him bc u know ur going to get all sorts of messed up answers on here what better way to hear it than right out of the horses mouth!!!
LMAO

United States

#3 May 17, 2010
Pill Head!
Retard

Fairfield, OH

#4 May 17, 2010
LMAO when your in pain you eat pills to help so go f*ck yourself.
omg

Napoleon, OH

#5 May 17, 2010
why the hell wuld you put his name on here to ask that! let see because you want to start shit! god get a life and stay out of his! if you want to know some thing why dont you try calling him or just ask him! he will tell you! for your info he really does have a bad back do to a car rack! so back off! let him and his family live how ever they want with out stupid ppl like you starting shit!! love you steve and connie! i got your back! i dont get to see you much any more but still love ya!
Connie

Fairfield, OH

#6 May 17, 2010
well omg i bet as soon as he quiut giving you a buzz i bet thats about the time you did't see much of him
Someone who knows

United States

#7 May 17, 2010
Gibson is a drug head I dont care what anyone says! He is a good guy but has major issues with drugs! He needs to get clean and be the man he use to be and take care of his wife instead of treating her like shit and screwing around on her! Connie you deserve better than that!
omg

Napoleon, OH

#8 May 17, 2010
for your info i dont do drugs!! i know steve and connie because of thire son! its none of your bzzz what steve does or does with connie! just leve them alone!!! nothing on here is going to help and one just start shit like it has! do you think conie would want this shit on here?(NO) do you think thire kids wants this on here?(NO) so just stop! get a life and stay out of steve and connies!!!
yep

Fairfield, OH

#9 May 18, 2010
to omg.....its car wreck...not rack
knowledge is power

Miamisburg, OH

#10 May 19, 2010
You think his girlfriend wants this on here?No!Guess what,if he can screw around on his wife,and hunt pills as if stalking killers,then he could make it at mickey d's flipping burgers.
stop

Napoleon, OH

#11 May 19, 2010
please just leve this family alaone!! what they do or dont do is none of any ones bzzz!! so just stop talking shit! if you have some thing to say about them do it to steve and connies face not on topix!!! this is some ones life, father,and mother! think about that for a min! would you want you family or kids reading this shit?(NO) i know steve and connies son would not like this at all! so plaese stop! talk about some thing thats matters!!
mark gibson his son

Napoleon, OH

#12 May 21, 2010
LMAO wrote:
Pill Head!
What is it any of your buiseness if he is a pill head or not? i bet you are a pill head too! stop running your worthless cock sucker on here and putting stuff about my dad. if you want to tell ppl about his issues you can text or call me insted of telling ppl about him on here. it is none of your buiseness what he does or when he does it. so get a [email protected] life and quit runnin your mouth
knowledge is power

Miamisburg, OH

#13 May 21, 2010
Who gets your punk ass when he gets kicked into the system for dealin?Runnin your mouth on a computer is a physical impossibility.Now tell daddy to leave heather alone,and get back in his own bed.
love ya mark

Napoleon, OH

#15 May 21, 2010
knowledge is power wrote:
Who gets your punk ass when he gets kicked into the system for dealin?Runnin your mouth on a computer is a physical impossibility.Now tell daddy to leave heather alone,and get back in his own bed.
look mark is a good man!!! you would do the same if some as* holes like you was saying shit about your dad! dont call him a puck ass! he is not scared of you! what steve is doing has nothing to do with you so why do you care? why dont you just get a life and stay out of steve and connies! DONT be saying shit about mark! JUST LEVE THEM ALONE!!! love you mark!!
lol

Napoleon, OH

#16 May 21, 2010
mark gibson his son wrote:
<quoted text> What is it any of your buiseness if he is a pill head or not? i bet you are a pill head too! stop running your worthless cock sucker on here and putting stuff about my dad. if you want to tell ppl about his issues you can text or call me insted of telling ppl about him on here. it is none of your buiseness what he does or when he does it. so get a [email protected] life and quit runnin your mouth
YOU go Mark! tell them how it is! im sorry that ppl have to put this on here! i know you dont want this stupid sh*t on here! your a good man!
gypsy

Fairfield, OH

#17 May 22, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU go Mark! tell them how it is! im sorry that ppl have to put this on here! i know you dont want this stupid sh*t on here! your a good man!
Damn. Sorry connie you have to deal with this shit. But hey so do i and why not have sum fun with it? I'm gonna state the obvious and that is that we have sum stalkers cause somebody is watching us do all kinds of illegal drugs and watching us have sex with all kinds of peeps. Well im just two wore out to speak with all this exciement so holla @ yo girl. Smile cause the fans dont like a grump!!1 luv un's
Are You Kidding Me

United States

#18 May 22, 2010
Anyone who know Steve Gibson knows how he treats his wife! If it has a hloe he pokes it! I feel so bad for Connie!
who cares

Napoleon, OH

#19 May 22, 2010
Are You Kidding Me wrote:
Anyone who know Steve Gibson knows how he treats his wife! If it has a hloe he pokes it! I feel so bad for Connie!
why are you worryed about what steve puts it in! its not your life! so why dont you leve it be!!!! let steve and connie deal with this them selfs! just stay out of it!
mark

Napoleon, OH

#20 May 23, 2010
knowledge is power wrote:
NOBODY HAS TO GET ME!! AND im not runnin my mouth on a computer i actually put my name unlike you!!! You just sit on a computer on your lazy a$$ and hide your name. Now if you wanna put your name and quit bein a lil bi*ch about it i would be more than happy to meet you somewhere and we can settle this! im home every weekend. so unless you wanna man up about this stop talkin sh%t about my family and hiding behind a computer!!
BOLD MAN

Fairfield, OH

#21 May 23, 2010
MARK U DONT HAVE TO SETTLE ANYTHING PPL ARE ALWAYS GOING TO RUN THEIR MOUTHS AND TRUST ME ITS NOT WORTH GOING TO JAIL OVER U ARE BETTER THAN THAT AND SO IS UR MOM AND DAD!! ALL PPL ARE AFTER IS A RISE OUT OF U ALL SO JUST IGNORE THE SH!T THEY PUT ON HERE. YES ITS HARD TO DO BUT TRUST ME ITS WORTH BEING THE BIGGER PERSON IN THE END!! I HAVE HAD TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE MANY OF TIMES!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin gaffin 19 hr Jbcm 97
John Bays 20 hr John t 17
Hickory valley closed. Fri Rachael 6
rat (Oct '15) Thu Reaper 5
Brett Heater (Aug '12) Thu Ashley 11
Chris Williams (Mar '11) Thu Lester 17
Adams County Jail Treatment of Prisoners (Feb '13) Jul 19 Mason 49

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance