Next Last
myohmy

Miamisburg, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2009
they suck
hate em

Hillsboro, OH

#2 Jan 13, 2010
They are greedy *ss rich people, who don't give a crap about their employees, offer nothing to them, and just want to put all the money in their pockets. i worked for them and they not only talk trash about their employees, but also about the customers.
Tabitha Sweet

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2010
thukeee
okay

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Jan 13, 2010
they mess up everything!!
applebottom babe

Springfield, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2010
i know someone who works at mcdonals so i get all the inside dirt. they are very 2 faced people. and yes they are very greedy. they are so cheap that they put old milk in the ice cream machine and about every employee there is only there for the paychecks because they don't care about the customers. they alway have to mess up the orders. i hate mcdonalds, thet suck, but their food is good, so what are we gonna do.
suggestion

Springfield, OH

#6 Jan 22, 2010
the dumb@ss that runs seaman should offer dental coverage because more than half of her staff looks like they got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. they also need to be taught how the brush and floss their teeth. after waiting 20 minutes in line for a $1 sandwhich and a sweet tea, my stomach turns when my food is handed to me by some rotten mouth chick. seaman is by far the slowest mcdonalds in the county. i would rather go to west union and be smarted off by their fat @ss manager and get my food in a timely manner, then waiting 30 minutes in drive thru for 2 things.
whatever

Hillsboro, OH

#7 Jan 26, 2010
Everyone is not perfect where you go no matter what. If everyone thinks they are so perfect then I suggest that people needs put an application in at Mcdonalds to see if you guys are better than they are. All I can say is that with unemployment rate being high, people should be thankful that they have a job and serving customers. To me if it wasn't for customers, we wouldn't be getting a paycheck and if it wasn't for us employees, people would probably starve. Everywhere you go everyone is 2-face! People in America talks about others because it makes them feel better. I bet that everyone on here talks about someone in your thier lives. I think everyone should respect each other, but Americans are what they are.
suggestion

Springfield, OH

#8 Jan 26, 2010
whatever wrote:
Everyone is not perfect where you go no matter what. If everyone thinks they are so perfect then I suggest that people needs put an application in at Mcdonalds to see if you guys are better than they are. All I can say is that with unemployment rate being high, people should be thankful that they have a job and serving customers. To me if it wasn't for customers, we wouldn't be getting a paycheck and if it wasn't for us employees, people would probably starve. Everywhere you go everyone is 2-face! People in America talks about others because it makes them feel better. I bet that everyone on here talks about someone in your thier lives. I think everyone should respect each other, but Americans are what they are.
Us Americans are what we are, hard working people that bare the crap of the world. If I go somewhere to spend my hard earned money, then I expect good service. So if you are a McDonalds employee, do your job and do it right.
yes

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 26, 2010
what?
Anonymous

South Pekin, IL

#10 Jan 26, 2010
suggestion wrote:
<quoted text>
Us Americans are what we are, hard working people that bare the crap of the world. If I go somewhere to spend my hard earned money, then I expect good service. So if you are a McDonalds employee, do your job and do it right.
Then go to another resturant. We don't need to deal with stupid ass like yourselves. For one I do my job right and it depends on assholes treating people with disrespect. If you are making good money then why in the hell would eat McDonalds anyways? If you think you could do better then put an application in, but I don't see that at all. I am not staying there forever anyway because I have a future.
cheap

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2010
I go to mickey d's because of the cost. It is cheaper to order from the dollar menu than to cook at home sometimes. I think that the people working there can be rude at times. I hate when i go thru the drive-thru and get my food and no one says thank you or your welcome. Just keep that in mind employees. I admire that you have got off your butts and have a job instead of living off the system though. I don't know much about the owners but i just hope they are treating their employees with respect.
suggestion

Springfield, OH

#12 Jan 26, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go to another resturant. We don't need to deal with stupid ass like yourselves. For one I do my job right and it depends on assholes treating people with disrespect. If you are making good money then why in the hell would eat McDonalds anyways? If you think you could do better then put an application in, but I don't see that at all. I am not staying there forever anyway because I have a future.
for one my young dumb @ss friend, i didn't say i made good money only that it is hard earned. and another, when i am on the road, McDonalds is uasually the only place to stop at in a pinch. How would you like it if everyone stopped going there to eat, then you would be out of a job. watch what you say.
Anonymous

South Pekin, IL

#13 Jan 27, 2010
suggestion wrote:
<quoted text>
for one my young dumb @ss friend, i didn't say i made good money only that it is hard earned. and another, when i am on the road, McDonalds is uasually the only place to stop at in a pinch. How would you like it if everyone stopped going there to eat, then you would be out of a job. watch what you say.
Look whatever! I won't be out of a job because I would look for another job, that is better. Also I am in college so I don't care, but when you say something about a place where I work then it affends me. Alot of people work and some don't. Everywhere you go, you will always have the rude employees or people. Everyone is not perfect and we have teenagers work and go to school, and they don't know how to socialize very well, but the owners has gotten on every store about us employees not being friendly to customers. There are times customers are rude and I hate that, even though I am doing my job in a right way. I make sure I tell the managers if they are rude, so that they take care out of it. I won't watch what I say because I was replying what you were talking about. You and everyone on here is slandering us employees and of course you are judgemental. McDonalds won't be out of business anyway because of the first of the month or tax season,we always get busy. Say whatever you want because I am not scared of you or anyone else. I am just telling you from a employee perspective and you are being rude about me and others not doing our job right or that I should do it right. There is times you probably don't do your job right. People are not perfect and I think people needs to grow up and move on with thier lives. Instead of writing stupid crap on here then go to the owner or the manager about employees if you get your food wrong or if you have to sit in the drive-thru for 20-30minutes!!!The only time that they will fix the problem is if you tell them what's wrong with your order. Writing on here is not going to solve anything, but piss people off. I'm done writing on this because it's addicted and I am going to move on with my life because I have one!!!!!
suggestion

Springfield, OH

#14 Jan 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Look whatever! I won't be out of a job because I would look for another job, that is better. Also I am in college so I don't care, but when you say something about a place where I work then it affends me. Alot of people work and some don't. Everywhere you go, you will always have the rude employees or people. Everyone is not perfect and we have teenagers work and go to school, and they don't know how to socialize very well, but the owners has gotten on every store about us employees not being friendly to customers. There are times customers are rude and I hate that, even though I am doing my job in a right way. I make sure I tell the managers if they are rude, so that they take care out of it. I won't watch what I say because I was replying what you were talking about. You and everyone on here is slandering us employees and of course you are judgemental. McDonalds won't be out of business anyway because of the first of the month or tax season,we always get busy. Say whatever you want because I am not scared of you or anyone else. I am just telling you from a employee perspective and you are being rude about me and others not doing our job right or that I should do it right. There is times you probably don't do your job right. People are not perfect and I think people needs to grow up and move on with thier lives. Instead of writing stupid crap on here then go to the owner or the manager about employees if you get your food wrong or if you have to sit in the drive-thru for 20-30minutes!!!The only time that they will fix the problem is if you tell them what's wrong with your order. Writing on here is not going to solve anything, but piss people off. I'm done writing on this because it's addicted and I am going to move on with my life because I have one!!!!!
McDonalds will be out of business sooner than everyone thinks. Not even the 1st of the month crowd or tax season will be able to save it because Connie and Susanne are running it into the ground. Start looking for that job you smart college student.
Former Crew Trainer

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Feb 9, 2010
lol well I could tell you anything u want to know about West Union Mcdonalds. Trust me, I was there for two years, I think I got it down.
First Off, people quit bitching. seriously it is a FAST FOOD restaurant, not a life changing thing man. People come through and say that they get crappy service, or that their order is always screwed up, or something. Well guess what, If you are rude to the workers there, they don't care to be just as unplesant. Usually the person that you end up bitching to, had nothing to do with the problem. Also to be honest, West Union Mcdonalds didn't screw up that much. Really, for the most part they were fast, and usually accurate. Easily the best of the four stores. I will also let you know something else, working there is not that bad. Well...it blows, but every job blows. It is easy work, and you get close with your co-workers. That was my favorite part of working, I got to see friends, people that were fun to be around. Everybody had there bad days of course, but it is like a big family at West Union and thats y I loved it. One thing I gotta say also, Steve Addis is the shit. He is the only person on the planet that you can hate one minute and love the next. He makes fun of everybody, but he litterally does it to EVERYBODY so dont take it personally. Connie and Suzie do love money. That comes first, but its because they are good business women. Did you know that when Bob retired that he SOLD the stores to them, didnt give it to them, but made them pay for them...made them pay ALOT, so they gotta worry about the money or they wont make a profit. I tell you what, If you want to get entertainment on a daily basis, pick up an application because there is always stupid shit goin on there and they have some of the weirdest employees on the planet, lol but you learn to love them...some more than others. lol
ihaveteeth

