Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 775)

Showing posts 15,481 - 15,500 of20,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Big Bad defiant still babbling their limited trolling nonsense. A couple of a little Foxy pups chasing their tails. Observe how their social family has disintegrated all about them for their lack to progress and advance their individuality. Typical of the Jim Crow mentality of the right. Sputtering callow hollow archaic verbalism of discontent and paranoia. Sad Sad for people like them. Never to know what they really need. Akin to a computer looping in its own virus infected destruction. Egotistic in individuality with false illusions of their successes and obliviously to their failure. Rejecting communal advances as some deprecating ideology. Why do they do for? For absolutely nothing! Pity, Pity nothing more ambition than to seek out the undertaker. Fortunately we have systems that will dispose of their remains. While they R.I.P. they may finally discover a tid bit of reality.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business -- you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. Alas too late for them...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Can't agree with you about not building your own business. Someone may teach you to do what you do, that is the way it works. You work for someone else, you save the money YOU EARN, then you decide what you want to do. At that point you invest YOUR MONEY in equipment, and advertizing and YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS. Other than being taught your skill and earning your start up capital working for someone else you do infact BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Big Bad defiant still babbling their limited trolling nonsense. A couple of a little Foxy pups chasing their tails. Observe how their social family has disintegrated all about them for their lack to progress and advance their individuality. Typical of the Jim Crow mentality of the right. Sputtering callow hollow archaic verbalism of discontent and paranoia. Sad Sad for people like them. Never to know what they really need. Akin to a computer looping in its own virus infected destruction. Egotistic in individuality with false illusions of their successes and obliviously to their failure. Rejecting communal advances as some deprecating ideology. Why do they do for? For absolutely nothing! Pity, Pity nothing more ambition than to seek out the undertaker. Fortunately we have systems that will dispose of their remains. While they R.I.P. they may finally discover a tid bit of reality.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business -- you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. Alas too late for them...
Never drink and drive.Never run from the cops.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nothing stronger than a soda or a cup of coffee, and you can't get away from the police radio, helicopter, and spike strips.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Far better than you pathetic commie Leftists feeding off the carcass of America.

Keep sucking up that Obama creme... it comes at a price... it's made from the very blood of your fellow Americans.

AbRaham lincoln catfish

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

im bak mutha foopas someone be torllin meh tig ol bitties
AbRaham lincoln catfish

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama is awesome I don't no what all you buttholes are talking about.
Abe lincoln catfishes mom

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

fooOPa FOopoa FOoppoppa FOopoopa 111!!!!11!
Henrys wife

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

HOney IM Home!!!1!
JOhn Henry

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh baby meh sammichb better b ready betch
Henrys wife

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BolOGna!!! Babyyy
Obama

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Someone pick the bugs out of my fur
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

No he isn't, and why doesn't that surprise me?
whst

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Ysyyyyy
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Texan wrote:
Can't agree with you about not building your own business. Someone may teach you to do what you do, that is the way it works. You work for someone else, you save the money YOU EARN, then you decide what you want to do. At that point you invest YOUR MONEY in equipment, and advertizing and YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS. Other than being taught your skill and earning your start up capital working for someone else you do infact BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
Your getting the idea. However you do not go far enough. Who educated you to read, think, deduce, communicate, etc. etc.. How was the infrastructure established that produced the fertile soils for your business to grow. Who provides the security that protects your business and how long has that been going on. Passing from one generation to another. Thatís just the tip of the many necessities required for your businesses to survive. Now what of your children. What are they going to build on, if not what you produced as a foundation for them to continue to make things better or perhaps worse. Should they discard your achievements and decide they want to start all over from ground zeroÖ. Hermit Ö Hmmmm. They say you achieved nothing its all about them and no one else. Hmmm Unable to communicate, uneducated etc. etc. What chance do you think they will have in survival and or happiness?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I go beyond far enough. My taxes pay for infrastructure, education, and security. There is no free ride. The same as if I build a fence I buy the land, I buy the post, I buy the wire, I dig the post holes, and I set and tamp the post. I BUILT THAT FENCE! That which I didn't do I PAID FOR. It is the same with building a business, that which you do not do you pay for. I agree that we are all in this together but I did not help you build your business, and you did not help build mine. You can twist it any way you want but I owe you nothing that you do not earn and you owe me nothing I do not earn. I meaning me have worked for everything I have. Niether you or the government has GIVEN me anything, period point paragraph.
docyor

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Thank you perry

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

docyor wrote:
Thank you perry
Are you thanking him for making Texas and Texans appear uninformed and out of touch?
fan

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama rocks
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

No he dopesn't

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,481 - 15,500 of20,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance