Nearly 200 women, children now remove...

Nearly 200 women, children now removed from West Texas polygami...

There are 47 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Nearly 200 women, children now removed from West Texas polygami.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Child welfare officials say they have removed nearly 200 women and children from a West Texas retreat built by polygamist leader Warren Jeffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dr Ballard

Colorado Springs, CO

#60 Nov 6, 2008
You obviously know nothing of Dr. Michael Coots, he had a very successful Radio show for years and a highly successful TV Show on Adelphia. Your Comment is extremely slanderous and unfounded at all levels. Why are you lying and causing problems? If you did not use such an obviously fake name I would hope to see you in Court for Publicly slandering Dr. Coots. I and SEVERAL other Doctors would support his actions whole heartedly! You are so comletely wrong about Coots, you are making mountains out of mole hills. Play nice, be nice, I thought this was about the sickos and pediphiles at the Compound...do you have sex with children and Dr. Coots' Comments anger you? Look before you leap!
Amy in Col Spgs wrote:
I agree...this guy "Dr. Michael Coots" is totally a joke. The problem is that someone may take him serious. He does not have an office...he is not affiliated with any reputable clinic/school/practice. He must live in his own little world of delusion however he is violating law by his misrepresentations.
<quoted text>
Dr Ballard

Colorado Springs, CO

#61 Nov 6, 2008
You obviously know nothing of Dr. Michael Coots, he had a very successful Radio show for years and a highly successful TV Show on Adelphia. Your Comment is extremely slanderous and unfounded at all levels. Why are you lying and causing problems? If you did not use such an obviously fake name I would hope to see you in Court for Publicly slandering Dr. Coots. I and SEVERAL other Doctors would support his actions whole heartedly! You are so comletely wrong about Coots, you are making mountains out of mole hills. Play nice, be nice, I thought this was about the sickos and pediphiles at the Compound...do you have sex with children and Dr. Coots' Comments anger you? Look before you leap!
Bill Isaacs - Denver wrote:
Be very cautious with this man who calls himself "Dr. Coots". He is an unlicensed psychotherapist from Colorado Springs who invests most of his time blogging everyone from Chef DeLaurentis to posting blogs about his dogs. He is asserting professed academic knowledge he doesn't have and should be reported to the Colorado Licensing Board. <quoted text>
Dr Michael V Coots

Colorado Springs, CO

#62 Nov 7, 2008
Thank you Dr. Ballard. Nothing written here about me in the negative is or was true, I was able to find out the available info on these three individuals who wrote such slanderous and untrue statements about me and my education, background, etc., etc., and made copies and such and sent it all to DORA, Colo. Attorney General and my Attorneys. People need to know, THERE IS A PRICE FOR EVERYTHIG!!!
Dr Ballard wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Kedda

Kuwait, Kuwait

#63 Dec 7, 2008
Is it me, or do the posts by Dr. Ballard and Dr. Coots seem as if they're posted by the same person? There are too many consistencies in the character placement.
cristie

Parma, ID

#64 Dec 10, 2008
I do not believe in polygamy or even the Morman doctrine.But in this country we are free to practice our religion as we see fit as long as it does not hurt others. I have seen the pictures and videos of these kids and women and they seem happy. In any group of people there is always a few abusers or bad apples. I came from an affluent non religous home and my dad was a monster behind closed doors should we take away all rich peoples kids?The FLDS should sue the pants off the state of Texas!! And as far as their beliefs they will answer to God just as the rest of us. We are not there judges.
I love Dr Coots

Salt Lake City, UT

#65 Oct 17, 2012
Eat a dik and stop riding michaels cocck your all just hating on his success Haha jokes.
Yuliqmahbaht

Montgomery, AL

#66 Jun 3, 2013
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Farters 742
News Nature: Hummingbirds make Texas their haunt (Aug '12) Jun 28 Fartman 6
News Nearly 160 Children Possibly Exposed to TB in W... Jun 25 Bama Yankee 1
News Plan for high-level radioactive waste in Texas ... Jun 25 BDV 2
News Stimulus Watch: Neediest areas not first for money (Jul '09) May '15 /_._\ 27
News EPISD monitor May '15 bouncing bob 3
More from around the web

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Mortgages