REAMED

West Union, OH

#445 Sep 4, 2012
Peace Be With You wrote:
I can understand the community being hurt and angry by what took place with Pastor Matt. It was a mistake, a sin and irresponsible. As Christians we need to move on from this. The families involved need peace. Think about the wife and husband who have the whole community in their business. The children? Im appalled and discouraged at seeing my fellow Christians full of so much hate and resentment. I hope one day those striking out in anger can forgive. I know I don't have to preach about forgiveness for we should all know that valuable lesson. I ask for your support in praying for all those involved for peace and for these families to heal.
Just give every person who donated on good faith and trust their money back and all will be forgiven by me. I don't think they will do you?
When it happens to you then you will look at it differently.
Also it will make me feel better when some loving Christian takes the bad ones out back and shows some hard love with a club.
Question

West Union, OH

#446 Sep 5, 2012
Would Christ find 10 righteous people in this Church?
Who else

Peebles, OH

#447 Sep 8, 2012
Who else swings in this church.
ForSure

West Union, OH

#448 Sep 10, 2012
REAMED wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give every person who donated on good faith and trust their money back and all will be forgiven by me. I don't think they will do you?
When it happens to you then you will look at it differently.
Also it will make me feel better when some loving Christian takes the bad ones out back and shows some hard love with a club.
No, they won't give back a dime...
and, I would love to see that too, cause they deserve it!
stand up

West Union, OH

#449 Sep 14, 2012
When you have the church go into 501 C 3 you have made the Lord's house a business. Do you remember how angry Jesus got at the money changers?

501c3 is incorporation of the churches.

Stand up and say NO.....
adamscountygirl

Dayton, OH

#450 Sep 19, 2012
I know of some good people that go to church there.
I like it

United States

#451 Sep 20, 2012
I've started going to church at Life Impact and I think it's great. The people there genuinely seem to love God. Matt is one heck of a preacher too. Does a wonderful job. Sad that there are about 10 losers with nothing better to do than slander this church on this website. You apparently haven't been there, or you would know just how great this place is. You really should just stay in your low income apartment, with your rent-to-own computer and keep your mouths shut, cause your opinion really doesn't matter to anyone anyway. Nobody is perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. Yes, people there even makes mistakes too. So what! Get over it, and let it go. Matt seems to genuinely love his congregation, and I don't think I would be attending if not for him. I think alot of people feel that way about him. He never claimed to be perfect, or walk on water, but he really knows how to preach the word of God. Maybe you should wake up one day before noon, and attend a service. Might do you some good. Your ignorant ramblings on here won't keep me away.
stoop

West Union, OH

#452 Sep 20, 2012
I like it wrote:
I've started going to church at Life Impact and I think it's great. The people there genuinely seem to love God. Matt is one heck of a preacher too. Does a wonderful job. Sad that there are about 10 losers with nothing better to do than slander this church on this website. You apparently haven't been there, or you would know just how great this place is. You really should just stay in your low income apartment, with your rent-to-own computer and keep your mouths shut, cause your opinion really doesn't matter to anyone anyway. Nobody is perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. Yes, people there even makes mistakes too. So what! Get over it, and let it go. Matt seems to genuinely love his congregation, and I don't think I would be attending if not for him. I think alot of people feel that way about him. He never claimed to be perfect, or walk on water, but he really knows how to preach the word of God. Maybe you should wake up one day before noon, and attend a service. Might do you some good. Your ignorant ramblings on here won't keep me away.
He will really like you also!
Follow the money......
I agree

West Union, OH

#453 Sep 21, 2012
stoop wrote:
<quoted text>
He will really like you also!
Follow the money......
hahaha that's good....and oh so true....
never

Peebles, OH

#454 Sep 22, 2012
I would never ever ever darkin this door step again. I go to a real church where God truly is the center and focus. My clergy cares about his people and loves the church. Not who and when he can be unfaithful to his wife. LIC is a joke and so is the people that attend there. A good portion of the women who go there live like garbage and shack up with men. And so does their daughters. If you were a true clergy of God, then teach your church morals. Oh, I forgot, this church has no morals. And buy the way, I do not live in low income apartment or sit behind a Rent-2-Own computer. I work and my home and things are payed for.
Marylyn

Brooklyn, NY

#455 Sep 22, 2012
never wrote:
I would never ever ever darkin this door step again. I go to a real church where God truly is the center and focus. My clergy cares about his people and loves the church. Not who and when he can be unfaithful to his wife. LIC is a joke and so is the people that attend there. A good portion of the women who go there live like garbage and shack up with men. And so does their daughters. If you were a true clergy of God, then teach your church morals. Oh, I forgot, this church has no morals. And buy the way, I do not live in low income apartment or sit behind a Rent-2-Own computer. I work and my home and things are payed for.
You may say you'd a Christian but the way you talk tells me you do not know Christ or how would you judge the whole congregation of that church by the sins of one. I think that sin is sin but I do not judge this church it's not my job. In the bible it says work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. So we need to lift this church up in prayer and not condemn anyone but to pray and encourage them to keep going because I do know this church has done a lot for this community.
Hey

Peebles, OH

#456 Sep 22, 2012
Marylyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You may say you'd a Christian but the way you talk tells me you do not know Christ or how would you judge the whole congregation of that church by the sins of one. I think that sin is sin but I do not judge this church it's not my job. In the bible it says work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. So we need to lift this church up in prayer and not condemn anyone but to pray and encourage them to keep going because I do know this church has done a lot for this community.
The word Bible is to be always used in caps. Just an fyi....
never

Peebles, OH

#457 Sep 22, 2012
Marylyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the "Marylyn" from Peebles with a daughter who has hair that looks like a horses A$$. You are a prime example of true garbage. You are the most judgemental person ever. Practice what you preach. Pray for your own soul for what you have done.
Seriously

Louisville, KY

#458 Sep 23, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The word Bible is to be always used in caps. Just an fyi....
Just fyi...you are wrong also. The word Bible is to be capitalized not to be typed in all caps....

Don't you love grammar nazis.
I like it

United States

#459 Sep 25, 2012
It's funny how all these supposed,church loving, God fearing people just get on here and run their mouths about this church and run the people down. U are some of the most ignorant people I've never met. And hopefully never do! Half of U can't spell, and the other half couldn't put a legible sentence together. IDK what makes you think your opinions means anything at all. You're apparently sitting at home all day on your computers. Do you not work? Do you contribute to society in any other way than just being a marter? Before you condemn the congregation, why don't you come there once and see for yourself, instead of jumping on a bandwagon to condemn the place. It's an absolutely WONDERFUL place to worship. I've not been to church in years,never even considered myself a believer, but i find solace in what Matt says. He's a very passionate preacher. To the people on here talking about the women and their daughters, you're just pathetic. Do you have nothing better to do than run someone else down? Since when do real Christians sit around casting stones. You apparently aren't any type of Christian at all. I am done arguing with your ignorance. Like I said before, your no count opinion means nothing to me still!!
never

West Union, OH

#460 Sep 26, 2012
I like it wrote:
It's funny how all these supposed,church loving, God fearing people just get on here and run their mouths about this church and run the people down. U are some of the most ignorant people I've never met. And hopefully never do! Half of U can't spell, and the other half couldn't put a legible sentence together. IDK what makes you think your opinions means anything at all. You're apparently sitting at home all day on your computers. Do you not work? Do you contribute to society in any other way than just being a marter? Before you condemn the congregation, why don't you come there once and see for yourself, instead of jumping on a bandwagon to condemn the place. It's an absolutely WONDERFUL place to worship. I've not been to church in years,never even considered myself a believer, but i find solace in what Matt says. He's a very passionate preacher. To the people on here talking about the women and their daughters, you're just pathetic. Do you have nothing better to do than run someone else down? Since when do real Christians sit around casting stones. You apparently aren't any type of Christian at all. I am done arguing with your ignorance. Like I said before, your no count opinion means nothing to me still!!
Matt is full of crap and so are you not U. I too can spell. I am educated and know where my faith lies, with God. Not in a man who has dishonored himself and his family. Everyone can have their own thoughts and can express it however they choose. You people at Life Impact see yourselves as better than everyone else, but the truth is, your NOT!!!! As said before, I work, pay taxes, and am apart of the community. So yes, I can express myself as I so choose.
Sinking ship

Peebles, OH

#461 Sep 29, 2012
Rats from a sinking ship. Mike Parks has left lic and split the seaman church away from Life Impact.
figures

West Union, OH

#462 Oct 5, 2012
Sinking ship wrote:
Rats from a sinking ship. Mike Parks has left lic and split the seaman church away from Life Impact.
From what I hear, He stole that church from the previous pastor....wonder how Mr. Parks bought that place?? If he bought it then I would believe it split from LIC....until then,
like someone on here fondly says....follow the money
So once again I guess, time will tell
Seriously

Decatur, GA

#463 Oct 5, 2012
figures wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I hear, He stole that church from the previous pastor....wonder how Mr. Parks bought that place?? If he bought it then I would believe it split from LIC....until then,
like someone on here fondly says....follow the money
So once again I guess, time will tell
What you heard is incorrect. The former pastor gave his church up.
Daniels Timeline

West Union, OH

#464 Oct 5, 2012
Daniels Timeline. Skip to 8:20 and watch.

&fe ature=relmfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adams Co Chief Deputy formally charged with rap... 1 hr camdigital 143
Anita Woodward 4 hr Lucky truth 1
Fired teacher 4 hr Wanna know 1
Big 3 family Yard Sale! 6 hr customer 2
kelly minton 7 hr Cornie 34
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 35,192
Karla Conley bracken jordon jones is out of pri... 18 hr Ex husband 1
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]