follow the money

West Union, OH

#414 Aug 15, 2012
Who are the ones getting cleaned as in money stolen here?
Why

Brunswick, OH

#415 Aug 16, 2012
Why is it that anytime someone writes on here in defense of Matt it has to me Matt. Or anyone who says Jeremiah and heather should be left alone and people need to move on it has to be them doing it.

Maybe there are just people out there who aren't as petty as others.
Facts

Cleveland, OH

#416 Aug 22, 2012
Just read a post on facebook of Matt thanking people for supporting him...however I'm not sure why people are supporting him.he has had no consequences to his actions..he has still collected a paycheck,received an Alexis,and kept all benefits while continuing all the things he was suppose to stop doing.and on another note all the members at life impact were not told the truth..holly and the bass player had an affair months before Matt did.. So this shit about poor holly is ridiculous..she was the cause of it all and it was a covered up so it wouldn't look like a scandal...so that's what your supporting???
who what

Augusta, KY

#417 Aug 22, 2012
who is the bass player
Christian

Dayton, OH

#419 Aug 22, 2012
That's why Jesus died on the cross
Not that we should sin intentionally but it does happen but God rewards your effort so just try!!
Facts

Tipp City, OH

#420 Aug 22, 2012
Sounds like so called christian is pissed off that the truth is out... guess you can't hide anymore...hahahahahaha

Since: Aug 12

United States

#421 Aug 22, 2012
To the people who are attacking the Young family, get a life. These people have done a lot of good in this community, and have helped a lot of people. Is your life sin free - I seriously doubt it. So they made mistakes, I think that is part of being a human. Have you never made any? And I seriously doubt that you have ever been to this church, or know these people. You will have to answer to God one day, what are you going to say.
WHAT

Erlanger, KY

#422 Aug 23, 2012
Facts wrote:
Just read a post on facebook of Matt thanking people for supporting him...however I'm not sure why people are supporting him.he has had no consequences to his actions..he has still collected a paycheck,received an Alexis,and kept all benefits while continuing all the things he was suppose to stop doing.and on another note all the members at life impact were not told the truth..holly and the bass player had an affair months before Matt did.. So this shit about poor holly is ridiculous..she was the cause of it all and it was a covered up so it wouldn't look like a scandal...so that's what your supporting???
How do you know this information?
triple standard used

West Union, OH

#423 Aug 23, 2012
hilljackgirl wrote:
To the people who are attacking the Young family, get a life. These people have done a lot of good in this community, and have helped a lot of people. Is your life sin free - I seriously doubt it. So they made mistakes, I think that is part of being a human. Have you never made any? And I seriously doubt that you have ever been to this church, or know these people. You will have to answer to God one day, what are you going to say.
It doesn't seem to be the whole church "attacked" or the whole family "attacked" it seems to be just a few people that are bad and people do not like a double standard or triple standard being used for "some" people while others are shunned or indirectly told stay if you can stand the sarcasm and put downs because they are not as perfect as the few "bad" and disgusting people being told "you arr "special".
No you arr not special!
wondering

United States

#424 Aug 23, 2012
Seems like everything was at it's best for LIC and somewhere along the line when things couldn't be going better everything went crazy. This whole trickle of one deception after another slowly being exposed makes u really wonder what the heck is up with the leadership there? And the church has done a lot for the community but a huge part of that work and funding came from devoted staff that never get acknowledged for all that they do behind the scenes
What a conundrum

Peebles, OH

#428 Aug 23, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this information?
They make it up
Facts

Harpster, OH

#429 Aug 24, 2012
What a conundrum wrote:
<quoted text>
They make it up
Not made up , just covered up ........ Investigate it for yourself
What a conundrum

Peebles, OH

#430 Aug 24, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not made up , just covered up ........ Investigate it for yourself
Prove your merrit and provide us with some leads. Show us the light. Show us beyond gossip proof so we can judge for ourselves. Until then it's petty gossip.

What rock to unturn what door to open. Where do we begin looking?
Noneed

United States

#431 Aug 24, 2012
I know this because I am the church drummer till I leave for college next month. And I have went there my whole life. No joke.
why does it matter?

Brooklyn, NY

#434 Aug 25, 2012
I could care less about people's sex life! What does matter is there character and there principles and morals, especially if I'm going to trust them to lead me in my spiritual journey and collect my tithe money. I want to know they are honest and seeking to do Gods work with all there heart!
just saying

United States

#439 Aug 29, 2012
Just because people mess up doesn't mean they don't love God. It's just an opinion but seems to me a lot of time people cheat because they are sad or lonely and they turn to the wrong person for comfort. Cheating is a horrible thing and cause a lot of hurt but so do other things like getting on this site and saying hurtful things about one another isnt that a sin too?
Help your own family

West Union, OH

#440 Sep 2, 2012
If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1Tim 5:8 (NIV)
Shocked

Irwin, PA

#442 Sep 2, 2012
A commandment of God is "thou shall not lie" which means telling half truth or anything but the truth is a lie and is sin so a sun was committed when they got in pulpit and confessed half sin and not while sin..they lied to a lot of innocent people ...
Idiot

Peebles, OH

#443 Sep 2, 2012
Shocked wrote:
Omg just heard it from the horses mouth holly and Johnny did have an affair...they covered it up so it wouldn't look like a sex scandal..wow and I even felt sorry for her...who does that and act like the victim.?
Seriously. You can get on here and say anything you want. Like say...I heard it from the horses mouth that you like to oil up doll baby arms and stick them in your own ass.

Guess it has to be true cause I just posted it.
Peace Be With You

Jackson, OH

#444 Sep 4, 2012
I can understand the community being hurt and angry by what took place with Pastor Matt. It was a mistake, a sin and irresponsible. As Christians we need to move on from this. The families involved need peace. Think about the wife and husband who have the whole community in their business. The children? Im appalled and discouraged at seeing my fellow Christians full of so much hate and resentment. I hope one day those striking out in anger can forgive. I know I don't have to preach about forgiveness for we should all know that valuable lesson. I ask for your support in praying for all those involved for peace and for these families to heal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 35,060
kelly minton 6 hr Wait 5
lisa 13 hr Haha 2
Adams Co Chief Deputy formally charged with rap... 18 hr Patrice 122
Ericka Bennington Fri Juliefish 1
jody mendenhall (Aug '10) Fri the plaque 18
Sydneth Leis Fri Curious 1
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]