woo-town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

forgive me im sorry your rite its only the little tramps like yew that are hooked on drugs and runs outta suppies and on to the next guy aint it funny how you have had 2 guys put in prison and your 3rd one about to be sent there llong with his mom and lisa has had 2 and her 3rd about to go and yall have the same story because you all are friends and bi-sexual so watch out both genders they coming for yew and anaha got saved and baptized so all ya did was send yourself hell bound carma always returns juz dont drop the soap girls when it returns to yew
a good truthful citizen

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

in the know wrote:
he didn't get enough time! this guy is dangerous to women and needs to be kept behind bars for life!
you need be busted in the head hello listen to what people are saying if some one abducted you would you mail them letters while they are in jail no...if your abducted would you send that person dirty pics no would you move acrss the street from them no...those to girls need there asses handed to them and how hipicritical to do that then go to hurch hello u lied and sent a man to jail ya u better do more then pray to god, they lied one of them even admitted to people she lied...they lucky they got nothing out of it cause i know plenty of people would like to bust them in the head..
a good truthful citizen

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Jesse James wrote:
Conviction = guilty. Sorry.
and you equals as$ kicked coviction= quilty= adams countys legal system is shity and need majior work william= wrongly convicted= not quilty SORRY
Brittany Cook

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

yeah right wrote:
yeah well the mozingos are living on 41 with Jane williams/parks whatever her last name is now so that just shows trash hange with trash
b!tch you better watch your f-ing mouth cause i f-ing lived there to with them it was mine and my uncles house and i know you are not calling me trash sorry but it takes trash to call some one trash...you you better close your mouth and keep stepping im sick of finding people talk this crap im not scared of any adams county ho's anymore i left you as$es behind so dont start talking about my family and friends like that. thoses girls that put will in jail are whor3s who want attention cause they live in no were and have nothing but no brains fuck*d up teeth and cant do nothing for them selves they lied i know this for a fact i knows someone they know and they told him they lied both of them...dont you know they lil church girls begging god for forgivness...you got a problem with me and my ex aunt jane living together and having our family live with us you let me know cause hun ill kick your ass..i dont stand for that shiz
a truthfull citizen

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

anaha wrote:
yea i did sit her out the window so we could get away from him and no thats not where she got them bruises!!!!!! they were a perfect hand print and the bruises were measured
first you hipacritical b!tch william would never lay a hand on a child...you better hope god finds mercy for you cause i feel bad when you go to hell i hope your made the devils personal b!itch...your a filty drug addicted pathetic sk@nk, with no respect for herself or the life you raise your kids in grow up and be a woman
u shouldve know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Yeah, and he got his block knocked off in prison too. Haha :D
ha ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

I kno William and he may have troubles and issues but hes a good dude, always got Ur back when u need it, he might have done the shit he might not have its btwn him and good, everyone will ne judged eventually. But as for the girl grow the fuck up, get a job and take care of you kid the right way, Ur kid doesn't deserve the life uve given her just cuz she's Ur kid do something for her, get the fuck outta Adams county, get of drugs, get a damn job and give Ur kid a good life, shit makes me sick when I see a lil kid in this kinda situation jus cuz the parent can live up to their responsibility
babygurl2012

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

You guys don't know William like I do. He would never hurt anyone or the people that he loves. Just need stop talking shit about someone you don't know. Just because what the court says he did reports. It's she said he said. I know one thing I believe William says.
babygurl2012

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

in the know wrote:
he didn't get enough time! this guy is dangerous to women and needs to be kept behind bars for life!
LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE I DO. HE ANT DANGEROUS AND HE KNOW HOW TREAT WOMEN. HAVE KNEW FRO 8 YEARS AND NEVER TREATED WOMEN WRONG. JUST GOT STOP JUDGING PEOPLE. YOU DON'T WHAT HE LIKE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM OR THE SYSTEM.
lier

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

well i know this about william, a few years ago i saw him cj crabtre and cary bond stop a car at a 4 way stop sign and started kickin the car and trying to bust the windows out. there were two women and a lil girl in the car.. the cops came and arrested all 3 guys. william is very violent.
patricia abner

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Cheri you got the lier part right, that's what you are, Will is a real jerk at times but only when he's provoked, he took me to Cincinnati when none of my friends or family would when my husband had brain surgery, he gave me a place to lay my head, he made sure that I had what I needed while I was down there and he only knew me for 8 days when that happened, he's been my friend for a very long time and though me and the Mozingo's don't always see eye to eye all the time and that's on us, they are good people that will care for you like family when no one else will, I don't care what you all say about him or them, you got it wrong, and I tried to warn Will about those girls, they have never been any good and never will be and I ain't scared of none of you Williams or Craycrafts or your families, Will was screwed and yall know it and by the way, conviction does not equal guilt, there are lots of innocent people in jail, so get it right and grow up
just sayin

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

well said trish everyone knows that was cheri and cheri you better get off the herion and pill snortin with lorretta as soon as church is over
patricia abner

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I know Just saying, a lot of people out there will say a lot of negative stuff about the Mozingo's and sure they have their faults JUST LIKE EVERYONE does, but they're real family, and if you have them by your side then you're family to them, Will is always gonna be my lil Will no matter what anyone says about him, I love all the Mozingo's from oldest to youngest, period
mozingo

Sebring, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

patricia abner wrote:
I know Just saying, a lot of people out there will say a lot of negative stuff about the Mozingo's and sure they have their faults JUST LIKE EVERYONE does, but they're real family, and if you have them by your side then you're family to them, Will is always gonna be my lil Will no matter what anyone says about him, I love all the Mozingo's from oldest to youngest, period
yep trisha u are right we do have our ups an downs...you know lets go back to wat anaha said....she said she sit her baby out the window...well lets see anyone knows where i lived at at the time all this took place they would know for a fact that u could not just sit her out the window the window its self is not right out on to the ground its a high drop for a grown person... this which anaha knows all to well about like when she jumped out my exact window to run from the police her self. remember that anaha? all i know is if u was going to be a hoe an do ur whoreish ways u should of just left u didnt have to lock him up.....but he done his time for it this in which u know bc ur other friend locked him up for the same thing seems strange how u two couldnt stand eachother then soon as he gets out u two gurls are best buds!! smells like a set up to me! but he is all good he is a big boy an is handling his bussiness just fine soon he will get out an leave all the trash an its worthlesssness alone! my question is anaha y did u accept his calls an write him letters while he was in jail if u was so scared of him ...u was even trying to figure out a way to go see him but was not smooth enough to do so. so ya its all over but this very shit angers me that u would get on this site an talk shit bout my brother...dont u an half adams county have babies to make? as far as anything bout my brother taking care that baby shit....you know damn well that my bro done everything possible when it was dropped in our laps that u had 2 weekz to get steady housing for that baby or they was going to take her from u permenantley i sighned my house over to u so that she would not be taken. i didnt see ur mom or ur family helping u then....except ur grand parents they did give u frozen senior meals they did try to help u. shit the day u come to my house first time i meet u... u come over for a party with the same child (then 6 months old) as in question....u never left shit wat bout when u called him up to come pick u up at the motel u live at wit ur daughter ur mom an step dad ....shit u tried to set him up then!! i was there to witness that first hand so pls next time u want to get on here an talk shit remember i was there an all thats takin place
Nmozingo to be exact

Sebring, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

anaha wrote:
yea i did sit her out the window so we could get away from him and no thats not where she got them bruises!!!!!! they were a perfect hand print and the bruises were measured
an as far as everything that happened wit u an devin shit aint no body mad my brother did not need u or this bullshit he got screwed over trying to help another lost soul!! he was for sure concerned about he baby only!! that the only thing that bothered him was loosing a precious loved one (the baby)....an agin explain to me how u just started hanging out with his best friend while he is in jail an at wat point exactly that u felt with in ur own self that it was ok for u as a person to just let getting on his friends dick be ok....wat does this say for u? YOU WAS RAISED WIT SOME REAL GOOD MORALES AND RESPECT THATS FOR SURE. watch out devin do not go to introduce her to ur friend an go to jail u will be the next removed by wrongful accusations!! an as far as my brother being very dangerous well that he is if u choose to fuck him over!! or u choose to fuck with our family...THE MOZINGOS JUST DONT TAKE NO SHIT AN THIS IS WAT IMPRESSIES U GUYS SO MUCH GLAD TO SEE WE ARE GETTING OUR OWN FAN PAGE HOT DOG NOW WE ARE IN THERE WITH ALOT OF PPL THAT DONT MEAN SHIT TO THEM SELVES OR TO THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE WAY TO GO U. An as far as lisa white is concerned shit we all can see ur real true colors....you have none of ur kids right down to the last one u had with my brother to the two u had with jeremy...how long does he have cant waite to see how u explain that to him!...you are constantly just stumbling across get out jail free cards an imagine that shit all those ppl wasnt going to jail around u even ur own family uncle fred an everyone for nothing shit no one every expects their own family do they mary? so lets be honest here....put all ur cridentials out on the table......yep certified RATS!! ITS OK NOW WE KNOW WE HAVE MICE ON DECK....U KNOW THE EXTERMINATORS FAVORITE SAYING IS COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER U ARE....GOT U!!9915
Truth

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Mozingos. Legends in their own minds losers on the way to rehab in reality.
babygurl2012

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

in the know wrote:
You can not judge someone from what you read in the news and hear on the streets. Look I have been around Will for 8 years of my life. He treats better then any guy that have ever dated. Just need to stop saying the he dangerous he isn't. Just need just get to know him. His family are the most sweetest people that I have met in life.Just because the news paper said that he did that stuff doesn't mean he did. You got to look at both sides of the story before you start to talk shit about someone that you don't. They are sweet family and Will sweet heart. I will stick on up for William 4ever!
babygurl2012

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Truth wrote:
Mozingos. Legends in their own minds losers on the way to rehab in reality.
Now that is just Fuck to say. They are nice people and they are close from being losers. You are jealous of them wish that you could be like there family. Because all them are amazing people to know and stuck together thought anything. I know that for sure. So go talk shit to some were else.
babygurl2012

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

in the know wrote:
He is not dangerous to anyone. You just don't understand WILL one bit let me tell you one thing I love him to death no matter what he dose I stand by his side no matter what people say about him. He is a good man! I love Will!
mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

I dated a mozingo girl and may not be with that family anymore but i no those girls are liers my 2 kids stayed there to and will treated them good and never hurt them he cared for them
luke famuly and annay used
will. for a place to stay she cheated behi his back when he had job buying her kids clothes. will never did hurt her or her mom anaya i lived there ppl put will down but he isn't a trouble maker ppl luke who post this is but hey wete ypu at he get out un hiding

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the West Union Forum right now

Search the West Union Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Old Guy 28,442
Girl in west union 1 hr knee slapper 9
Women Who Have Dated A Married Man That Need He... 2 hr Big daddy 9
Dunkinsville "Angel" 7 hr Shay 3
Shannon smith (Apr '10) 22 hr shannon 45
Karen Hawkins (May '10) Tue lulu 18
wreck at cedar mills 7-8-14 Tue lulu 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Union Jobs

•••