How big is God? - Lamar Ledger

How big is God? - Lamar Ledger

There are 13 comments on the Lamar Ledger story from Mar 25, 2010, titled How big is God? - Lamar Ledger. In it, Lamar Ledger reports that:

I love science and all the beauty of the land, especially here in Colorado where we have lived for over 20 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lamar Ledger.

Donald Schwidde

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 16, 2010
God truly is big and this is an amazing article. If you want to see a great video relating to Astronomy and God's role in the Universe, try this: "How Great is our God" by Louie Giglio. See also 268geneation.com .

Science only affirms the existence of God and his majesty. It can't explain how brilliant and marvelous the solar system and galaxies are or even how expansive the universe is. We should be in awe of He who created all things.
RUKIDDINGME

Lamar, CO

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Thank you......just, thank you
Oh Please

Grand Junction, CO

#4 Aug 24, 2010
God and his majesity...but yet he cannot keep millions of his creation from dying, starving, murdering each other, killing our children, and destroying his earthly "creation"...please give me a break. God cares no more for us...he has forgotten us!
surprised

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Aug 24, 2010
Free will explains alot of it.
Oh Please

Grand Junction, CO

#6 Aug 24, 2010
Free will is just an excuse for all the evil of the world. It also explains why "God" does not care for us and has abandoned us to destroy ourselves....

Free will is a fault in the creation..and if we are made in his image than the plan was faulty from the start. So he sends his "son" to die for us and the insanity continues 2000 years later. No redemption and no salvation.
Mee

Grand Junction, CO

#7 Aug 24, 2010
Oh Please wrote:
Free will is just an excuse for all the evil of the world. It also explains why "God" does not care for us and has abandoned us to destroy ourselves....
Free will is a fault in the creation..and if we are made in his image than the plan was faulty from the start. So he sends his "son" to die for us and the insanity continues 2000 years later. No redemption and no salvation.
None believers are killing each other off. people like you who don't have God in their life, don't have faith in him. I do, and my life is amazing. i try to live everyday in a somewhat righteous way, and he gives back.
surprised

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Aug 25, 2010
Oh Please wrote:
Free will is a fault? Yeah right. God screwed up. What's your solution to God's free will screw up?
falcon

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Aug 25, 2010
Mankind made God out of fear of the unknown and unexplained.
Even Mother Theresa in all her years of aiding the people in their misery doubted the existence of God.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2010
broken link.
borntoday

Grand Junction, CO

#11 Oct 7, 2010
falcon wrote:
Even Mother Theresa in all her years of aiding the people in their misery doubted the existence of God.
What will be your last thought ? I hope it is "Lord forgive me"
borntoday

Grand Junction, CO

#12 Oct 7, 2010
surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Free will is a fault? Yeah right. God screwed up. What's your solution to God's free will screw up?
It was man that screwed up, not God! That is the problem, always blaming others for their mistakes. Adam was the serpant in the garden and conned Eve to eat and also lied about it. No God has a redemption for you as well.
RUKIDDINGME

Lamar, CO

#13 Oct 14, 2010
falcon wrote:
Doubt is not a sin, faith is not reason. The mere fact of the existence of an omnipotent, omnipresent and benevolent God is illogical. Faith and belief must overcome that. There are far more things in this universe we do not understand and would deem illogical before we as a race are equipped to understand them
KJR

Courtland, CA

#14 Apr 24, 2012
borntoday wrote:
What will be your last thought ? I hope it is "Lord forgive me"
The way I for now invision my last thoughts will be.. "I did my best according to the way I was created and the environment I was raised in.... looking forward to the next trip."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $1.5 Million to Prevent Cervical Cancer in West... Mar 12 cocerned voter 14
News West TX raids nets multiple arrests, cache of d... Mar 9 face facts 4
News Arlington school district buys former Eastern S... Mar 8 Near Phart 3
West Music Thread (Apr '13) Feb 28 Musikologist 12
News The strange (tall) tale of armed border crossers Feb 25 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Nude maid service raising eyebrows in Texas city (Apr '12) Feb '17 Capitalist Phart 45
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... (Jun '16) Jan '17 Whattt 4

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages