of 2
Next Last
looking for a hunny
#22 Jul 2, 2012
so did she just move on to cherry st?
Single male

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Jul 3, 2012
so, who are some of the guys who have been with her? It sounds like she has gotten around but i dont want to try her if she is really loose. Who are the guys she slept with? Names?
Someone

United States

#24 Jul 9, 2012
She does have two little girls but she don't have custody of them she lost them to her mom. Cute isn't how I would describe her lol, but she is skinny if that's what u like. No not married to lance disher, but she is in the process of a disher man Divorcing her. She has been with people that she works with now and people she worked with at last job. Be careful if u hook up with her you might get more than you want
Fyi

West Salem, OH

#25 Jul 9, 2012
She's married to Jesse Disher at the moment.
Newton Kingsbury

Arcadia, FL

#26 Jul 9, 2012
I think she is quite tasty..mmmm..and loves to swallow what's on her plate....
Someone

United States

#27 Jul 10, 2012
You all are sick because most normal people would have some morals bout them and not want to be with someone else's wife. This.world sucks.
Curious George

Delaware, OH

#28 Jul 17, 2012
So do you know why she doesnt have custody of her 2 little Girls, and how many men has she been married to?
interested

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Jul 20, 2012
Idk about marriage but she is a honey bunny. who is the old man she is with now. hes old enough to be her daddy.
hog farmer
#30 Jul 20, 2012
interested wrote:
Idk about marriage but she is a honey bunny. who is the old man she is with now. hes old enough to be her daddy.
How old is she? How old are her kids? how old is the oldman she is with?
crazypeople

Novi, MI

#31 Jul 31, 2012
Hunny what kind would that be bitter are sour. Why do most People lose their children, cause they won't grow up and take care of them. But I heard she gave them to her mom. I think she has been the times Slept with allot of people, so be careful you might get something, instead of a good time you might get something that will bring you a bad time.
Anonymous

United States

#32 Aug 1, 2012
She does got a sweet ass reverse cowgirl
fyi

Greenwich, OH

#33 Dec 2, 2012
For all you dumbasses who like to respond to all the post. You all need to get your facts straight before you start bashing someone and knowing the fact there a mother to kids that might attend your kids school. You might wanna think about that. Also for all the stupid f***s her man isn't old enough to be her daddy. So chill out with her and please do all of us a fovor and move on with your life.
heather

Greenwich, OH

#34 Dec 2, 2012
For all the ones who have posted about me you guys and gals need to move on with your life. And stay the heck out of my biss. And my romance. To all the response on my sexual status you all need to shut the heck up. Haters can hate me all they want but remeber karma does bite in the a** so be perpared for it. FYI I don't live on cherry street never have.
Been there

Columbus, OH

#35 Apr 19, 2013
Who is the guy she is with now? He seems like a good guy. Has she stopped her running around yet or is she running around on him too
sjdhebe

United States

#36 May 23, 2013
Anyone know how to get ahold of her?
INtheknow

United States

#37 Jun 6, 2013
Why do you wanna know how to get ahold of her

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

Since: Jun 13

hehem....hehe

#38 Jun 7, 2013
If this poor chick is a "hoe", like has been stated before, why doesn't she rent herself out to farmers? It's plow-plant season. Makes sense, right? She could really handle a garden. That's what a hoe is for, after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Stapleton 14 hr Billy 3
shawn francis (Feb '11) Sun Hurry 8
Tim Lockhart (Nov '13) Sat just a thought 3
Brittany Stamper Fri Christine b 2
Judge spencer (Mar '15) May 27 Had a nuff 16
Jeremy Baker (May '15) May 27 Jeremy 77
Pete hamblin 2nd hearald May 27 Jeremy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages