Posted in the West Union Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2010
how many men has rhonda grooms been with just trying to be happy lmao
let's see so far about a recorded breaker
but has destoryed homes of alot
lets see theres a guy named bo campbell
phil rothwell/mike gilpin/john stevenson/ fredwilliams /now his brother wayne noone is goinga make her happy .
LMAO

Lansdale, PA

#2 Apr 28, 2010
If you mean men from this county it would be never ending cause they are all worthless!
MARY

West Union, OH

#3 Apr 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
phil rothwell/mike gilpin/john stevenson/ fredwilliams /now his brother wayne noone is goinga make her happy .
SHE NEVER HAD FRED WILLIAMS YOUR TRYING TO TARE ME UP BUT THANK THE GOOD LORD HAS SET ME FREE FROM ANGER AND HATERD AND I LOVE FRED HE ANS 4 HIS SIN I ANS 4 MINE GOD BLESS ALL
mary

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
god can give rhonda a brand new heart and a brand new mine if only she ask my friend
Beware

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
but has destroyed homes of alot
lets see there's a guy named bo campbell
phil rothwell/mike gilpin/john stevenson/ fred williams /now his brother wayne noone is gonna make her happy .
Well hell she don't hold a candle next to Krissy.She is like a old coal mine.When you go in you don't know if you'll ever be seen alive again,you never know where it may end,who has gone in before you and if they survived the trip back and it's so old you have to brace it with boards and it might collapse at any time.Any so many have traveled the exact same route your scared you'll be haunted by the ghosts that still dwell there.What dark and scary thing may live there it/she should be board up and have danger signs all over it/her.
messedup

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2010
wondering wrote:
would you be laughing if she gets your man then some one will laugh at you truthfully its not funny at all im 4 timberly great woman
messedup

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2010
Beware wrote:
<quoted text>Well hell she don't hold a candle next to Krissy.She is like a old coal mine.When you go in you don't know if you'll ever be seen alive again,you never know where it may end,who has gone in before you and if they survived the trip back and it's so old you have to brace it with boards and it might collapse at any time.Any so many have traveled the exact same route your scared you'll be haunted by the ghosts that still dwell there.What dark and scary thing may live there it/she should be board up and have danger signs all over it/her.
who is -k- crissy grooms
beware

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 29, 2010
messed up wrote:
<quoted text> who is -k- crissy grooms
Well no where in my post did I say a last name.You assume it is Krissy Grooms.But since you do know her you would know she is Kristina Stewert,Reilly.Grooms,Grooms.I don't think even she remembers her maiden name.She has been married to Brian Reilly,Chris Grooms and now has married and legally separated so they all can live in the same house Chris grooms cousin Jerry Vernon Grooms.Kristina Grooms is 37 yrs old with 3 kids by Brian Reilly.She lives in Seaman OH with her legally separated husband Jerry who has his son Lester and Jody live 2 houses down from them so SSI and Welfare don't bust her because her son and her also draw SSI.She is GRANDMOTHER who her daughter has had to raise her own mom and her brothers.She cares only for herself,her drugs,what she can get by with,that the taxpayers keep supporting her,her men and all in that order except the men because when she gets tired of one she lies gets him thrown in jail and moves in the new one.She has lived in west union most her life but also Manchester, Seaman,hillsboro etc.She has busted for DUI,illegal use of foodstamps etc.The list goes on for miles.Is that enogh or should I go on?
messedup

United States

#9 Apr 30, 2010
lets not forgot samatha jane williams believe she has been with adams county men and women hell her and rhonda both had bo then each other now rhonda is with wayne janes daddy wow totally messed up heard u could stick ur whole head in jane watch out men youll get lost
jane

Bear, DE

#10 May 1, 2010
wow looks like all u people need to get ur story straight but u all can say about me what ever u want i really dont care so go ahead and talk trash about me. i now what really happen's in my lide so i am not worried about it
the badder bitch

United States

#11 May 9, 2010
ask mary pence shes had them all.lololololol
jane friend

United States

#12 May 10, 2010
the badder bitch wrote:
ask mary pence shes had them all.lololololol
did she have you too?
jane friend

United States

#13 May 10, 2010
Beware wrote:
<quoted text>Well hell she don't hold a candle next to Krissy.She is like a old coal mine.When you go in you don't know if you'll ever be seen alive again,you never know where it may end,who has gone in before you and if they survived the trip back and it's so old you have to brace it with boards and it might collapse at any time.Any so many have traveled the exact same route your scared you'll be haunted by the ghosts that still dwell there.What dark and scary thing may live there it/she should be board up and have danger signs all over it/her.
idont thnk shes had ottie williams yet but judy williams licks rhonda sickoooooooo
the badder bitch

United States

#14 May 10, 2010
jane friend wrote:
<quoted text> did she have you too?
no but i no her very well she fu***her own family over what makes anyone else any differant lol
CowieLuva

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2012
You guys need 2 get off other peoples chiz and quit tlkin bad bout people getta life u dont no crap on them!!! SHUSH IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Bushelman sleeping with Tina Cacaro (Sep '11) 1 hr Kenny Ferguson 9
Richard Lewis bought Hickory Valley 11 hr AZ finest 7
Joannie Grooms arrested for heroin possession 11 hr Boo hoo 6
Abby mcfarland 16 hr S TSS 4
Brett Heater Tue dontworryaboutit1 2
Judge spencer (Mar '15) Tue Bad boy 20
Theresa Diane Ward Tue Not wanted 1

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance