r&b auto sales ......200% interest re...

r&b auto sales ......200% interest read read read

Posted in the West Union Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ripped off

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 15, 2012
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A CAR FROM R&B AUTO SALES OUTSIDE OF TOWN...LOOK OVER YOUR CONTRACT....OHIO STATE LAW SAYS THE MAX A DEALER CAN CHARGE IN INTEREST IS 24.99 PERCENT..... WHEN YOU BUY A CAR STATE LAW IS THAT THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU YOUR CONTRACT BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE DEALERSHIP...NOT MAIL IT TO YOU..IN SOME CASES THEY ARE NOT EVEN GIVING THE PEOPLE THERE CONTRACTS... THE DEAL IM TALKING ABOUT I HAVE A FRIEND WHO BOUGHT A CAR FOR 3400 DOLLARS PLUS TAX AND TITLE...HE GAVE THEM 2,000 DOWN..SO THAT LEAVES A BALANCE OF 1400 DUE...WITH 24.99 INTEREST HE SHOULD HAVE OWED THEM 349.56 IN INTEREST SO THE TOTAL DUE BACK IS 1749.56...HE TINKS HE HAS HIS CAR PAYED GOES AND GETS THE TITLE..FINDS OUT HE OWED ANOTHER YR OF PAYMENTS... 104 BI WEEKLY PAYMENTS OF 200.00..........LONG STORY SHORT...A 3400 DOLLAR CAR ENDS UP TURNING INTO 7,200 DOLLARS OWED...THEY DID NOT GIVE HIM A CONTRACT...HE CALLED THEM OUT ON IT AFTER THEY MAILED ALL THE PAPER WORK A WEEK LATER...THEY SAID THEY SCREWED UP AND HAD TO REDO THE CONTRACT....THEY DID...BUT GUESS WHAT THEY DIDNT CALL HIM IN TO RESIGN THE NEW CONTRACT...AGAINST OHIO LAW...... IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A CAR WHAT IM GETTING AT BY LAW YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CONTRACT STATING THE INTEREST RATE THE TOTAL SALE PRICE...AND AT THE END OF THE LOAN THE TOTAL BALANCE PAID BACK......THEY ARE NOT CHARGING 24.99 INTEREST WHICH IS THE MAX THEY ARE CHARGING 300 TO 400%.. SO IF YOU BOUGHT A CAR DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAPER WORK YOU MIGHT HAVE A CASE AGAINST THEM...I KNOW THIS PERSON DOES...IM NOT SOME PISSED OFF PERSON MAKING SHIT UP...I HAVE BEEN IN THIS BIZ FOR 16 YRS AND I AM BECAUSE I DO IT BY THE BOOK AND DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF....AT 25,000 DOLLAR FINE PER INCIDENT THEY ARE GOING TO BE SHELLING OUT ALOT OF MONEY........SO R&B IF YOUR READING THIS IT IS TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT...OR ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU IN COURT....
WTF

Lynchburg, OH

#2 May 15, 2012
ripped off wrote:
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A CAR FROM R&B AUTO SALES OUTSIDE OF TOWN...LOOK OVER YOUR CONTRACT....OHIO STATE LAW SAYS THE MAX A DEALER CAN CHARGE IN INTEREST IS 24.99 PERCENT..... WHEN YOU BUY A CAR STATE LAW IS THAT THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU YOUR CONTRACT BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE DEALERSHIP...NOT MAIL IT TO YOU..IN SOME CASES THEY ARE NOT EVEN GIVING THE PEOPLE THERE CONTRACTS... THE DEAL IM TALKING ABOUT I HAVE A FRIEND WHO BOUGHT A CAR FOR 3400 DOLLARS PLUS TAX AND TITLE...HE GAVE THEM 2,000 DOWN..SO THAT LEAVES A BALANCE OF 1400 DUE...WITH 24.99 INTEREST HE SHOULD HAVE OWED THEM 349.56 IN INTEREST SO THE TOTAL DUE BACK IS 1749.56...HE TINKS HE HAS HIS CAR PAYED GOES AND GETS THE TITLE..FINDS OUT HE OWED ANOTHER YR OF PAYMENTS... 104 BI WEEKLY PAYMENTS OF 200.00..........LONG STORY SHORT...A 3400 DOLLAR CAR ENDS UP TURNING INTO 7,200 DOLLARS OWED...THEY DID NOT GIVE HIM A CONTRACT...HE CALLED THEM OUT ON IT AFTER THEY MAILED ALL THE PAPER WORK A WEEK LATER...THEY SAID THEY SCREWED UP AND HAD TO REDO THE CONTRACT....THEY DID...BUT GUESS WHAT THEY DIDNT CALL HIM IN TO RESIGN THE NEW CONTRACT...AGAINST OHIO LAW...... IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A CAR WHAT IM GETTING AT BY LAW YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CONTRACT STATING THE INTEREST RATE THE TOTAL SALE PRICE...AND AT THE END OF THE LOAN THE TOTAL BALANCE PAID BACK......THEY ARE NOT CHARGING 24.99 INTEREST WHICH IS THE MAX THEY ARE CHARGING 300 TO 400%.. SO IF YOU BOUGHT A CAR DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAPER WORK YOU MIGHT HAVE A CASE AGAINST THEM...I KNOW THIS PERSON DOES...IM NOT SOME PISSED OFF PERSON MAKING SHIT UP...I HAVE BEEN IN THIS BIZ FOR 16 YRS AND I AM BECAUSE I DO IT BY THE BOOK AND DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF....AT 25,000 DOLLAR FINE PER INCIDENT THEY ARE GOING TO BE SHELLING OUT ALOT OF MONEY........SO R&B IF YOUR READING THIS IT IS TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT...OR ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU IN COURT....
I think you should do your math again an interest of 24.99% and the vehicle is 3400 your math is wrong times 24.99 by 3400 and see what you get you have to start with the whole amount not what is left after their down payment and you didnt add in the tax which is 238.00 dollars you may be correct in the statements you make but recalculate your math before you say anything.
ripped off

Cincinnati, OH

#3 May 16, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should do your math again an interest of 24.99% and the vehicle is 3400 your math is wrong times 24.99 by 3400 and see what you get you have to start with the whole amount not what is left after their down payment and you didnt add in the tax which is 238.00 dollars you may be correct in the statements you make but recalculate your math before you say anything.
If you buy a car for 10,000 and you put 5,000 down...you dont pay interest on the full amount you pay on the amount financed which you would have to pay interest on the remaining balance...in this case to be exact they are charging 350% know what you are saying before you comment...you cant pay interest on money that you already gave them...amount f.i. is 5,000 that is what you pay interest on...if you put 0 down you pay on the 10,000...
ripped off

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 16, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should do your math again an interest of 24.99% and the vehicle is 3400 your math is wrong times 24.99 by 3400 and see what you get you have to start with the whole amount not what is left after their down payment and you didnt add in the tax which is 238.00 dollars you may be correct in the statements you make but recalculate your math before you say anything.
now you do pay tax on the original selling price you are right in that aspect...interest is paid on the remaining balance..........i guy comes to buy a car from me for 12,000 he puts 2,000 down ...i send the loan in the bank for 10,000 plus tax and title is what the bank is loaning him...so guess what he has to pay interest on what he is borrowing from bank not what i am selling it for,,,do your math...
no money

Dublin, OH

#5 May 16, 2012
I guess you don't know what a buy here pay here does. They charge what they want. You prolly should have read the contract before signing it and if you didn't like a weekly payment then shouldn't have done it. But however if you had good credit you could have went to bank and payed lower intrest. But you have no money and no credit. Now you just want somethin for nothing. Pay your bills and go on with life.
ripped off

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 16, 2012
no money wrote:
I guess you don't know what a buy here pay here does. They charge what they want. You prolly should have read the contract before signing it and if you didn't like a weekly payment then shouldn't have done it. But however if you had good credit you could have went to bank and payed lower intrest. But you have no money and no credit. Now you just want somethin for nothing. Pay your bills and go on with life.
You need to look at ohio state law the max any dealer bhph or bank can charge is 24.99 percent....look it up...i run one i know what im talking about...you guys should have done your research before opening your lot...look it up dumbass...that is why your getting popped for 25,000 per incident get your shady dealership out of town...dont worry the attorney general will be calling you patty
amused

Mount Orab, OH

#7 May 16, 2012
ripped off wrote:
<quoted text> You need to look at ohio state law the max any dealer bhph or bank can charge is 24.99 percent....look it up...i run one i know what im talking about...you guys should have done your research before opening your lot...look it up dumbass...that is why your getting popped for 25,000 per incident get your shady dealership out of town...dont worry the attorney general will be calling you patty
SO, WHERE IS YOUR BUSINESS? I MAY WANT TO BUY A CAR FROM YOU. WHAT INTEREST DO YOU CHARGE?
DO YOU CHARGE A BIG DOCUMENTATION FEE LIKE RHK AND BARRY'S?
HUH

Mount Orab, OH

#8 May 16, 2012
COME ON RIPPED OFF.
just thinking

Toledo, OH

#9 May 17, 2012
from what I hear they have nothing but junk.And I to looked up the state law and they can only charge 24% interest not what they want come on who do these buy here pay here lots think they are to charge what they want? Every car I have ever brought I know what the interest was before I signed and walked out the door with contract in hand.Sounds like a big rip off to me.
sorry

Mount Orab, OH

#11 May 17, 2012
keep it at the top
from west union

Toledo, OH

#12 May 17, 2012
want to get ripped off? stop at r@ b auto sales we do it well.
from west union

Toledo, OH

#13 May 17, 2012
WTF wrote:
I BELEIVE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT .YOU CAN ONLY CHARGE INTEREST ON WHAT YOU OWE HE PAID 2000 DOWN WITH TAX AND TITLE HE OWED 1400.THEY ARE CHARGING HIM OVER 1000. INTEREST ON THE 1400. I HAVE BOUGHT A FEW CARS MYSELF AND I AM CHARGED FOR ONLY WHAT I OWE .NO ONE CAN CHARGE THAT MUCH INTEREST THEY HAVE TO GO BY THE LAW JUST LIKE BANKS ,LOAN CO. ETC. DO THEY THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAWS ? COME ON LETS GET REAL
ripped off

Fairborn, OH

#14 May 17, 2012
from west union wrote:
want to get ripped off? stop at r@ b auto sales we do it well.
..........alright here is what this whole topix is about..........the truth......THIS IS THE EXACT PIECE OF PAPER I HAVE IN MY HAND FROM CUSTOMER RIPPED OFF...YOU HAVE A 3400 DOLLAR CAR...WITH TAXES 3,750.... YOU GIVE THEM THAT DAY 2,000 CASH DOWN..O.K. YOU OWE THEM 1700 DOLLARS RIGHT.THE PAPER THEY GIVE YOPU SAYS 104 BI WEEKLY PAYMENTS OF 200 DOLLARS...THAT IS 24 MONTHS AT 200A MONTH WHICH EQUALS 4800 PLUS THE 2,000 DOLLARS YOU PUT DOWN...THAT IS 6800 DOLLARS TOTAL.....NOW IS THAT FAIR TO PAY BACK TOTAL WHEN THE PRICE OF THE CAR WAS 3750 TOTAL TO BEGIN WITH...AND YOU PUT 2,OOO DOWN AND YOU ONLY HAD TO PAY THEM THE 1700 BACK WITH INTEREST AT THE MAX OF 24.99 SO ROUGHLY HIS CONTRACT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOR AT LEAST 10 MONTHS INCLUDING THE CLOSE TO 400 DOLLAR INTEREST THAT WAS DUE.....SO IF YOU BOUGHT A CAR ALL IM SAYING IS LOOK OVER YOUR CONTRACT...I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM THIS [POST. ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS HELP THE PEOPLE.... I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN ADAMS THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH CROOKS....
ripped off

Fairborn, OH

#15 May 17, 2012
ripped off wrote:
<quoted text>..........alright here is what this whole topix is about..........the truth......THIS IS THE EXACT PIECE OF PAPER I HAVE IN MY HAND FROM CUSTOMER RIPPED OFF...YOU HAVE A 3400 DOLLAR CAR...WITH TAXES 3,750.... YOU GIVE THEM THAT DAY 2,000 CASH DOWN..O.K. YOU OWE THEM 1700 DOLLARS RIGHT.THE PAPER THEY GIVE YOPU SAYS 104 BI WEEKLY PAYMENTS OF 200 DOLLARS...THAT IS 24 MONTHS AT 200A MONTH WHICH EQUALS 4800 PLUS THE 2,000 DOLLARS YOU PUT DOWN...THAT IS 6800 DOLLARS TOTAL.....NOW IS THAT FAIR TO PAY BACK TOTAL WHEN THE PRICE OF THE CAR WAS 3750 TOTAL TO BEGIN WITH...AND YOU PUT 2,OOO DOWN AND YOU ONLY HAD TO PAY THEM THE 1700 BACK WITH INTEREST AT THE MAX OF 24.99 SO ROUGHLY HIS CONTRACT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOR AT LEAST 10 MONTHS INCLUDING THE CLOSE TO 400 DOLLAR INTEREST THAT WAS DUE.....SO IF YOU BOUGHT A CAR ALL IM SAYING IS LOOK OVER YOUR CONTRACT...I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM THIS [POST. ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS HELP THE PEOPLE.... I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN ADAMS THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH CROOKS....
i meant 1750 for the math wizards...
Just saying

United States

#16 May 17, 2012
ripped off wrote:
<quoted text>..........alright here is what this whole topix is about..........the truth......THIS IS THE EXACT PIECE OF PAPER I HAVE IN MY HAND FROM CUSTOMER RIPPED OFF...YOU HAVE A 3400 DOLLAR CAR...WITH TAXES 3,750.... YOU GIVE THEM THAT DAY 2,000 CASH DOWN..O.K. YOU OWE THEM 1700 DOLLARS RIGHT.THE PAPER THEY GIVE YOPU SAYS 104 BI WEEKLY PAYMENTS OF 200 DOLLARS...THAT IS 24 MONTHS AT 200A MONTH WHICH EQUALS 4800 PLUS THE 2,000 DOLLARS YOU PUT DOWN...THAT IS 6800 DOLLARS TOTAL.....NOW IS THAT FAIR TO PAY BACK TOTAL WHEN THE PRICE OF THE CAR WAS 3750 TOTAL TO BEGIN WITH...AND YOU PUT 2,OOO DOWN AND YOU ONLY HAD TO PAY THEM THE 1700 BACK WITH INTEREST AT THE MAX OF 24.99 SO ROUGHLY HIS CONTRACT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOR AT LEAST 10 MONTHS INCLUDING THE CLOSE TO 400 DOLLAR INTEREST THAT WAS DUE.....SO IF YOU BOUGHT A CAR ALL IM SAYING IS LOOK OVER YOUR CONTRACT...I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM THIS [POST. ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS HELP THE PEOPLE.... I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN ADAMS THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH CROOKS....
104 biweekly payments of $200 figures out to be $400 a month for 52 months with a total of $20,800
ripped off

Cincinnati, OH

#17 May 18, 2012
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
104 biweekly payments of $200 figures out to be $400 a month for 52 months with a total of $20,800
sorry its 200 a month
just saying

Shippensburg, PA

#18 May 18, 2012
still cheaper than jd byrider thats where most poor people have to go
ripped off

Cincinnati, OH

#19 May 18, 2012
just saying wrote:
still cheaper than jd byrider thats where most poor people have to go
the payments are fine its the 350% percent interest you have to pay back
citizen

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2012
THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAS B & B TOWING SIGNS ALL OVER THE COUNTY.
TJ D

Columbus, OH

#21 Aug 18, 2012
One day someone was like you could always pay the bills on time till illegals were allowed in a certain town and take over his jobs so his family business falls apart.. Go figure..
I get sick of people putting people down because they HAVE to do to a buy here pay here.. And Yes we get ripped everyday from them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rj,k.l.gnb 3 hr sdffdsfgn 1
hickory valley (Mar '13) 9 hr Just truth 151
Hickory valley closed. 15 hr Just truth 1
Does anyone know Dustin Stump (Oct '09) 15 hr Just truth 10
Kenny Baldwin (Jul '15) 16 hr Just truth 14
Poll Who has the biggest? (Feb '10) Mon The Man 134
Eric yates cheating on Krystal already! Mon Ash nicole 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages