Life Impact Church
b_n_n

Vandalia, OH

#191 Apr 28, 2012
Yes wrote:
I just want to say that I go to life impact and through everything I will continue to go there. We don't look down on anyone, yes Matt made a mistake and he stepped down because he felt it was the right thing to do as do I, that being said our church will continue to grow and do what we do best and that is serve the community. You see what alot of people don't know is we do a adopt a block where we go out to different neighborhoods and have cookouts and help out anyway we can, we have jail ministries, we are opening the new dream center for addicts here in the county that have no money to get in a treatment program and we do many more ministries too. I want to say the talk on hear is tough and it does really hurt but I want you all to know I hold no Hard feeling toward any of you because at one time I used to put down Christians and used to love to make people mad because before I was saved it was all about me but let me tell you something when I got saved at life impact I felt loved there and I didn't even know anyone but it didn't seem to matter they treated me like family because that's how it is there. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ and not only the ones that go to my church but all churches, that is how the word teaches us and Matt is a awesome teacher and teacher of the word and yes he messed up but don't we all at one time or another. The bible said we all sin and fall short of the glory of God besides that our church does get put down more than any other but look at the fruit, there are souls saved for the kingdom at every service, at Easter Sunday alone there were 110 people saved and believe me that's what I call fruit. If anyone of you do not have a home church I would like to invite you and find out for yourselves this website is trash talking and by no means represents our church we are taught biblical principals and how we should live does that mean that all 500 of the people that attend the church will do the right thing no it doesn't, but to look at Matts mistake a judge the church is not right and Matt is still loved by everyone of us because we don't turn our back on people just cause they made 1 mistake we let them know it's okay yes you messed up but we love you and are still here for you that's what Jesus would do because our God is a merciful God. I want everyone to know that I pray for everyone on this site that your eyes be opened and your hearts be softened and your ears be opened to hear God calling you to be the person he wants you to be Christians and not Christians alike, thank you and God bless
Why is it that they count every person that goes up to the altar as being saved? Just like there are '700' members? I went there for 10 months or so and not one time did I ever see '700' people. And I went to two services a week.
b_n_n

Vandalia, OH

#192 Apr 28, 2012
Curious wrote:
What denomination is Life Impact church? Life Impact sounds mixed up and a lot of confusion going on there.
Matt is Pentecostal. He said so himself during service.
Its true

United States

#193 Apr 28, 2012
b_n_n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that they count every person that goes up to the altar as being saved? Just like there are '700' members? I went there for 10 months or so and not one time did I ever see '700' people. And I went to two services a week.
Of course you didnt see 700. There are that many names with adults and children that attend there on a regular basis. There are names associated with that number. I have seen the list. It's accurate.
Be smart

Dayton, OH

#194 Apr 28, 2012
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
No ones turned their back on him. He chose to continue his sin. Cant blame people for not wanting to associate with him
you cant forgive and suppot 1 and not the other. You are not sure Pastor Matt still isnt secretly continuing his sin. Hyprocritical of the church to show favor to 1 member and not both. Piss poor Christian activity.
Sure

Cleves, OH

#195 Apr 28, 2012
Be smart wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant forgive and suppot 1 and not the other. You are not sure Pastor Matt still isnt secretly continuing his sin. Hyprocritical of the church to show favor to 1 member and not both. Piss poor Christian activity.
He's not a member of the church. Hasn't been for months. I know a lot of his former friends haven't spoken to him. I don't know who from the church still talks to him but IMO he wasn't a productive member anyway. Far to liberal and his views on homosexuality and thinking it wasnt a sin was far to anti bible to be a Christian teacher.
Sure

Cleves, OH

#197 Apr 28, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this list readily available for viewing, because when I attended there I never saw such a list. I would like to see if my name or the name of my family members are on that list seeing as how I have not attended for a good while. I wonder if you are acquainted with the term "hype" because there seems to be a lot of hype involved with the attendance statistics for Life Impact Assembly of God. It seems that you would be more than just a member of Life Impact Assembly of God if you had access to this list. So I am wondering if you also would know about whether the statement that was made on here about Pastor Boyd having and affair also is true. Many wondered why it was that Pastor Boyd gave up the church in the first place to Pastor Matt, is it because he had an affair also? This is a very bad place to ask these questions, but if there is going to be real healing at Life Impact Assembly of God then it has to be answered and dealt with. It is obvious that there will be no attempt by "the board" to deal with it seeing as how they were hand picked By the Pastors. Last year at this time there was a prophecy given in the church that said the churches attendance would be 1,000 by this time. Scripture says that if a prophet gives a prophecy and it does not come to past they are a false prophet. This will of course not be considered by the church either. Is this because it was more "hype"?
Wonder if they are still counting the former youth pastor and his new girlfriend?
hypocrit

Dayton, OH

#198 Apr 28, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a member of the church. Hasn't been for months. I know a lot of his former friends haven't spoken to him. I don't know who from the church still talks to him but IMO he wasn't a productive member anyway. Far to liberal and his views on homosexuality and thinking it wasnt a sin was far to anti bible to be a Christian teacher.
yet there still is open gays in the church. like I said hypocrital church. and judging others on their views.
hypocrit

Dayton, OH

#199 Apr 28, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if they are still counting the former youth pastor and his new girlfriend?
you know they are and probably every other member that got smart and left when they had the chance I am sure noone has taken any names off the lists
its obvious

Cynthiana, KY

#200 Apr 28, 2012
Seems like there is a couple people who have a personal vendetta against the church and there using this website to give people the wrong idea about the church and what it's purpose is
Yes

Dayton, OH

#201 Apr 28, 2012
You all are awesome I want to personally thank each and every one of you for putting down our awesome church because without you we wouldn't have grown the way we have over the years. It's because of the publicity on here though it be bad that people are curious to see what's up, then they cone and give their hearts to Christ, you see what the devil did to try to stop the movement of God our lord used it for his glory and peoples lives were impacted and people were saved all I can say is hallelujah. You see all of you are making a difference fighting against principalities and powers in the air, I hope to see you all tomorrow morning at 10:45 or maybe tomorrow night because I know that God has placed a message in Boyd to make a difference in your life so come expecting because it with make a impact on your life. God bless you all
just stop fronting

Chillicothe, OH

#204 Apr 29, 2012
loreeta i know its you and big devin &lil devin posting every little thing you hear and see about this church because you are trying to get pastor matt to get you a new place to live while he is letting you take your ged testing there so that no one knows yall in your family was busted for drugs now you got them to pay for your driving sachool and so now you want driving the church van taken from jake cause he has a real job and not welfare like your family and because he can not be there sometimes you made the statement you would get him fired and now ur writting about the tattoos cause you also made the statement you wanted the young girls off the youth pastors cause you and devin would better teach the youth and would not tolerate promoting gays or lesbians or the tatoos or drugs and alcohol and would seperate the females and males during church services admit it you want atority there and you will stop at nothin to get it inccluding hurting everyone there who goes out of their way to help you &your family and anaha is doing the same as you including havin the elderly clean her house and buy her groceries
Really

Cleves, OH

#205 Apr 29, 2012
just stop fronting wrote:
loreeta i know its you and big devin &lil devin posting every little thing you hear and see about this church because you are trying to get pastor matt to get you a new place to live while he is letting you take your ged testing there so that no one knows yall in your family was busted for drugs now you got them to pay for your driving sachool and so now you want driving the church van taken from jake cause he has a real job and not welfare like your family and because he can not be there sometimes you made the statement you would get him fired and now ur writting about the tattoos cause you also made the statement you wanted the young girls off the youth pastors cause you and devin would better teach the youth and would not tolerate promoting gays or lesbians or the tatoos or drugs and alcohol and would seperate the females and males during church services admit it you want atority there and you will stop at nothin to get it inccluding hurting everyone there who goes out of their way to help you &your family and anaha is doing the same as you including havin the elderly clean her house and buy her groceries
Was that even English?
do you know

Bear, DE

#206 Apr 30, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of you should be praying for this former youth pastors wife and kids because he has not helped them for 4 months. He relize on his parents to take care of his family for him while he runs around with his girlfriend. I see this poor girl every Sunday trying her best to raise those 3 boys on her own how fair is that to her. He dont even have a job or a car now and lives with his girlfriends parents. All them people should be ashamed of themselfs letting him and there daughter live under there roof knowing what there doing to his wife and kids. I dont understand people.
Really

Cleves, OH

#207 Apr 30, 2012
do you know wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you should be praying for this former youth pastors wife and kids because he has not helped them for 4 months. He relize on his parents to take care of his family for him while he runs around with his girlfriend. I see this poor girl every Sunday trying her best to raise those 3 boys on her own how fair is that to her. He dont even have a job or a car now and lives with his girlfriends parents. All them people should be ashamed of themselfs letting him and there daughter live under there roof knowing what there doing to his wife and kids. I dont understand people.
You don't know what you're talking about. Has anyone took the time to think about the fact that he isn't allowed to help as much as he wants? I know Jeremiah. He'd let his boys live with him if he could. No one takes into account that his soon to be ex is a bitch who uses her kids as weapons against him.
People

Cleves, OH

#208 Apr 30, 2012
People shouldn't talk about things they're only spectators of.

The private lives and problems of Jeremiah and Lisa isn't out business anymore he isn't a pastor anymore. Never will be again. He has been told he's unwelcome at the church.

Now the real issue now is what's the state of the rehab now that Matt was caught with his hand in his secretaries cookie jar.
Well

Cleves, OH

#209 Apr 30, 2012
do you know wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you should be praying for this former youth pastors wife and kids because he has not helped them for 4 months. He relize on his parents to take care of his family for him while he runs around with his girlfriend. I see this poor girl every Sunday trying her best to raise those 3 boys on her own how fair is that to her. He dont even have a job or a car now and lives with his girlfriends parents. All them people should be ashamed of themselfs letting him and there daughter live under there roof knowing what there doing to his wife and kids. I dont understand people.
He'd be there on Sundays with his kids himself but he was told to stay away. She said the church was hers
bull crap

Dayton, OH

#210 Apr 30, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd be there on Sundays with his kids himself but he was told to stay away. She said the church was hers
That tells everyone how this church is. Everyone should be welcome. The church is bout GOD. Sinners should be the most welcomed.
hmmmm

Dayton, OH

#211 Apr 30, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
So next, since she works at wall mart that he isnt welcome there either cause its hers? No 1 person should be allowed to tell someone they are not welcome at a church.

Run out Jer, but keep pastor Matt when they both done the same sin.

priceless
Why

Cleves, OH

#212 Apr 30, 2012
Are we still talking about the former youth pastor and his scandal. I mean no one seems to wanna talk about Matt and Vanessa. So this keeps coming up. This is old news.

The church has plenty of problems beyond this old news.
Laura

Kansas City, MO

#213 Apr 30, 2012
I'm not there now but the biggest problem I see with the church is you all slandering it. Jeremiah quit the church he wasnt thrown out matt stepped down so problem solved you people have the problem the church has no I'll feelings for either one they have both been forgiven and the church is just as packed as ever so get over it. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Deaton is a C.I. for the boys (Aug '17) Mon katie 4
David Bennington Mon Paige 1
Apt#20 at tmbr Sun Fact 13
Prather's IGA May 20 Kari 11
Black man cussing a 7 year old May 20 Ex tenant 5
Michelle McIntyre Carter May 20 Ex tenant 5
Kaylee mcintyre staying @ timber ridge May 19 Ex tenant 3

West Union Jobs

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages