whoknows

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

What is going on with darin grooms and denise ross...isn't she married?
Get a Life

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Who cares? why is it any of ur business for one Get his name right, instead of running to topix why not ask..duh
whoknows

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

I just think its awful that she lives under her mother in laws roof and has the nerve to have a boyfriend while still married....I would have thought they were both smarter than that obviously not...lol
Get a life

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Get over ur self are they bothering you... No! Are they causing u harm No!
Denise Ross

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

All of u need to mind your own business and get a life there is nothing going on with us we r just friend. Darin is really good friends with my husband darin use to be jeff boss and they just now caught up eith each other again. so get a life and dont worry about ours were not hurting anyone.
d grooms

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

i dont know why people got to air garbage over this site i get word my name and her is on here so i thought id get on too tell who ever started this topic that we are all friends n dont be starting shit that isnt true mind your own dam business you have tooo much time on your hands if your trying to nose into someone elses life so piss off point blank
ol d man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

way to go d grooms tell them what you think you are wright tell them to go to hell
acouple

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Damn people need to learn how to speak proper English and learn how to spell...lol.
Funny how its usually just Denise and Darin, no Jeff in site when I have seen them together, which is numerous times....
whoknows

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

I agree
Yea right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Sure ur just friends thAts y u were playing tonsil hockey in front of Blake's for all of west union to see really just friends I'm sure get a life
denise ross

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

U know what if u guys know so much about me and Darin then y use fake names don't be a p**** show who u really r but that's never going to happen cuz your to afraid to be told off to your face. Get a life and stop worry about ours.
lol

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Noticed you didn't deny the tonsil hockey...everyone sees it and people aren't that stupid to think your "just friends"...
denise ross

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

I didn't because it's just none of your business if we are just friends or not. I noticed that once again there is no real name there so what's that tell u.
jeff ross

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

this site makes me laugh how everyone hates on others well im just here to say i can be a player hater too cocksucks so why dont people stop noseing in our business. and don't think about coming up with sum shizz nit fools to make thing worse cuz everything is fine & dandy im happy so
there shouldn't be any thing to worry about.
whoukidding

Apple Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

jeff ross wrote:
this site makes me laugh how everyone hates on others well im just here to say i can be a player hater too cocksucks so why dont people stop noseing in our business. and don't think about coming up with sum shizz nit fools to make thing worse cuz everything is fine & dandy im happy so
there shouldn't be any thing to worry about.
Does that help u sleep at night. You could do much better than her anyway. Take her advice and get a life (just one without that tramp)!
d grooms

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

I agree. There we go again see what u trouble making nosey ass people worry about your own life n problems. And quit acting like a dam 5 year old all this is drama bullshit its too funny u people need to worry about your own lives. Instead of others. And besides if u got something to say u don't need the dam computer and who ever this whoyoukidding is do you feel like a grown up now good for you calling people names do you aww what a dam joke u need better thinngs to do with your life then butting into other peoples lives I mean what r you a child to be honest this sites a joke people need to piss off. N act there age n get on with there own lives
jeff ross

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

listen i have a life of my own and no it doesn't help me sleep at night i happen to sleep just fine and besides whats it to u who i want to be with she my wife and that is that. i don't go around telling people who or who they shouldn't be with so i don't understand why people tell me who i should or shouldn't be with. i just don't understand why people have to get on a stupid site like this and trash talk about people when there is no need for it.
lol

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Sorry but its the truth...I guess if u like sharing your wife with another man good for you Jeff...
terry

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Jeff this is only my opinion so take ot how you like but i have seen your wife with darrin with my own eyes so my question is how do you sleep just fine at night when the woman laying next to you has neen laying with someone else. And darrin thats not drama thats the dam truth. You seem to like relationships with drama just look at your track record
not shocked

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

First of all how disrespectful of denise after EVERYTHING that Jeffs mom has done for her!! She has given you a home honey which is more than most people have done! Jeff has loved you through all this foolishness!! You have kids together!! Atleast have the respect to tell them the truth and to be honest with Jeff if no one else!! What are your kids going to think when they get a little older and realize you turned their whole world apart so you could make out with some guy because let's be honest this is a fling!! And yes Jeff whether you want to believe it or not the sun doesn't rise or set on denise!! She gave you the best of her and those are 2 things you are never going to lose!! Please take my advice and consider the rest of your life, trust me there are decent girls out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Union Discussions

Search the West Union Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
mikeys 4 hr shotguns daughter 32
Adams County Fair 4 hr wonder 17
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Old Guy 29,340
wiggers 6 hr laugh 1
West Union man murdered 6 hr Mark Jones 1
Timber ridge apartments loaded with hot women 9 hr rumpke 8
the music thread (Apr '12) 9 hr van gardner 22
•••
•••