watching people eat
citizen on patrol

Plymouth, MI

#1 Sep 6, 2012
have you ever set in a resturant and watched people eat ? lol
your suppose to take the fork to your mouth not bend your head down to reach the food looks like a bunch of chickens bobling there heads
bonehead

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I like to warch women ear icecream cones and bananas.
Maysville, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
citizen on patrol wrote:
have you ever set in a resturant and watched people eat ? lol
your suppose to take the fork to your mouth not bend your head down to reach the food looks like a bunch of chickens bobling there heads
I think it is all how you were instructed as children. Bye that I mean, if your parents taught you to eat over your plate, then yes, I can see your interpretation. God forgive you if you ever spilled your food on the floor/carpet! I don't think your visual representation of "chickens bobling" is appropriate. I have, more than once, set in a restaurant and been observant of others. I chose not to look at how they ate; but rather, more appropriately, how they interacted with those that were closest to them, this, within there own family. I think, though you are astute in your mind's eye, you, remain blind to the obvious. God Bless you and yours and may you never be judged as you have judged.
Maysville, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2012
bonehead wrote:
"You are an idiot" and not worthy of a response!!
Spook

Hamersville, OH

#5 Sep 8, 2012
kama sounds like you have been noseing into peoples conversation as they eat instead of watching around you.your sentens doesent make sence why would you say god forgive you if you ever spilled food on the carpet or floor.is the restraunt owners going to make you leave or pay for the cleaning of it? why would you care how people interacted withthere famiy yours should be the main focus or are you trying to pick up on some of this fancy finger work people put on in a restraunt and when you at home you probably eat like a hog i call it chicken picking as wellone hand one your lap ad on one hand on the fork and dip you head up and back is chicken picken
bonehead

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2012
bonehead wrote:

Just sayin'' they're not bobing their heads up and down. However, it might be more amusing if they did.
Citizen

Delaware, OH

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Spook wrote:
kama sounds like you have been noseing into peoples conversation as they eat instead of watching around you.your sentens doesent make sence why would you say god forgive you if you ever spilled food on the carpet or floor.is the restraunt owners going to make you leave or pay for the cleaning of it? why would you care how people interacted withthere famiy yours should be the main focus or are you trying to pick up on some of this fancy finger work people put on in a restraunt and when you at home you probably eat like a hog i call it chicken picking as wellone hand one your lap ad on one hand on the fork and dip you head up and back is chicken picken

1st of all...you need to go back to school & re-take the English course.

2nd of all...learn how to read & comprehend. If you actually knew how to do that, then you would've understood what they meant by "god forgive you if you ever spilled food on the carpet or floor".
Spook

Hamersville, OH

#8 Sep 8, 2012
citizen comperhend this mind your own business English Pro.
citizen on patrol

Novi, MI

#9 Sep 8, 2012
to citizen you mus of been the chicken bobber lol
Maysville, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Spook wrote:
What can I say? God bless you, your family and most of all, your children. May you find happiness, this, not within your own verbiage.
cupe

Hamersville, OH

#11 Sep 9, 2012
what in the world kind of language have you picked up on now what in the word does verbiage mean.
Maysville, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2012
cupe wrote:
what in the world kind of language have you picked up on now what in the word does verbiage mean.
"verbiage
1. the excessive and often meaningless use of words; verbosity
2. Rare diction; wording
[from French, from Old French verbier to chatter, from verbe word, from Latin verbum.

This,for your perusal, should you care to learn!
OMG

Logan, OH

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Spook wrote:
Holy hell, you are in absolutely no position to be giving out literacy advice. If I was reading your comment on a piece of paper I would expect it to be in crayola crayon. As for the other poster not knowing a word, "karma" shouldn't have to put on here what it means. I wouldn't hurt some of you to look something up in the dictionary. How the hell do some of you function in society when you can't even halfway communicate. No wonder we're failing as a society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening ... 50 min Lawrence Wolf 180
west union jail hanging 5 hr Duh 6
christian tumbleson 23 hr Curious 14
Josh adams Thu Logan 2
When is gaffin appeal Mar 22 Knows what is goi... 3
west union jail hanging or what Mar 21 coming 1
steven seabring (Nov '10) Mar 21 Steve 5

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages