Troy Hanshaw
Mary

Middletown, OH

#21 Mar 3, 2011
heather wrote:
Cheyenne,yes. Were both little girls his? I remember Taylor.well yes they both are his i wish they weren't but i can't change that if i knew how he was then they wouldn't be his i would have been smarter about who i got involved with but anyways the littlest ones name is Katie Lynn and the oldest ones name is Kayler dawn not Taylor but i thought troy signed his rights away on Cheyenne a long time ago if your daughter did have him do so tell her please let me know how she done it i was thinking that he done all that either at the end of our relationship or right after wards
Troy signed his rights away to my grandaughter when she was maybe 4 or so. I'll ake my daughter how to do this. You might try the child support agency, they may be able to tell you how to do this.
Grandma

Hillsboro, OH

#22 Mar 18, 2011
heather wrote:
Cheyenne,yes. Were both little girls his? I remember Taylor.well yes they both are his i wish they weren't but i can't change that if i knew how he was then they wouldn't be his i would have been smarter about who i got involved with but anyways the littlest ones name is Katie Lynn and the oldest ones name is Kayler dawn not Taylor but i thought troy signed his rights away on Cheyenne a long time ago if your daughter did have him do so tell her please let me know how she done it i was thinking that he done all that either at the end of our relationship or right after wards
Maybe you could let my grandaughter have a picture of her sisters. Not trying to cause you trouble. My grandaughter has always wanted a sister. We could send you a picture of her.
wow

Marion, OH

#23 Mar 12, 2012
wow just trying to find some crap out on him cuz i know someone who is with him..i cant stand the man..he needs to rote in prison..so from what ive learned today im going to be fighting hard to get her away from him...hes worthless and a free loader..hes the biggest dick ive ever meet in my life i went to my friends house and he told her that he did want to deal with me being there and if she didnt ask me to leave then he was going to do something about if well needless to say the jerk didnt say a word to me..like wow he thinks he so hard..and she was letting him talk hateful to her..well i would let a man talk to me like that my own dad dont talk to me like that when hes upset with me so my friends bf is not going to talk to me like that..
miss

Marion, OH

#24 Jun 1, 2012
if your talking about the one in portsmouth oihio he live west portsmouth you can find him on face book tape his nasty ass in . his picture will pop up hep. c if you don't that now you do. hes marrying some girl and she mite not even no it. because he dident even tell her. he no man. a man takes care of his children . so next time you call him a man you better look a agine because a man dose work of his baby the best he can .he dose drugs shoot up and dose not take care of any of his kids peace of shit if you ask me. and ive new all my life and wish he would get his shit together because we were close friend and some day we will here dead somewhere on the news
miss

Marion, OH

#25 Jun 1, 2012
west portsmouth he out of jail he o facebook
miss

Marion, OH

#26 Jun 1, 2012
Grandma wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you could let my grandaughter have a picture of her sisters. Not trying to cause you trouble. My grandaughter has always wanted a sister. We could send you a picture of her.
he also has a son in portsmouth age 14teen
Frank

Dayton, OH

#27 Jun 2, 2012
miss wrote:
if your talking about the one in portsmouth oihio he live west portsmouth you can find him on face book tape his nasty ass in . his picture will pop up hep. c if you don't that now you do. hes marrying some girl and she mite not even no it. because he dident even tell her. he no man. a man takes care of his children . so next time you call him a man you better look a agine because a man dose work of his baby the best he can .he dose drugs shoot up and dose not take care of any of his kids peace of shit if you ask me. and ive new all my life and wish he would get his shit together because we were close friend and some day we will here dead somewhere on the news
Who actually cares.
Megan

Vandalia, OH

#28 Jun 26, 2012
Does any one know wheres hes living now? thats my dad ive never met him and im 14
Megan

Vandalia, OH

#29 Jun 26, 2012
i dont know any of my siblings ethier so if anyone can give me a link to his profile id like to know who he is :/ ive lived all my life without a dad i just wanna know what he looks like and if you can show me my siblings!
Wow

Ray, OH

#30 Jun 26, 2012
How many kids does this man have? Advice: All of you women that have children by Troy really need to communicate and bring these siblings together. It's the right thing to do! How bad would it be that one day they meet, fall in love, get married, and have children? Not knowing they are brother and sister! It is important that they know who their siblings are. This is a possibility if they don't find out! Please bring these brothers and sisters together!
like to help

Ray, OH

#31 Jun 26, 2012
Megan wrote:
i dont know any of my siblings ethier so if anyone can give me a link to his profile id like to know who he is :/ ive lived all my life without a dad i just wanna know what he looks like and if you can show me my siblings!
You have a sister, Cheyenne Bennington. She is also 14. Send her a personal message on Facebook and tell her who you are and I'm sure she'll be thrilled to find out about you! Good luck! Here is Cheyenne's Facebook link. Come back and let us know how it worked out. http://www.facebook.com/ #!/cheyenne.bennington
more help

Ray, OH

#32 Jun 26, 2012
Here is Troy's facebook link...you can see what he looks like. http://www.facebook.com/ #!/troy.hanshaw.54
Megan

Vandalia, OH

#33 Jun 26, 2012
I just asked him he said he doesnt remeber my mom and troy hanshaw mom said he has a brother name tommy or something
Megan

Vandalia, OH

#34 Jun 26, 2012
My mistake lol what are his brothers last names mom wants to make sure thi is the right one.
Megan

Vandalia, OH

#35 Jun 26, 2012
Whats his brothers names?
Troy_Jessica

Marion, OH

#36 Jun 26, 2012
I am Troy's Fiance and he is standing right beside me! First of all I know all I need to know about him because he and I have been best friends for 18 years. Secondly he doesn't do drugs nor rob anyone yeah he might have went to prison but he was young and everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. Okay let me start by saying that its hard for a man to be a dad when one he either doesn't know about the child or they are hid from him. Heather has ran hiding with the two girls for years and Troy will never sign over his rights so thats not even a consideration we will be glad to pay child support and get our rights! Amanda (Cheyenne's mom) didn't tell Troy about Cheyenne until she was 4 years old and we have seen Cheyenne she just left our house from staying a month and we have had her every weekend before that since Troy was released. Troy doesn't have a bunch of kids out there that he doesn't take care of its just been complicated from his past but he is got his head on straight and now working on making up for those lost times...money isn't a issue and won't stop him from finding his daughters! Yes he has had a messed up past but he won't have a future like that. Megan you shouldn't get on here and put that Troy is your dad when you don't know the facts I mean you guys were just chatting and clarified that he isn't the right one....he has no brother named Tommy.
Troy_Jessica

Marion, OH

#37 Jun 26, 2012
Megan his brothers last name is Joseph Hanshaw and Donald Bowens.
Troy_Jessica

Marion, OH

#38 Jun 26, 2012
By the way...just for the record... Troy NEVER has nor NEVER will sign off his rights for Cheyenne or his other two girls!!!
Megan

Vandalia, OH

#39 Jun 26, 2012
well brandis sister or cousin told him he had a daughter, but i could care less anymore. I dont need a father I have a wonderful mother.
Megan

Vandalia, OH

#40 Jun 26, 2012
But i for a fact that my dads name is troy hanshaw it might not be you're fiance but that is my dads name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carolina rose zinn 14 min I know 5
Who is best divorce attorney (May '14) 22 min Jill 7
Rachel Best doin drugs again 14 hr Eddie 1
Chris Rogers cheating already! 17 hr Tomtom 1
rich harris Tue really real 7
denny and leslie Mon jellybean 6
Michael King (Jan '13) Mon ThatFriend 24

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance