Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 763)

Showing posts 15,241 - 15,260 of20,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I am still armed.
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Actually Advisor, his point remains valid....whether the governor of New York state, or the mayor of NYC...he just identified the wrong politician...
I am not surprised that facts also don't matter to someone identifying himself as "Waco" Facts do matter to people who think.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not surprised that facts also don't matter to someone identifying himself as "Waco" Facts do matter to people who think.
Well, Advisor, at least i'm signed in on Topix...so i'm not totally invisible...call me "Henry"if it makes you more comfortable..."Advisor "....
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Advisor, at least i'm signed in on Topix...so i'm not totally invisible...call me "Henry"if it makes you more comfortable..."Advisor "....
Your response was off topic. Not surprising for someone who has nothing behind his words but empty bravado.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response was off topic. Not surprising for someone who has nothing behind his words but empty bravado.
Thank god you're not quick to judge...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant the mayor of NYC, not the governor. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your need to express yourself. So, who is the moron?
Its beginning to look as if you are the"moron", or am I off topic again?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Advisor, perhaps the fact that he doesn't capitalize the w has confused you. Waco is a city in Texas, so it's waco 1909, not wacko. As to being off topix. In case you haven't noticed, this topix has taken a lot of twists and turns since it was started over two years ago. I'm not wishing to argue with you, I'm just attempting to get you updated.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

If the people of New York state wish to be micro-managed in all aspects of their lives, that's their business.Generally speaking, in Texas we don't like to be told how much of a soft drink we can consume at one time.As for RICK Perry, I'll just bet the state of New York has put a few idiots in their governors mansion as well.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan I've actually been to Huntington Station, New York, and I found the people there to be quite congenial, and the scenery is great.On the other hand,"Advisor"seems to have an obstruction lodged in his lower intestinal tract.Damn, i'm off topic again!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like splitting hairs to skirt around a subject is there?. So, your wonderful governor Cuomo wants to take everyone's guns and Bloomburg bans 24 ounce drinks?. Bloomburg also wants gun control.

Now is that the facts or what?. Now try thinking, you NY creep.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
LOLOL
You boys are so dramatic.
And you're still a Red Diaper Doper Baby.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Anyway there Defiant...heard anything from NRH??
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Anyway there Defiant...heard anything from NRH??
Nothing at all. I figure he probably got discouraged with the outcome of the rigged election. While everyone one is busy pointing fingers and fussing over who voted for Obama, they aren't paying attention to the
private companies who own the electronic voting machines and the software
programmers that develop the voting machine software.

Another issue to keep everyone divided is the 47% statement, made by Romney. People are blaming the "entitlement bunch" for Obamas re-election, but funny how not one word is said about the billions upon billions of dollars spent on Homeland Security, DARPA, Project HAARP and other secret projects.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing at all. I figure he probably got discouraged with the outcome of the rigged election. While everyone one is busy pointing fingers and fussing over who voted for Obama, they aren't paying attention to the
private companies who own the electronic voting machines and the software
programmers that develop the voting machine software.
Another issue to keep everyone divided is the 47% statement, made by Romney. People are blaming the "entitlement bunch" for Obamas re-election, but funny how not one word is said about the billions M billions of dollars spent on Homeland Security, DARPA, Proct HAARP and other secret projects.
I know a couple of conservatives who are moving out of country...one to the British Virgin Islands.the other taking his family to Singapore, where he has a job with an American company...for Singapore, you have to renounce your American citizenship.....

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Rigged election.

You don't even vote, Deviant.
LOLOL

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I know a couple of conservatives who are moving out of country...one to the British Virgin Islands.the other taking his family to Singapore, where he has a job with an American company...for Singapore, you have to renounce your American citizenship.....
Singapore has a great universal public health care system. Why don't Teabaggers ever flee to places without socialized medicine?
06blkm5

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I consider Our beloved Governor Rick Perry to be a Dictator . Qaddafi , Husseini Mubarak, Ben Ali have long been gone. Yet our Governor stays in office,

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Singapore has a great universal public health care system. Why don't Teabaggers ever flee to places without socialized medicine?
Hezekiah.I'm not a conservative, but I have some conservative friends.As for my friend going to Singapore, an American company there has offered him a substantial raise in income, along with some attractive"perks", in order to entice him to relocate.So, after consulting with his wife, he took their offer.Singapore has a very high GDP.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hezekiah.I'm not a conservative, but I have some conservative friends.As for my friend going to Singapore, an American company there has offered him a substantial raise in income, along with some attractive"perks", in order to entice him to relocate.So, after consulting with his wife, he took their offer.Singapore has a very high GDP.
Don't I remember a controversy where an American kid ended up being sentenced to public caning in the street for vandalism or something like that years ago in Singapore?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't I remember a controversy where an American kid ended up being sentenced to public caning in the street for vandalism or something like that years ago in Singapore?
Either American, or British....he spat on the street....they reduced the ten swats to five....guess they like clean streets...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,241 - 15,260 of20,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance