Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16130 Dec 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
All paths lead to God, Nijoni/Texan.
God is everywhere... God is everything.
God is the Alpha and the Omega.
There is only God.
There can be nothing else.
Again, according to YOUR delusions, not the Scriptures. In fact, in direct CONTradiction to the the WOrd of God. Fake Prophet loses when he claims to speak from GOd or know God. You can spell God, hardly means you know God.
In your gospel, no need to repent, just continue on the road to perdition and rejoice. Quite the idiot.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16131 Dec 14, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, according to YOUR delusions, not the Scriptures. In fact, in direct CONTradiction to the the WOrd of God. Fake Prophet loses when he claims to speak from GOd or know God. You can spell God, hardly means you know God.
In your gospel, no need to repent, just continue on the road to perdition and rejoice. Quite the idiot.
You are blinded by the lies of man.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16132 Dec 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blinded by the lies of man.
I think this is you, including your own delusions.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16133 Dec 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proved with this very post how full of hate and insane she is.
I think maybe now... it may even be clear to her.
To carry such a burden of negativity... and unleash the blame for behavior of people of the past on people of the present... is definitely a form of insanity.
Obama seems to be only fanning those flames... trying to burn America down.
Sad.
Sad indeed.
If Nijoni thought I was using the"n"word then Nijoni is as crazy as hell. This self-righteous megalomaniac is as nutty as they come Fed.Talk about jumping to conclusions! Fed you'd be better off not talking to this weirdo!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16134 Dec 14, 2012
Fed for sure you are better off ignoring some of these Topix freaks.They sure seem to be drawn to you!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16135 Dec 14, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Fed for sure you are better off ignoring some of these Topix freaks.They sure seem to be drawn to you!
No matter where I post... it seems I draw them right out of the woodworks!

LOL

I guess it's something about my writing style!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16136 Dec 14, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If Nijoni thought I was using the"n"word then Nijoni is as crazy as hell. This self-righteous megalomaniac is as nutty as they come Fed.Talk about jumping to conclusions! Fed you'd be better off not talking to this weirdo!
You are just as nutty as the goon you post. WHo would know what you mean by reading your posts? Then you come back with oops and think I can read your mind. Yeah, I do wonder which of us is the Nut! Not....

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16137 Dec 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Something about you claiming to speak for GOd. Real Christians don't hear His voice thru you. It is no surprize that your ego would make this into another fake victory. WHat a weak fake you are Tarzan. Pound away on that chest!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16138 Dec 14, 2012
Fed its easy for me to tell that you're not a bad guy.People like this"Nijoni".who set themselves up above everyone else, are just plain bad people.Arrogantly sure of their own moral superiority, they pass down their self-satisfied proclamations and baseless judgments on the rest of us mere mortals, as though they are the right hand of God.They forget, or don't care, that GOD is perfectly capable of making HIS own judgments.That's why I no longer respond to this"persons"posts.T o me,"NIjoni"has proven his/her utter worthlessness as a capable and fair minded individual. Just another mean-spirited bully, intent on inflicting as much pain as possible in an already pain-filled world.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16139 Dec 14, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Fed its easy for me to tell that you're not a bad guy.People like this"Nijoni".who set themselves up above everyone else, are just plain bad people.Arrogantly sure of their own moral superiority, they pass down their self-satisfied proclamations and baseless judgments on the rest of us mere mortals, as though they are the right hand of God.They forget, or don't care, that GOD is perfectly capable of making HIS own judgments.That's why I no longer respond to this"persons"posts.T o me,"NIjoni"has proven his/her utter worthlessness as a capable and fair minded individual. Just another mean-spirited bully, intent on inflicting as much pain as possible in an already pain-filled world.
How do we know you are not HF? You sound just like him, attempting to put his crappy tactics onto me. I claim no such thing. HF does. Now you resort to lying as you couldn't even post a straight answer or question. I said I wanted not to converse with you. Claim this as well if you must, HF. You need those fake victories.
Because a False Prophet is weak when standing against God's Scriptures. SO lie away. ALL you have is lies.They may Stand for a minute now, but surely they fall into eternal hell later. As well as the messenger of such.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#16140 Dec 14, 2012
test

www.HeavyFed.com

#16141 Dec 14, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know you are not HF? You sound just like him, attempting to put his crappy tactics onto me. I claim no such thing. HF does. Now you resort to lying as you couldn't even post a straight answer or question. I said I wanted not to converse with you. Claim this as well if you must, HF. You need those fake victories.
Because a False Prophet is weak when standing against God's Scriptures. SO lie away. ALL you have is lies.They may Stand for a minute now, but surely they fall into eternal hell later. As well as the messenger of such.
I've told you, Nijoni/Texan... nothing about me is fake.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16142 Dec 14, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
;

People like her turn more people off to God than they know.

It makes me sick to hear someone so self-righteously lost to the world.

It's almost as if a demon has possessed her and filters her reality so that she believes she is walking in the light.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16143 Dec 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you, Nijoni/Texan... nothing about me is fake.
Right, you and your various AKA's...Pphfft!
Should I just call you lord of satan or waco whacko?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16144 Dec 14, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you and your various AKA's...Pphfft!
Should I just call you lord of satan or waco whacko?
Believe what you want... you will anyway.

I won't even condemn you for it, that's God's business.
Lee Ann

Arlington, TX

#16145 Dec 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I bet it's your smell. crap and God always draws attention, The crap draws flys and god draws laughter. Hey I tank I see Santa!!!
LOL

United States

#16146 Dec 14, 2012
Lee Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it's your smell. crap and God always draws attention, The crap draws flys and god draws laughter. Hey I tank I see Santa!!!
LOL......ahhhhhh, I check ou this site out of sheer curiosity from time to time and I've never paid attention to the 'Political' threads due to the date.....lmao, omg!! Once again the level of mentality/immaturity AMAZES me. These aren't discussion threads concerning opinions/thoughts of the situations at hand in our country....lol!!! Theyre just more degrating, pathetic, backstabbing, UGLY comments. Ya know, I really can't decide if there are actually different people posting and responding or just one mental midget, sad and extremely bored posting and commenting to themself just to keep drama playing out....lmao!! I mean......SERIOUSLY!!!! Sandra McGuire
tesd

Castroville, TX

#16147 Dec 15, 2012
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16149 Dec 15, 2012
Heavy Fed continues to believe that I, and Nijoni are the same person, and I would suppose that stems from the fact that he himself posts under several names. So I say this to you O false prophet since you are going to belive that no matter what; do so with my blessings. It means nothing to me for the simple reason that no one other than your phoney ass really cares. Carry on O false one.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16150 Dec 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
Heavy Fed continues to believe that I, and Nijoni are the same person, and I would suppose that stems from the fact that he himself posts under several names. So I say this to you O false prophet since you are going to belive that no matter what; do so with my blessings. It means nothing to me for the simple reason that no one other than your phoney ass really cares. Carry on O false one.
Thanks, Nijoni... I will carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out About Gay Marr... 17 hr jwdudley 2
In Texas, Bush father and son hit campaign trial Oct 16 L Morales 12
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep 28 Musikologist 6
Dallas' annual gay pride parade draws thousands... Sep 27 Ed 18
Body of Texas sheriff's deputy found in lake Sep '14 paddyomalley 1
The TYC facility in San Saba may soon become an... (Apr '07) Sep '14 APE retawed 145
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
West Dating
Find my Match

West Jobs

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]