Diabetic, meth head, genital warts girl

Posted in the West Union Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SpellCheck

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1 May 18, 2011
We all know who this is. Let's just hope she isn't pregnant she might just slice her limbs some more or overdose again.
Poorkid

Willard, OH

#2 May 18, 2011
are you tlkin bout tyra? She's my good friend and she doesn't have warts...it's herpes
Tyra

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#3 May 18, 2011
It's my business. Just because I'm happy with Jason doesn't mean everybody has to get jealous. And thanks for sticking up for me. My real friends have my back. It's only a s.t.d. I have a perscription
tyrasbff

Willard, OH

#4 May 18, 2011
yeah, because I gave you the four dollars for the monistat in the wal mart pharmacy. I got yo back gurl. An I think u and jason r 2 cute togetha. ur like jack an jill fightin for tha pill. Luv u gurl
Tyra

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#5 May 18, 2011
we don't fight over the pill cause it only takes a wash for me. And btw girl I love my new man. he's like sudafed the main ingredient to my meth. LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!!:)
the real tyra

United States

#6 May 20, 2011
all i got to say is i love my haters atleast i know their are people like you guys who have no life and your so childish and have to make yourself feel good by talkin shit about others its ok i dont mind cause i know wtf is up with me and i understand you guys have nothing better to do and have to make yourselves feel good so you can talk about me all ya want and use fake names i dont care i just had to get on here and tell everyone i dont care im happy and it doesnt matter to me what everyone else says or thinks so when you guys grow up and get a life maybe ill consider giving you a time of day so peace to all my haters cause your my biggest fans!! I LOVE JASON!
John

Dayton, OH

#7 May 20, 2011
Wow spellcheck what happened 2 ur checker ? Here u go AGAIN! Another person 2 put down ! I no this sight is monitored by the law and lawyers 4 a fact ... I hope there keeping a close eye on u if not they should b because u have serious mental problems ... Have fun n ill b watching u RETARD !!!
I am who I am

Cincinnati, OH

#8 May 28, 2011
All I had to do was read the title and I knew exactly who it was about. I don't even live in Adams County. LOL
the real tyra

United States

#9 May 31, 2011
you guys are so funny i had to come back on my diabetic meth head with warts page to see how many more retards had to comment on it i find it so funny i love having people talk about me good or bad atleast i know im tought of :) well write more about me so i have something to laugh about! and i love ya guys for keepin me laughing and bein my biggest fans sience all you have to do is get on topix and talk a lot of BS about me well thats pretty much it ill be on again to get a good laugh cause of patchetic no good peices of sh*t people who have no life and dont use their real names to talk sh*t!!:)
The Nurse

Findlay, OH

#10 Oct 17, 2011
I had a patient that fits this description a few months ago. The fat girl had over done herself vaginasitting such an outbreak. Even the doctor was amazed with her stuff looking so horrific. She almost died from not taking Valtrex regularly and being diabetic. I hope she's doing ok. The doctor even told her that so called unrecognizable vagina had the worst case seen in this state in 25 years. Never skip the valtrex again sweety.
the real tyra

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2012
ok...because i dont fit in your discription of skinny people dont mean you can judge sweetie. an as far as having an STD yeah i do...you wanna know what it is...HERPES! HA jokes on me right? well guess what i didnt get it until after everyone wanted to write sh*t on here so you guys was just a little early on the herpes...oh i failed to tell you i also found out i been exposed to HEP C. if there is anything else people have to say about me its sh*t that ive already told everyone.get this straight im not a fake a$$ b*tch who tells lies an talks sh*t. i say what i got or whatever i have on my mind i have no reason to hide in the dark cause i could care less what anyone has to say about me...just keep talking an judging i have a life to live you all should go find yourselves a life too!! JUST SAYIN :)
ljkmp

Peebles, OH

#12 Mar 24, 2012
tyra your a great person an one of my bestfriends dont worrie about what others say! they are just jelouse of you or tht they cant have you! just laugh about it an go on with your day cause these type of people are not worth it! love ya gurl
yeah

West Union, OH

#13 Mar 26, 2012
i hate to tell you this but you already have hep c. go to the health department and get checked if you don't beleive me. you should be proud of yourself
stillcare300nort h

Berea, OH

#14 Mar 26, 2012
keep youre head up tyra keep checking youre sugar and if u r doing drugs stop u can still have a great life just make good choices
Granny

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2012
Poor child. I've never heard someone so young and yet straight ignorant. Do yourself a favor, and stop feeling pathetic about yourself. Then maybe people would support you (not your drugs) and help you grow up baby girl.
LOL

West Union, OH

#17 May 4, 2012
Thanks for being my friend and sticking up for me, clearing it up that I have herpes, not warts! What else are friends for besides buying Are you people serious?! TOO FUNNY! AND if you're buying Monistat for your herpes, it's not doing anything for it! Thats for a damn yeast infection! Good God, you girls are simple.
SomeOne

United States

#18 May 5, 2012
really dose anything you people said about you? Do you care more about taking about other people! You can tell you people are from Adams County! You all need to go to church! I cant see what is so cool about putting people down! Its sad! You people are what you call "cyber bullies"! Grow up! Act your age not bur shoes size!
salliemae

West Union, OH

#19 May 8, 2012
Talk about trashy people!1
the partsguy

United States

#20 May 11, 2012
Ew sounds like Tyra is a walking disease
Lol

West Union, OH

#21 May 11, 2012
This just makes me laugh, why do people judge people by what they've done and things that are wrong with them. Tyra is a very nice person and has a good personality that's all that should matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kevin 1 min Mandy 30
Josh Royster 5 hr curious 1
wreck bethlehem rd (Apr '14) 7 hr truth 8
Cute guy 15 hr Boater 3
what does everyone think about the motorcycle g... (Sep '11) 17 hr Learner 75
dishonest people (Aug '14) Sun 19AS5RAPE 4
Kenny Baldwin Sat Lol 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages