Troy Hanshaw
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RKN

Mason, OH

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Does anyone know where Troy Hanshaw is? I have 2 children by him, not looking for child support, he signed his rights away yrs. ago. I know he has several other children and maybe on day they can have the chance to know that have sisters or brothers out there.
aunt of 2 of his kids

Fairfield, OH

#2 Apr 1, 2010
yea in prison again he has 2 with my sister but she is done with that piece of sh*t family.She wants him 2 sign his rites away they got a dad who is a lot better than troy
KlM

Mason, OH

#3 Apr 2, 2010
aunt of 2 of his kids wrote:
yea in prison again he has 2 with my sister but she is done with that piece of sh*t family.She wants him 2 sign his rites away they got a dad who is a lot better than troy
I knew Troy was in prison for awhile. When did he go back, and for what? I wonder how many children he does have all toghether. I have one of his daughters. What are the ages of your sister's kids and are they boys or girls. I just think these kids should know they're related. Not trying to be nosy or cause trouble. Just curious. I think he's got at least 4 or 5 kids. None of which ever knew him, which is ok, because it's his loss.
blame

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2010
KlM wrote:
<quoted text> I knew Troy was in prison for awhile. When did he go back, and for what? I wonder how many children he does have all toghether. I have one of his daughters. What are the ages of your sister's kids and are they boys or girls. I just think these kids should know they're related. Not trying to be nosy or cause trouble. Just curious. I think he's got at least 4 or 5 kids. None of which ever knew him, which is ok, because it's his loss.
why blame troy i blame The nasty ass girls laying around with TOM DICK&HARRY..
KlM

Mason, OH

#5 Apr 2, 2010
blame wrote:
<quoted text>why blame troy i blame The nasty ass girls laying around with TOM DICK&HARRY..
It takes two.
putty

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2010
LMAO!'blame', are you KIDDING me?! Ok, hold on, I'm still laughing. Still laughing. Actually laughing harder now!!! Ok, better. Wiping my tears. Ok, ok, here we go...I'm not laughing now...

Your comment is like calling a flower a whore for being pollinated by a bee.

This man-child had the option to wrap his package just as much as the girls had the option to take birth control. Are there really fingers to be pointed?'Cause I'm pretty sure, in most situations, two wrongs a right do not make. Except in this guy's case, he seems to have a propensity for lovin'em and leavin'em. Sounds like it might be the best thing for his offspring...sadly.

RKN simply asked where he is. He is in jail. End. Of. Story. Don't call her or anyone else a whore. Buh-bye.
Disturbing

Fairfield, OH

#7 Apr 6, 2010
Lol, you ladies must be desperate for a poke. Ewww...

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Det...
putty

United States

#8 Apr 9, 2010
One fine specimen of a man, right there!
Mary

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 12, 2010
putty wrote:
One fine specimen of a man, right there!
Totally agree.
RKN

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Apr 12, 2010
putty wrote:
LMAO!'blame', are you KIDDING me?! Ok, hold on, I'm still laughing. Still laughing. Actually laughing harder now!!! Ok, better. Wiping my tears. Ok, ok, here we go...I'm not laughing now...
Your comment is like calling a flower a whore for being pollinated by a bee.
This man-child had the option to wrap his package just as much as the girls had the option to take birth control. Are there really fingers to be pointed?'Cause I'm pretty sure, in most situations, two wrongs a right do not make. Except in this guy's case, he seems to have a propensity for lovin'em and leavin'em. Sounds like it might be the best thing for his offspring...sadly.
RKN simply asked where he is. He is in jail. End. Of. Story. Don't call her or anyone else a whore. Buh-bye.
Thank you!!
just read and you should

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2011
KlM wrote:
<quoted text> It takes two.
let me teell u something i should know better than anyone out there what kind of looser he is i wasted 7yrs.of my life on a worthless piece of no good skin all he done is robberys con anyone he thought he could heck i was even with him one day when he ripped his own grandma off now thats sad. all he wants out of life is a free ride and u know he is actully gettin that right now in prison we all have to pay for him and if u want to know he is back in prison for robbery the first time was breaking and entering and now he has been moved to lebenon he he had a homemade weapon in prison someone must be after the looser lol anyways who ever put on here that he signed his rights away reads this can u comment back so i can find out how u done it i have 2 children with him left him 8yrs. ago n he never has saw them or even tried to they have a wonderful father now who works for a living and who honestly loves them. as far as who ever wrote it is the womans fault NO HE IS A GOOD LIAR!TELLS U WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO HEAR JUST TO GET WHAT HE WANTS DPNT BLAME THE VICTOM!if u do u must be just like him WORTHLESS
Mary

Middletown, OH

#12 Feb 26, 2011
just read and you should wrote:
<quoted text>let me teell u something i should know better than anyone out there what kind of looser he is i wasted 7yrs.of my life on a worthless piece of no good skin all he done is robberys con anyone he thought he could heck i was even with him one day when he ripped his own grandma off now thats sad. all he wants out of life is a free ride and u know he is actully gettin that right now in prison we all have to pay for him and if u want to know he is back in prison for robbery the first time was breaking and entering and now he has been moved to lebenon he he had a homemade weapon in prison someone must be after the looser lol anyways who ever put on here that he signed his rights away reads this can u comment back so i can find out how u done it i have 2 children with him left him 8yrs. ago n he never has saw them or even tried to they have a wonderful father now who works for a living and who honestly loves them. as far as who ever wrote it is the womans fault NO HE IS A GOOD LIAR!TELLS U WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO HEAR JUST TO GET WHAT HE WANTS DPNT BLAME THE VICTOM!if u do u must be just like him WORTHLESS
Could you tell me if these children are boys or girls? And their ages. Not trying to cause you any trouble. My daughter has a child by Troy. It's sad that these children will probably never know each other.
ITS ME AGAIN

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 26, 2011
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Could you tell me if these children are boys or girls? And their ages. Not trying to cause you any trouble. My daughter has a child by Troy. It's sad that these children will probably never know each other.
WELL NOT THAT IT MATTERS ANY BUT I HAVE 2 GIRLS ONE IS 10 AND THE OTHER IS 8 YOU KNOW IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT THEY DONT KNOW HIM AS A FATHER I DONT WANT MY CHILDREN TO GROW UP LIVING A LIFE OF CRIME LIKE HE DONE THE ONLY RESON I COMMENTED ON HERE WAS TO SEE IF I COULDN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET HIM TO SIGN OFF HIS RIGHTS HE WONT PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND WHEN A PERSON IS IN PRISON THEY DONT HAVE TO SO I WENT IN FRONT OF A JUDGE AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE WAS RELEASED TO HAVE HIM DO SO BUT IF THE ONE WHO REPLIED ON HERE SAID HE DONE IT 2 YRS. AGO HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISION STILL SO IF I COULD GET THAT INFO I WOULD THANK ANYONE HOW IS WILLING TO HELP ME NOT TO BE RUDE BUT IM NOT LOOKING FOR A FAMILY REUNION JUST AWAY TO RID MY KIDS OF A WORTHLESS FATHER WHO MIGHT ONE DAY TRY TO PRAY ON THEM FOR SOMETHING
tina

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 26, 2011
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Could you tell me if these children are boys or girls? And their ages. Not trying to cause you any trouble. My daughter has a child by Troy. It's sad that these children will probably never know each other.
who is your daughter and how old are her kids? im his brothers ex and i only knew of him having 4 children none of which their moms name beenin kim you could have used a fake name but since you used a name just thought maybe that was your real one sorry if im askin to much of u
Mary

Middletown, OH

#15 Feb 26, 2011
ITS ME AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>WELL NOT THAT IT MATTERS ANY BUT I HAVE 2 GIRLS ONE IS 10 AND THE OTHER IS 8 YOU KNOW IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT THEY DONT KNOW HIM AS A FATHER I DONT WANT MY CHILDREN TO GROW UP LIVING A LIFE OF CRIME LIKE HE DONE THE ONLY RESON I COMMENTED ON HERE WAS TO SEE IF I COULDN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET HIM TO SIGN OFF HIS RIGHTS HE WONT PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND WHEN A PERSON IS IN PRISON THEY DONT HAVE TO SO I WENT IN FRONT OF A JUDGE AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE WAS RELEASED TO HAVE HIM DO SO BUT IF THE ONE WHO REPLIED ON HERE SAID HE DONE IT 2 YRS. AGO HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISION STILL SO IF I COULD GET THAT INFO I WOULD THANK ANYONE HOW IS WILLING TO HELP ME NOT TO BE RUDE BUT IM NOT LOOKING FOR A FAMILY REUNION JUST AWAY TO RID MY KIDS OF A WORTHLESS FATHER WHO MIGHT ONE DAY TRY TO PRAY ON THEM FOR SOMETHING
My grandaughter is 13. I think Troy has seen her all of 2 times. Is your name Heather?
heather

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 26, 2011
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>My grandaughter is 13. I think Troy has seen her all of 2 times. Is your name Heather?
yes my name is heather.your grandduaghter hopefully don't think that she is missing out on much cuase trust me she isn't i was with him for far too many year and know exactly what him and his family is about.hopefully she is a smart well respcted young woman trust me if he would have been around her who knows how she would've turned out his mom is the one who pretty much taught him the life of crime he came to know i'm sure he would have passed it down to her as well i don't know of any older children he has other than mine exept for one boy who would have been that tina girls sisters kid i know i didn't know of everything he done in his past thats for sure but as for me i'm thankful me and my children got away. i found a wonderful man who has raised them like his own since we got together they look at him as if he is their father they want to have the same last name as the rest of the family thats the only reson i i even got on this site is to see if the one who said that about him signing off his rights would tell me how she got it done i don;t see why he wouldn't when he gets out of prision if he ever does he isn't gonin to pay any support on them and then he will be right back in there
Mary

Middletown, OH

#17 Feb 27, 2011
heather wrote:
<quoted text>yes my name is heather.your grandduaghter hopefully don't think that she is missing out on much cuase trust me she isn't i was with him for far too many year and know exactly what him and his family is about.hopefully she is a smart well respcted young woman trust me if he would have been around her who knows how she would've turned out his mom is the one who pretty much taught him the life of crime he came to know i'm sure he would have passed it down to her as well i don't know of any older children he has other than mine exept for one boy who would have been that tina girls sisters kid i know i didn't know of everything he done in his past thats for sure but as for me i'm thankful me and my children got away. i found a wonderful man who has raised them like his own since we got together they look at him as if he is their father they want to have the same last name as the rest of the family thats the only reson i i even got on this site is to see if the one who said that about him signing off his rights would tell me how she got it done i don;t see why he wouldn't when he gets out of prision if he ever does he isn't gonin to pay any support on them and then he will be right back in there
I remember you from when you & Troy lived in Manchester, near the IGA. I think we met once when you and Troy were out walking. Are both your girls his? I remember one's name but not the baby's. It's good you found soemone who loves you & the children. My grandaughter only knows her stepdad as her father. It's Troy's loss, not the kids.
heather

Columbus, OH

#18 Feb 27, 2011
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I remember you from when you & Troy lived in Manchester, near the IGA. I think we met once when you and Troy were out walking. Are both your girls his? I remember one's name but not the baby's. It's good you found soemone who loves you & the children. My grandaughter only knows her stepdad as her father. It's Troy's loss, not the kids.
yes unfortanlly they are is your granddaughter shyanne if so i think i know you too.
Mary

Middletown, OH

#19 Feb 28, 2011
heather wrote:
<quoted text>yes unfortanlly they are is your granddaughter shyanne if so i think i know you too.
Cheyenne,yes. Were bothe little girls his? I remember Taylor.
heather

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 1, 2011
Cheyenne,yes. Were both little girls his? I remember Taylor.well yes they both are his i wish they weren't but i can't change that if i knew how he was then they wouldn't be his i would have been smarter about who i got involved with but anyways the littlest ones name is Katie Lynn and the oldest ones name is Kayler dawn not Taylor but i thought troy signed his rights away on Cheyenne a long time ago if your daughter did have him do so tell her please let me know how she done it i was thinking that he done all that either at the end of our relationship or right after wards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The best paper 8 min judgementday 9
Shot a house 3 hr The voice we need 2
seeking clean female for fwb... Wed SingleLatino 4
nikita thiel (May '10) Jul 17 41 souf 5
Beckham takes FEMALE inmate to purchase supplies? (Apr '13) Jul 16 loser 13
Erica Reeder Davis Jul 15 Play nice 1
Christa hedger (May '14) Jul 14 Firefly 2226 8

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance