Mindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Yeah I know who she is!A home wrecker!She'll scrw anything that walks.
noone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

It's Heather Carter Disher.
Dorthy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

I know Heather, is she doing these things right now. I know she is married to a good man, are these things going on right now. Are these things she did in the past? Would like more info.
Mindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

She lies,she still doing whatever and who ever she wants!
Mindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

She's a hoe,I work with her I know.
dorthy

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Thanks for the info. I think I will be letting her husbands family know what is going on.
beggar

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Not so fast Dorthy, these people on here lie and gossip about everyone all the time without a thread of evidence. Don't go messing up someone's family and marriage over gossip!!
drake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

I know for a fact she can suck a golf ball through a straw lol great girl! Good times!
Dorthy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Well beggar I was asing questions to see if she was still doing this stuff, cause you see her husbands family done knew it was going on. And her husband was trying to forgive her, but I just wanted to see if she was still messing around on him.

I heard he went up there to work to where she works, so maybe it will stop now. Im sorry Mindy was this your husband are a friends husband that she was messing around with. I hope for her husbands sake she will stop this foolishness. Whats wrong with people now days.
SCPC

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Yep. Compaulsive liar. Always wanting attention. Always hanging all over other dirt bag guys at work. Been caught lying multiple times. Makes up lies about people to try to get them fired. Completely worthless.
randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

she is a good lay but not a house wife,,,, she works , where , that wont last long dose she still have here kids
scpc wch

Heath, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

yall ppl have too much time on your hands no one is perfect !! she is the owner of a sweet azz though !!!
IntheFam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I've had it while she's married this time and yea its sweet hasn't changed
randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

She's ready to go anytime anywhere,I need to slap that azz again.
wwjd

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

The tounge can be a two edged sword, which can cut both ways.Think before you speak. There is always two sides to every story.Don;t be so quick to judge.How would you like it if you were the one being disscussed? God is the judge not us.
heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

I don't appreciate all the lies and slander that has taken place and spoken about on thIs site. God have mercy on your souls. EveryBody has a past. And that's its exactly why its called that not present. Be careful cause one day it could be your turn. I forgive you all. Cause you really don't know what your doing.
God bless. 2012
interesting

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

for whoever posted this topix if u are so stupid that u believe these posters who are anonomous then do us all a favor and take it as a lie cuz haters troll these forums and spread lies and hide behind a puter. stupid idiots believe what they read here
Someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Yeah well you may think they are stupid cause they believe what they read. But all these things being said are true. She is cheating all the time. She messes with married men and any man that will have her. I also know her and her husband are getting divorced. He can't keep forgiving her for messing around on him. He has finally came to his senses
Interested

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

where does she work at? is she the cute little blond with 2 girls? if so, she is married to lance disher isnt she?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the West Union Forum right now

Search the West Union Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Pops 29,149
Timber ridge apartments loaded with hot women 5 hr Timber MILFS 5
Last laugh 5 hr clueless 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr not 2,214
Women Who Have Dated A Married Man That Need He... 10 hr farmer 32
Adams County Fair 12 hr love Rootbound 15
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
West Union Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Union Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••