Dayton, OH

#16 Feb 9, 2010
suggestion wrote:
the dumb@ss that runs seaman should offer dental coverage because more than half of her staff looks like they got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. they also need to be taught how the brush and floss their teeth. after waiting 20 minutes in line for a $1 sandwhich and a sweet tea, my stomach turns when my food is handed to me by some rotten mouth chick. seaman is by far the slowest mcdonalds in the county. i would rather go to west union and be smarted off by their fat @ss manager and get my food in a timely manner, then waiting 30 minutes in drive thru for 2 things.
LOL....it's the meth causing them to rot out!
justwondering

Dayton, OH

#17 Feb 9, 2010
Former Crew Trainer wrote:
lol well I could tell you anything u want to know about West Union Mcdonalds. Trust me, I was there for two years, I think I got it down.
First Off, people quit bitching. seriously it is a FAST FOOD restaurant, not a life changing thing man. People come through and say that they get crappy service, or that their order is always screwed up, or something. Well guess what, If you are rude to the workers there, they don't care to be just as unplesant. Usually the person that you end up bitching to, had nothing to do with the problem. Also to be honest, West Union Mcdonalds didn't screw up that much. Really, for the most part they were fast, and usually accurate. Easily the best of the four stores. I will also let you know something else, working there is not that bad. Well...it blows, but every job blows. It is easy work, and you get close with your co-workers. That was my favorite part of working, I got to see friends, people that were fun to be around. Everybody had there bad days of course, but it is like a big family at West Union and thats y I loved it. One thing I gotta say also, Steve Addis is the shit. He is the only person on the planet that you can hate one minute and love the next. He makes fun of everybody, but he litterally does it to EVERYBODY so dont take it personally. Connie and Suzie do love money. That comes first, but its because they are good business women. Did you know that when Bob retired that he SOLD the stores to them, didnt give it to them, but made them pay for them...made them pay ALOT, so they gotta worry about the money or they wont make a profit. I tell you what, If you want to get entertainment on a daily basis, pick up an application because there is always stupid shit goin on there and they have some of the weirdest employees on the planet, lol but you learn to love them...some more than others. lol
Is Jeff Berry still at W.U. McDonalds?
an exemployee

United States

#18 Feb 9, 2010
You know I have read all comments it boils down to Bob and Georgia gave alot of ppl jobs. And gave Adams county their first real fast food restraunt. Its not going to be perfect. I had helped support my family at the age of 17 off the wages I made at west union McDonald's. So when you go bashing ppl for their appearence how about thinking about what their home situation may be. Dentist are expensive. Maybe a kind word from a customer could make a person feel a little better. Don't you think these ppl feel bad about missing teeth. Of course they do. And think if not working there they could have a medical card to pay for it. Respect these employees and you will get respect back
Overall

Springfield, OH

#19 Feb 9, 2010
All I have to say is no matter where you go if a customer is rude to you does not mean be rude back grit your teeth be as nice as you can be which I have done and it makes the customer feel like shit for being rude.
former crew trainer

United States

#20 Feb 9, 2010
jeff berry works at frishes now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike&Ashley 2 hr hmm 1
eddies apartments 4 hr guy 1
Jeffery McCarty 6 hr be kind 10
Girl living abuve snappy tomato 6 hr Just a friend 2
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 hr xxxrayted 35,519
Manchester the leader in homosexuality Sat Manchester sucks 1
Following Jul 2 seeking 1
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages