53-Year-Old Odessa Man Murdered, No S...

53-Year-Old Odessa Man Murdered, No Suspects Named

There are 10 comments on the KOSA story from Nov 13, 2008, titled 53-Year-Old Odessa Man Murdered, No Suspects Named. In it, KOSA reports that:

Eddie Garcia CBS 7 News November 13, 2008 Odessa, Texas - 53-year-old Thomas Fisher Goodnight was found dead in his home Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

Scubby Do

Meridian, MS

#1 Nov 15, 2008
Goodnight was a Bandido out of Lubbock that was found murdered at the Villistas M/C Club House where he was staying. It was not his house.
SKYLER

Denver City, TX

#2 Nov 24, 2008
Why would they wanna kill him though?
Scubby Do

Sugar Land, TX

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Anyone who really knew Goodnight wouldn't want to kill him. Why he was killed is a very good question. I hope whoever is responsible is caught soon and justice served.
stormy

Mount Pleasant, TX

#4 Dec 14, 2008
I have known Goodnight for a very long time and we were very close I was in the hospital very ill when my kids decided to wait to tell me of his death. I am in shock I have never known goodnight to ever hurt anyone he had a big heart and he will be very missed....Rest in peace my dear friend. We will all miss you...My thoughts and prayers our with your daughter and Mary...
Courtney

League City, TX

#5 Dec 29, 2008
I am truely upset to hear these news. I have tried to located this precious man for more than half my life! My mother Brenda Flowers dated him years ago. He was the only boyfriend my mother had that was good to me. I really wanted him to know what a wonderful impression he made on me.
Courtney

League City, TX

#6 Dec 29, 2008
Scubby Do wrote:
Goodnight was a Bandido out of Lubbock that was found murdered at the Villistas M/C Club House where he was staying. It was not his house.
Has any one been linked to this case?
Kimmi

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jan 9, 2009
I called goodnight my dad..he was friends with my real father that i did not get to meet before his death. Goodnight took me in and loved me like a daughter.. no one bothered to tell me that he was MURDERED before it was too late for me to pay my due respects. If any one can tell me where he is buried i would greatly appriciate it [email protected]
Jennie Goodnight

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2014
Courtney wrote:
I am truely upset to hear these news. I have tried to located this precious man for more than half my life! My mother Brenda Flowers dated him years ago. He was the only boyfriend my mother had that was good to me. I really wanted him to know what a wonderful impression he made on me.
Courtney, I have been trying to find you. I would like to talk to you. Please try to find me on Facebook or something I am Jennie Goodnight. Aunt Brenda has my number. My Dad was the best Dad any girl could ever wish for and the best friend i had. He would want me to find you.
Courtney Nixon

Richmond, TX

#9 May 11, 2014
Jennie. Trying to get in contact w ya.
Courtney Nixon

Richmond, TX

#10 May 11, 2014
Jennie Goodnight wrote:
<quoted text>
Courtney, I have been trying to find you. I would like to talk to you. Please try to find me on Facebook or something I am Jennie Goodnight. Aunt Brenda has my number. My Dad was the best Dad any girl could ever wish for and the best friend i had. He would want me to find you.
Trying to contact you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso attorney linked to drug cartels gets 10... Oct 15 Gate farts 25
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 12
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep '17 The farts 33
8141 Aug '17 penelope 1
News Refugio County suffers extensive damage 42 minu... Aug '17 Larry Wiginton 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug '17 Sage 2
News Texas police arrest robbery suspect who fell as... Aug '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 4

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages