Life Impact Church
misled people

Cincinnati, OH

#214 Apr 30, 2012
Why did they do this?
What about the innocent people that were hurt here.
What about the good people that had to take the whipping and be put down for the bad people?
Who makes the rules at this church?
Where are the good people going to go now?
How does someone come to a decision to let some go and save the other? Double values or morals or what?
When will it ever change? 40 years wondering around in the wilderness
Was anyone physically hurt here yet?

READ YOUR OWN BOOK!
And understand what it says......
fact

Bear, DE

#215 Apr 30, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So next, since she works at wall mart that he isnt welcome there either cause its hers? No 1 person should be allowed to tell someone they are not welcome at a church.
Run out Jer, but keep pastor Matt when they both done the same sin.
priceless
if Jeremiah cheated on you with Heather for nine months the whole time Lisa was pregnant wouldn't you be a little bitchy to him. He used that church as a way to leave the house to cheat on her. Do you blame the girl for not wanting to see them at the same church. and does no one care that he don't work to support his kids and she does. He got himself fired over cheating on his wife and working for a church. His wife is very sweet don't believe what the people say about her. She would help anyone, Im glad she thinking about the kids unlike he is or he would have got a job by now to help them out.
Well

Cleves, OH

#216 Apr 30, 2012
I'll speak for my Church. Jeremiah and Heather are more than welcome at the church at any service. God loves. God forgives. Not our place to judge him or her. Pastor Matt either.

The church should be the one place everyone is welcome to come worship regardless of their choices.
Fancy

Hillsboro, OH

#217 Apr 30, 2012
Heather must be dumb for supporting someone that doesn't have a car or job to support the kids. They are not welcome at church because how do you explain to a child why daddy is with someone other than who there mommy is.
Church Member

Cleves, OH

#218 Apr 30, 2012
Fancy wrote:
Heather must be dumb for supporting someone that doesn't have a car or job to support the kids. They are not welcome at church because how do you explain to a child why daddy is with someone other than who there mommy is.
They are more than welcome. Everyone is welcome. That's why it's a church.
Excuse You

Cincinnati, OH

#219 Apr 30, 2012
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself! I used to go to this church and would still be going their if I lived in the area. They do not just help the members of the church! They do the adopt a block program where they go to the poverty areas of west union going door to door! I was a volenteer for this program! They buy groceries furniture and house hold needs for people! Do not sit and lie on a church that you know nothing about! Lying is a sin and Slander is against the law! They do way more than their share of helping the community! Yes they do a short (5 minutes tops) teaching on tithe and offering not 20 minutes but they also sit their and tell you if you do not have it to give that it is fine! So attend a service and see how it is before you judge them! He with out sin cast the first stone! No human being is perfect! Every one makes mistakes! The only one with out sin is God! Is that your name? I think not! They have a very caring congregation who strives to make the community better! They were (not sure if its still in effect) Building a dream center for drug and alcohol addiction! Dont you people watch the news??? They made news 3 times for their good deeds for society!!! How many chuches have you seen make the news? Not many! How many churches do you see go door to door no matter the weather? Rain? Heat? snow? THEY DO! THEY CARE! How many churches do you see doing free events for kids? Free cook outs? Free school supplies? Free christmas?? Free easter egg hunts? Rent bounce houses and take local kids fishing? Give away prizes? Offer bus service to pick you up for church doctor appointments food pantries?? NOT MANY! Life Impact church is an awesome church who dedicate their lives to God and their community! Also f.y.i services are Sunday morning Sunday evening and bible study on wednesday nights. G.e.d classes offered thru out the week. Adopt a block on Saturdays Prayer meetings special events! They do alot and dedicate their life to God! If Some of you are christians then you should feel ashamed for the derogatory remarks you have made about the members of that church! You should get down on your knees and pray to god for forgiveness for being so un christian like! Ill pray for you! Ill pray for my self too for writing this comment also! Have an awesome day and God bless all of you!
Excuse You

Cincinnati, OH

#220 Apr 30, 2012
Also as far as the adultries that have happened THAT IS BETWEEN THE COUPLES AND GOD! Its none of your concern! He with out sin cast the first the stone! Judge not unless you be judged your self! The battle belongs to the Lord! They came out about their indescretions! They stepped down! They asked for forgiveness! God is a forgiving God! I am so glad that God did not Die and leave any of you boss! I got on topics and seen the heading LifeImpact as soon as I got on it! I was thinking amen! Maybe the dream center has been built! But no Instead I read of people trying to play God and GOSSIP! yOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! So what if they have druggies at the church! Evidently The "drggies" are attempting to change their lives for the better! Have you not ever sinned? Have you never told a lie? Done something you knew was wrong? EVERYONE SINS DAILEY! That is why you are supposed to repent! Also should be praying for the ones who have came out about their indiscretions instead of gossiping about them! Just remember to P-U-S-H Pray Until Something Happens!
God is a forgiving loving God! We are supposed to act out in love and compassion!
Curious

United States

#221 Apr 30, 2012
How can preachers who commit these sins even presume that they can help a drug addict or any other sinner? They need to get their self straightened up and make sure they aren't guilty of anything before they tell others how to live.
Laura

Dayton, OH

#222 Apr 30, 2012
Curious wrote:
How can preachers who commit these sins even presume that they can help a drug addict or any other sinner? They need to get their self straightened up and make sure they aren't guilty of anything before they tell others how to live.
Yeah cause preachers are sinless and are like Jesus and never sin (yeah that makes alot of sense) surprises me how clueless some people are, to actually help someone you have to actually been through it. Everyone is guilty of something everyone sins no matter what they say, yes even preachers, the honest ones will tell you that the rest are just lying too you!!!
Curious

United States

#223 Apr 30, 2012
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cause preachers are sinless and are like Jesus and never sin (yeah that makes alot of sense) surprises me how clueless some people are, to actually help someone you have to actually been through it. Everyone is guilty of something everyone sins no matter what they say, yes even preachers, the honest ones will tell you that the rest are just lying too you!!!
So, are you saying that Matt and Boyd are both recovering addicts, since they can't help anyone unless they have been there themselves? That seems very odd thing to say. I have never heard anyone say that Boyd or Matt had been on drugs. I always thought that when you ask God to forgive you of your sins, you were supposed to try to live right and not commit sins. I think any Christian, if they tried hard enough could say no to adultery and not commit that sin.
Laura

Dayton, OH

#224 Apr 30, 2012
They are opening the dream center for people that need help but cannot afford it they are not running it. They are making a way for people to get help. You do know that slander is a felony and punishable up to 5 yrs and you can also be sued for defamation of character so be careful what you say about people
RECAP

United States

#225 Apr 30, 2012
HOW COULD MOST OF U PEOPLE SAY I LOVE PASTER MATT HE IS A GOOD PERSON REALLY WELL I DON'T THINK SO WHAT ABOUT HIS WIFE DO ANY OF U CARE ABOUT HER WAS SHE NOT A GOOD PERSON DID SHE DESERVE THIS PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S THE DEVIL. HONESTLY THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS U IS U. yOU KNOW IF U R A CHEATER OR NOT. U KNOW IF U WOULD EVER DO SUCH A THING IT'S KIND OF LIKE THIS IF U GET DRUNK AND U DANCE ON A TABLE NAKED U WOULD PROBABLY DANCE ON THAT SAME TABLE SOBER BECAUSE U R THAT KIND OF PERSON.
Really Now

Dayton, OH

#226 May 1, 2012
Excuse You wrote:
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself! I used to go to this church and would still be going their if I lived in the area. They do not just help the members of the church! They do the adopt a block program where they go to the poverty areas of west union going door to door! I was a volenteer for this program! They buy groceries furniture and house hold needs for people! Do not sit and lie on a church that you know nothing about! Lying is a sin and Slander is against the law! They do way more than their share of helping the community! Yes they do a short (5 minutes tops) teaching on tithe and offering not 20 minutes but they also sit their and tell you if you do not have it to give that it is fine! So attend a service and see how it is before you judge them! He with out sin cast the first stone! No human being is perfect! Every one makes mistakes! The only one with out sin is God! Is that your name? I think not! They have a very caring congregation who strives to make the community better! They were (not sure if its still in effect) Building a dream center for drug and alcohol addiction! Dont you people watch the news??? They made news 3 times for their good deeds for society!!! How many chuches have you seen make the news? Not many! How many churches do you see go door to door no matter the weather? Rain? Heat? snow? THEY DO! THEY CARE! How many churches do you see doing free events for kids? Free cook outs? Free school supplies? Free christmas?? Free easter egg hunts? Rent bounce houses and take local kids fishing? Give away prizes? Offer bus service to pick you up for church doctor appointments food pantries?? NOT MANY! Life Impact church is an awesome church who dedicate their lives to God and their community! Also f.y.i services are Sunday morning Sunday evening and bible study on wednesday nights. G.e.d classes offered thru out the week. Adopt a block on Saturdays Prayer meetings special events! They do alot and dedicate their life to God! If Some of you are christians then you should feel ashamed for the derogatory remarks you have made about the members of that church! You should get down on your knees and pray to god for forgiveness for being so un christian like! Ill pray for you! Ill pray for my self too for writing this comment also! Have an awesome day and God bless all of you!
There is lots and lots of churches that do go door to door. Do supply food to those in need. They do help their community. There is one difference between them and Life Impact Church. They do it out of Love and have God in their heart. Not to be featured in the news. Showing how good they are. Thats why you dont read about it. Life Impact Church is a fake. "Hey look at us, look what we do, look at us" Very vain! And yet behind the scenes not featured in the news is the Sinners living a double life. Christian life when all is watching and a sinner life when noone is watching. That is not a Christian lifestyle.
alright

Dayton, OH

#227 May 1, 2012
our church does have cookout, Easter egg hunts(after we hear from our preacher what Easter is all about)etc...... lots of fellowship activities all is invited. We do have am and evening services, Sunday school for the Kids, Wed night prayer meetings, revivals, camp out, cook outs, have a church bus.... Everything that you have said about Life Impact Church our church does also.
whoops

Marietta, OH

#228 May 1, 2012
Yeah it's "Life Impact" alright. Negative Impact from what I've read. Based on the Jimmy Swaggart approach maybe? I hope it's not as bad as what I'm hearing. I think maybe a simple country church will be my choice.
Excuse You

Lebanon, OH

#229 May 1, 2012
Well it just shows how compassionate forgiving and loving all of you are. Im so glad I left Adams County! Away from judgemental hypacritical holyer than thou people who have their nose stuck so far up in the air that they think their poo dont stink when in reality if they would get their head out of the clouds theyd realise their crap stinks just as bad as the next person's! If I still lived in adams county the only church I would attend is Life Impact! They treated us like family! They are good people! How dare all of you to try to judge any one's sins! REGARDLESS of who they are! Where theyve been! OR what they did! Not your place! IT'S GOD'S!!!!!
Excuse You

Lebanon, OH

#230 May 1, 2012
A roll of a Christian is to reach out to those who need help. To pray for those who need prayer! Not to stand back and talk ill of other people because you think they deserve it! To know that God is an awesome God A forgiving God! THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE! The alpha the omega the beginning and the end! My Creator my Savior! Jesus! My friend! I feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to do with your time than to get on topics and bad mouth people! Ill pray for you. Ill pray for my self to because I know that I am not perfect!
Excuse You

Lebanon, OH

#231 May 1, 2012
Laura wrote:
They are opening the dream center for people that need help but cannot afford it they are not running it. They are making a way for people to get help. You do know that slander is a felony and punishable up to 5 yrs and you can also be sued for defamation of character so be careful what you say about people
I was in no way slandering Life Impact Church! I love that church! I love Pastor Matt and Holly! They are awesome people! Pastor Matt is the one who led me back to God! He dedicated my daughter! Holly prayed with me any time I needed to pray! I did the adopt a block program and participated in any way I could! Im just getting aggrivated at all these people dissing on good people like they have never made a bad choice in life and acting like they are perfect when in reality no one is perfect!
Excuse You

Lebanon, OH

#232 May 1, 2012
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>
There is lots and lots of churches that do go door to door. Do supply food to those in need. They do help their community. There is one difference between them and Life Impact Church. They do it out of Love and have God in their heart. Not to be featured in the news. Showing how good they are. Thats why you dont read about it. Life Impact Church is a fake. "Hey look at us, look what we do, look at us" Very vain! And yet behind the scenes not featured in the news is the Sinners living a double life. Christian life when all is watching and a sinner life when noone is watching. That is not a Christian lifestyle.
They do not do it to be featured in the news! The only reason the news was even involved is because of the dream center and the sheriffs office made the anouncement not the church Thank You very much! You are not acting very christian like right now either!!!!!
Wait

Dayton, OH

#233 May 2, 2012
Excuse You wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not do it to be featured in the news! The only reason the news was even involved is because of the dream center and the sheriffs office made the anouncement not the church Thank You very much! You are not acting very christian like right now either!!!!!
I dont see any non Christian behavior in that persons post. Your the one that is becoming angry in your posts they were just merely posting that their church does the same with out having to be patted on the back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori's Baby Shower 4 hr B Y O B 1
destany jarvis 8 hr crazy 3
Natalie macintosh in jail AGAIN 8 hr Jau 1
News Blanton rape, kidnapping trial continues at cou... 12 hr Edit the facts a... 4
Pastor Matt Young 13 hr Sniffles 12
chelsea akers (Aug '14) Sun Little Ricky 7
Joseph frost and son?? Sun Batman 2

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages