First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ummmm

Dayton, OH

#21 Aug 2, 2012
just think about this, you can see how trashy it is on the outside, think about how bad the inside of the houses are. YUCK I am sure the health dept would condem the places. whats worse they dont seem to mind living in filth
excusememr

United States

#23 Aug 12, 2012
Sometimes people need some help. Have you ever tried ministering to any person at these localities listed in the complaints? Perhaps knock on the door and make sure someone is alive and well in there. Often, if a yard is getting bad and a house looks like a stinker, someone in there is either working hard and has to sleep sometimes, and/or they are not doing well physically.

Ever see that show on Spike where the two guys and woman go to houses to evict people, and end up helping them at the same time? One episode featured a guy who was mentally challenged and living in filth, his sons paying rent from afar, never checking on him....

Ever read that short story A Rose For Emily?

Well, in any case, why do people complain about something, and not DO anything about it?
po neighbor

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Aug 17, 2012
cable guy wrote:
loranze mess is corner of fair park and boyd ave they get it bad to live in they move to another BUT still not as bad as the one by the car wash
Greg Lorenz lives on the corner of fair park he has a bad case of diabetes and had both his legs removed. But he keeps the inside clean he can't do much outside. Other wise he would still be at his home on old Cincinnati Pike. There he would collect junk cut it up and scrap it that's how he made his money. He didn't leave it that way from being nasty had to leave because of his health. Now don't you feel stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Reality Speaks 34,398
Brandon Poe's Party (Feb '10) 9 hr Karma 29
Deadbeat Men 15 hr Big daddy 3
Matt Osborn & Jessica Osborn 16 hr Lorain 2
want the truth? read on!!!!! 16 hr bad boyz 4
Anthony Raines A worthless Father or I guess Sp... (Sep '09) 22 hr Tony Raines 18
Unger trucks drive dangerous Wed call 7
West Union Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Union News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Union

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:54 pm PST