|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Question is it visions wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a soft heart for the kids and wife not for peter pipeher and God will take care of him and his mistress you will see. The lives of his kids and wife are hurt forever their home was destroyed by Jezzabel and lets see if somebody has their head delivered on a silver platter. Quit taking up for the ho dogs and let them know that they not only are not as good as others they are looked upon as low life scum. God forgives but the neighbors don't.
Arrogance in a Church. Not uncommon. That is exactly why good people refrain from committing to a Church.
God tells us judge lest you be judged. He tells us to forgive as he has forgiven.

What exactly should Life Impact do? When they walk in ask them to leave?
well is deep

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Well wrote:
Jeremiah and Heather are welcomed at Church. As is Lisa and the kids, its a big enough church for them all. Jeremiah and Lisa are moving on, the kids like Heather and spend time with their father and his new girlfriend. They live with Lisa. Lisa and Jeremiah both seem to be moving on from all this what does it matter to you?
What a crock of bull.
Phony hypocrites!
Don't rearrange my words. Ho's are Ho's! Ho dogs are Ho dogs.
Everything always comes back around and if we live long enough to see it as you say "well" that's just to bad. Tsk tsk tsk.
His and her day will come!
Christian

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Forgiveness is a awesome thing. To live with it is a blessing and your life is at peace. But to live in unforgiveness first comes bitterness, then resentment, and then hatred. Why go down the wrong path and always be miserable.
really

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

blekko wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not God and I don't have to forgive or stand beside someone who is abusive and self centered. Hell is waiting for people like this and like my friend always says, "Heaven Won't Be Crowded."
I won't go to the back of the bus so he can sit in the front and tell the sheeple what to do. I will put him and people like him in their place. Bad adulter.. bad spoiled boy! Spare the rod and let the your child pretend to be a good person.
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON and so are the people who allow this to go on in the fr9ont of the church.
This anger and hatred is what keeps people away. It is a church it is for everyone. You cant pick and choose who goes there. worry about yourself and getting to heaven
not really

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Well wrote:
Jeremiah and Heather are welcomed at Church. As is Lisa and the kids, its a big enough church for them all. Jeremiah and Lisa are moving on, the kids like Heather and spend time with their father and his new girlfriend. They live with Lisa. Lisa and Jeremiah both seem to be moving on from all this what does it matter to you?
you can tell this is either Jeremiah or Heather posting. Of course the kids like you dumb bitch you both stunk round for half a year around Lisa and the kids. They are young and dont know who to trust or the truth for that matter. When they are old enough to know better they will spite you both forever for ruining there childhood and life.

Heather looks nasty leave the fat ass and seek help
In The Know

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

serious wrote:
They are just after the numbers and don't care who they hurt. Did everyone notice who was there this past Sunday? Jeremiah and his bitch of a girl Heather. She is so ashamed of what they have done that she can't face her sins in public. Thought her momma raised a better girl than that but I guess not.

If you feel that they are "just after the numbers" and "don't care who they hurt", then why did you attend on Sunday evening?? I mean, for you to know that Jeremiah and Heather were at church Sunday evening that means you had to be there as well to see them. And if you are going around calling someone a bitch then why are you at church in the first place?? I think you need to worry about you and not anyone else...
lost

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

what about vici guterez and georgia and ashley sleeping with tony and a couple the otherales at the church and also dating some of the females there as well aa youth pastors thereand they teach them its ok to be gay or bi and cuttings ok and piericings and tatoos
serious

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel that they are "just after the numbers" and "don't care who they hurt", then why did you attend on Sunday evening?? I mean, for you to know that Jeremiah and Heather were at church Sunday evening that means you had to be there as well to see them. And if you are going around calling someone a bitch then why are you at church in the first place?? I think you need to worry about you and not anyone else...
You can tell you are not the brightest one in the bunch. Maybe I have friend that go there did you ever think that? I wouldn't be caught dead in this place because of all the relationships that are going down the tubes. They must be preaching the wrong things for so many people to be hurt over the years. They really shouldn't open up dream center until they get there act right. So next time think of all possibly before accusing me of going to this so called church that is more like cult.
Christian

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

If anyone thinks he he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. Each one should test his own actions. Thence can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, for each one should carry his own load.

Galations chapter 6 verses 3-5
English

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

lost wrote:
what about vici guterez and georgia and ashley sleeping with tony and a couple the otherales at the church and also dating some of the females there as well aa youth pastors thereand they teach them its ok to be gay or bi and cuttings ok and piericings and tatoos
Thats not English. Present proof. Never heard a rumor about Vickie, Georgia or Ashley sleeping with Tony.
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Thou shall not bear false witness
really

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

not really wrote:
For the children it is best they stay away. Young children don't need to see there father with a sleazy nasty looking girl.
The children dont need to hear people calling their father names, putting him down. etc.... After all he is their daddy and that is hurtful to them too.

In my opinion Heather is not sleezy she is a nice looking girl.

If he hadnt left with her he would have left with someone else. You cant make someone love you and stay with you. Lisa will pull though this and everyone will see it was a blessing he left. She may now find her soul mate. Clearly he wasnt.
Rocks

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

really wrote:
<quoted text>
The children dont need to hear people calling their father names, putting him down. etc.... After all he is their daddy and that is hurtful to them too.
If he hadnt left with her he would have left with someone else. You cant make someone love you and stay with you. Lisa will pull though this and everyone will see it was a blessing he left. She may now find her soul mate. Clearly he wasnt.
Obviously it is a Viper pit.
mama

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

lost wrote:
for one Georgia lives in Utah! and two I dont think Tony is their type....how I know, Ashley is my daughter and I think I know her type...so before you go posting lies about people get your facts straight!!!!!I woud hate to be you on judgment day when you stand before God an have to answer for the lie you are telling!!!!
Christian

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

The tongue also is fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body, it corrupts the whole person,sets the whole course of his life on fire, and itself set on fire by hell.

James chapter 3 verse 6
no fan

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

really wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know anyone calling him names in front of any small children but how do you explain to small children why daddy is with someone other than Mommy. There kids are not stupid heck no kid is stupid to not see whats happening they are just to young to understand it. alot of people think Heather has let her self go in the past year.
The hulkster

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

We are making fools out of ourselves atleast pay us $25 a show even though it's fake and we act like it's work there is a comedy to we make people laugh like clowns. And we don't get to make balloon animals. And that ketchup we rub on ourselves to make blood aint cheap I'm about to use food coloring it's gotten that bad some of us bite our lip but that hurts
Question

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

So I want to purpose this question to everyone on here who has an opinion on who is right wrong sinners etc.

What should the church do?

If Jeremiah an his whore and Matt and all that want to come there what does the church do? Ask them to leave?
number seven

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/10-commandment...

What is the 7th Commandment?

Many Evangelical Christians are so busy hating people that they don't have much time for paying attention to the ten biggies.
Examples: People who treat money as a god are breaking No. 1. ANY picture you see of Jesus is breaking No. 2. Evangelicals do try hard not to break No. 3 by saying, "Oh, my gosh!" Many Christians work on the Sabbath or do other things that constitute work and break No. 4. As for No. 5, some honor their parents; some don't you get what you dished out usually. As for No. 6, a lot of Evangelicals sure do cheer for the death penalty, believing "an eye for an eye" covers them. But it certainly doesn't cover all the innocent people who have been executed wrongly and the adulterers are excluded here.

As for No. 7, adultery, lots and lots of Christians have been there, done that but not as a Church leader.

As for No. 8, lots have stolen as well. No. 9, "bearing false witness." quit covering for a sinner that is an adulterer. As for No. 10, most Christians I know covet as if it's going out of style. It's called "keeping up with the Joneses'."

When you start quoting verses from the Bible it goes both ways. You can get the verses turned against you and will can never stop defending the Bible and a way of life that is very bad.

He is not the Bible so stop defending him!

Bad boy and you can't change his way of life. Let the good people alone they have done nothing wrong.
Sooooo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

number seven wrote:
http://www.bible-knowledge.com /10-commandments/
What is the 7th Commandment?
Many Evangelical Christians are so busy hating people that they don't have much time for paying attention to the ten biggies.
Examples: People who treat money as a god are breaking No. 1. ANY picture you see of Jesus is breaking No. 2. Evangelicals do try hard not to break No. 3 by saying, "Oh, my gosh!" Many Christians work on the Sabbath or do other things that constitute work and break No. 4. As for No. 5, some honor their parents; some don't you get what you dished out usually. As for No. 6, a lot of Evangelicals sure do cheer for the death penalty, believing "an eye for an eye" covers them. But it certainly doesn't cover all the innocent people who have been executed wrongly and the adulterers are excluded here.
As for No. 7, adultery, lots and lots of Christians have been there, done that but not as a Church leader.
As for No. 8, lots have stolen as well. No. 9, "bearing false witness." quit covering for a sinner that is an adulterer. As for No. 10, most Christians I know covet as if it's going out of style. It's called "keeping up with the Joneses'."
When you start quoting verses from the Bible it goes both ways. You can get the verses turned against you and will can never stop defending the Bible and a way of life that is very bad.
He is not the Bible so stop defending him!
Bad boy and you can't change his way of life. Let the good people alone they have done nothing wrong.
So he's beyond forgiveness? They don't deserve friendship or fellowship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is The Worst Person In The County? 16 min Katze 7
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,430
What happened to 12 hr wondering 1
Lora Purdin (Jul '12) 13 hr I know5009 64
chubby people 13 hr i heart crystsl meth 4
What are everyones thoughts and opnions about B... (Apr '10) 14 hr Adams county45693 6
Fake titties Mon NSAfun 4

Search the West Union Forum:
•••
•••
•••

West Union Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE