Life Impact Church
only god can judge me

Lynchburg, OH

#61 Apr 5, 2012
every now and then its good to hear a complishment and not always someone putting us recovering addicts down !!!
Someone

United States

#62 Apr 17, 2012
wow what a chruch wrote:
they pay bills for the drug users and help them with washer and dryers and they take it and sell it for their drugs the ones who are there that claim to be clean are not even close to clean some being loretta,shariee,patty its sad these people pretend to be all better and not on drugs then you see them getting high again after church then lic go around acting like they are helping people in need when did helping drug users and church workers become helping the needy or the community who is in need they are all money hungry and look down on folks that need help get a boost in the right direction again to get on their feet its sad how this church says they wanna help they do so much with tith paid in and theres never hardly any thing to show they did any thing they are the most ridiculos church ever
No, that's not even close to being true. When those former drug addicts walk into that church, it completely changes their outlook on God. We DO NOT give them money to go buy dope with. What a moron. How stupid can you get?! Do not ever put our church in your mouth in a negative way again until you've walked in those doors and heard the word from Pastor Matt. Thanks.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#63 Apr 17, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not even close to being true. When those former drug addicts walk into that church, it completely changes their outlook on God. We DO NOT give them money to go buy dope with. What a moron. How stupid can you get?! Do not ever put our church in your mouth in a negative way again until you've walked in those doors and heard the word from Pastor Matt. Thanks.
While I support some of your thoughts I question your attitude. Calling people "moron" is not the best way to represent your church. I also wonder where you have been, because in case you haven't heard, "pastor Matt" is no longer the pastor. He publicly resigned because he has been cheating on his wife.
church member

United States

#64 Apr 17, 2012
Just_Thinking_2 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I support some of your thoughts I question your attitude. Calling people "moron" is not the best way to represent your church. I also wonder where you have been, because in case you haven't heard, "pastor Matt" is no longer the pastor. He publicly resigned because he has been cheating on his wife.
Umm. He wasn't cheating on his wife. Don't say stuff that you don't know. My attitude is none of your concern either.
church member

United States

#65 Apr 17, 2012
Just_Thinking_2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And also, that was to never be mentioned on topic. So thanks. Thanks a lot.
Well

Cleves, OH

#66 Apr 17, 2012
He said he was unfaithful and you don't step down from pastor for flirting.

An how did you not expect this to land on topix? Public figure and all.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#67 Apr 17, 2012
It would be nice if there were no consequences, it would be nice if it could just go away, for him, but I for one have kids that have looked up to him for a long time. I for one am not going to condone his actions based on his own confession, allowing my kids to believe that I think it is okay. He lost my respect when he lied to the church before.
If you want to defend him and his actions, or "drink the cool aide" go ahead. I hate it for him and even more for his family, but more than that I hate it for the people who will lose faith in God because of man's failure.
none

Columbus, OH

#68 Apr 17, 2012
church member wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm. He wasn't cheating on his wife. Don't say stuff that you don't know. My attitude is none of your concern either.
Umm.. yes. He publicly admitted that he had an affair. I assume since he has acknowledged it that he is No longer with the other lady but he did say he was stepping down from his position because of this.
rosie

Fairborn, OH

#69 Apr 17, 2012
LocalizedLocal wrote:
Heck Yeah Heather, Amen! to that!
that's a big amen so do judge anyone cause that is a sin just be with the lord and he will help u through this amen and love my church and the pastors' and and life impact church is my life love all u guys
rosie Manchester Ohio

Fairborn, OH

#70 Apr 17, 2012
Pastor Matt is a great man so don't judge him until u know we love u Pastor Matt
prayers

Worton, MD

#71 Apr 17, 2012
Just_Thinking_2 wrote:
It would be nice if there were no consequences, it would be nice if it could just go away, for him, but I for one have kids that have looked up to him for a long time. I for one am not going to condone his actions based on his own confession, allowing my kids to believe that I think it is okay. He lost my respect when he lied to the church before.
If you want to defend him and his actions, or "drink the cool aide" go ahead. I hate it for him and even more for his family, but more than that I hate it for the people who will lose faith in God because of man's failure.
Don't know anyone or anything involved..but do believe it will lead allot away from the church but mostly the Lord...the Lord will forgive if he asks..but man will never let you forget....
wondering

United States

#72 Apr 18, 2012
oh my hope its not true but if so with who and what about his wife fell really bad for the family
Meeee

United States

#73 Apr 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
oh my hope its not true but if so with who and what about his wife fell really bad for the family
Yes it's true. It's no ones business who with. And he and his wife are trying to work through everything..... Everyone just needs to back off and stop gossiping and enjoying the fact that the person who was once an amazing pastor and person had some problems. Everyone does his just happens to be talked about more because he was a pastor.
Well

Cleves, OH

#74 Apr 18, 2012
It seems to be a trend with that church. Didn't the former youth pastor leave the church in Shame for same reason?
NO Way

United States

#75 Apr 18, 2012
Well wrote:
It seems to be a trend with that church. Didn't the former youth pastor leave the church in Shame for same reason?
Yes he was cheating with a fellow Youth pastor. There are several spouse cheating couples there. Youth leader is related to the pastor that just came clean about cheating. Problem is he was counseling some couples and was unfaithful himself.
Samatha

United States

#76 Apr 18, 2012
He who is without sin cast the first stone. Yeah Jesus said that!!!!! And all you judgmental people need to learn that because there is no sin unforgivable except blaspheme. But the way some of you act you don't know God. But we forgive you we will continue to be the biggest church in the county and many more will come to know Christ through our outreach and many people come because of topixs just cause we are always on here because the devil uses you all to talk trash about us and then people show up and get saved all for the glory of God. Sorry devil you can't win haha!!!
Swinger

Vandalia, OH

#77 Apr 18, 2012
Sounds like a swingers club!

Maybe I'll join!
Interesting

Ashville, OH

#78 Apr 18, 2012
The best place for the devil to hide is inside a church. After all, who would look for him there. So don't put yourself high up on the mountain because you might just wake up to find yourself under it.
Honestly

United States

#79 Apr 19, 2012
Samatha wrote:
He who is without sin cast the first stone. Yeah Jesus said that!!!!! And all you judgmental people need to learn that because there is no sin unforgivable except blaspheme. But the way some of you act you don't know God. But we forgive you we will continue to be the biggest church in the county and many more will come to know Christ through our outreach and many people come because of topixs just cause we are always on here because the devil uses you all to talk trash about us and
then people show up and get saved all for the
glory of God. Sorry devil you can't win
haha!!!
I totally agree Samatha if it wasn't for topix we wouldn't be busting at the seam funny how the devil loses on every level and all I want to say keep on coming and find out the real truth about Life Impact church and why so many people get saved every week it's not our church it's the presence of God convicting the hearts of individuals who have never felt his presence.It happens in all churches ours is just a big church so there is going to be naysayers but people get curious and say I want to check this out and then all of a sudden another is won for the kingdom of Christ.
nicole

Maryland Heights, MO

#80 Apr 19, 2012
I honestly dont care. Pastor matt is an amazing person. If you dont know him then you have no right to say anything about him or his family. Life impact is a very good church. Yes people screw up everyone does. i dont care who you are. So leave him and his family alone!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave purdin 4 hr Rachel 10
Jeff McCarty 15 hr Kim 19
sheena rife (May '10) Wed anj 15
Best ice Dec 12 dope house 7
Beth Rutherford Dec 11 Funny 4
Judy K Gray Dec 11 Hmmmm 4
Dennis Mowen to testify Dec 10 Mad as hell 9

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance