Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19551 Aug 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is debatable when the fossil fuels will run out, but they will eventually. We
seem to have a shortage of dinosaurs these days so we are using non-renewable resources.
Unfortunately solar energy is a tough sell for a lot of reasons. Most homeowners can't afford to spend between $30,000 to $48,000 for a whole house system that still needs to be grid-tied for the AC unit and won't see a return on their investment for 8 to 10 years.
Approximately 400 square feet of either roof space or ground mounted rack
space has to be used for the solar panel array to feed a whole house system.
If the homeowner decides to sell the house they will lose money unless the surrounding neighborhood has a Solar Photovoltaic system installed at their
homes as well.
I still think that having a standalone backup system is a great idea for
anyone though. Never need to worry about depending on the grid for
gasoline or natural gas in the event of a disaster. Hurricane Ike was
an eye opener.
Next upgrade is a solar hybrid system combining solar and wind power.
But I'm going to wait until we are on that four acres of land in
Brenham to do it. I even located a deep well pump to run on it.
You are a smart and well read man. I know Oil companies will LIE! I spent 11 years polluting Deer Park with VCM.......which causes angiosarcoma.......and I am lucky so far. My cousin.....a Mr Prettyman......lol. that was his name.......he was a geologist.......he bought mineral rights all over Texas
In WWII.......his daughter died without a will in Fairbanks, Alaska. I know we are drilling in Titus County. I deal now with Exxon-Mobile.....XTO.......who have merged with Exxon. Phillips out of Bartlesville, Ok.......I don't need the money as 11 years in the refinery......22 years of nursing.......and a military pension. The money goes into my grandchildrens college fund. School started today......so I am freeeeeeeeee! Working with refinery rednecks was not as tough as my nursing years. Female nurses don't get along as you see from the three nurses here. Nursing is a very tough job. I have children of both sexes in nursing these days. I was going to work until 70......but after the stroke my memory is impaired. I try to be there for my working kids by watching their children. My favoritejob so far......I miss the bantering of my redneck friends at Shell. That is why I like to watch you and barefoot go at it. Have a great day at work today and keep thinking about retiring to Brenham. The air is better there.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19552 Aug 19, 2014
Fossilfuel wrote:
Well "liberal forever" I guess You chose to ignore my response. So I'll take it that you agree with me about fracking. No harm, no foul.
Mr Fossilfuel......I hadto get up at 6am to frenchbraid my 10 year old granddaughters hair for the first day of school. I was going to get back to you later. There are varying opinions on Fracking. Titus County is one of my sites. From what I read about frackng.......I am concerned. Recently got a letter about Barnett Shale lease. Living in Florida since 1985.....I don't know much about the fracking. I can't get down there until later next year. But I see many opinions on fracking these days. I am going to read more about it today. I will talk to you later after I read a little more about it. I was not being rude. I have grandchildren with me often.....I only harrass my Tea Party relatives online. Lol.......... I am interested in hearing more about fracking. So let me know what you think about it. You are the first person online that has fracking going on at their land. I was reading about it in Ohio ruining the groundwater. The studies won't be done until 2016. So please let me know more about fracking. I worry about my grandchildrens future. I have problems typing on my nook. Later gators!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19553 Aug 19, 2014
And, Mr Fossilfarts......I had to get up at 6am as well... to drop a mad log....and fart....

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19554 Aug 19, 2014
Walter Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing in the State Police to manage the situation in Missouri turned out to be one hell of a mistake. Jesse Jackson was on the scene and he says that the protests were peaceful and the people were in a jubilant, even celebratory mood. All of a sudden, all hell broke loose with tear gas, rubber bullets and extreme force. Someone needs to get this thin under control.
I see you wrote this yesterday and much has happened since then I hope you know. But Jessie Jackson is a liar don't you do know that don't you? I heard the crowd booed him yesterday as he asked for donations. Thumbs up for that because enough of that will put him out of business because that is the way he makes his money off of things like this.. He is out there stirring the pot of racism along with old Al. They just love this because they would be nobody without it.

That sudden hell breaking lose on Sunday came after bullets were fired I read. Now it has really become nasty last night. They have the occupy crowd there teaching them how to organize. They have people who have come in from all over including New York and California and other places openly saying they intend to fight. They have shot two people and injured at least 4 more the last I have kept up with it. Many weapons have been confiscated including home made bombs. It has become anything but a peaceful protest now although many are still calling for peace and wanting a peaceful protest. If this catches on, I think the time has come for people to lock and load and get prepared with supplies just in case. Better to be prepared.

Eric Holder is suppose to show up there today may already be there.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19555 Aug 19, 2014
During the rioting, please avoid farting while visiting Missouri...it could cause widespread pooting....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19556 Aug 19, 2014
Bad butt Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
keep in mind that it now seems clear the policeman was justified in the actions he took towards the violent, drug crazed man who charged him. Eyewitness accounts are filtering out which show that the original version of events was incomplete or erroneous. Liberals are in mourning about this, as it doesn't fit their narrative of racist, killer cops on the loose.
This liberal is on the cops side this time. I am supportive of cops and soldiers.......I can see CENTCOM....from my house. We have a cop trial coming up soon here in Tampa. He shot a man in a movie theater. I am on the cops side in this one also. I have a weapon.......I have a concealed weapons permit. A grandmother here last night shot her grandson.......thinking he was a burgler. The boy is in critical condition. My heart goes out to the grandson and his grandmother is suffering. We have to be very careful with our guns.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19557 Aug 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you wrote this yesterday and much has happened since then I hope you know. But Jessie Jackson is a liar don't you do know that don't you? I heard the crowd booed him yesterday as he asked for donations. Thumbs up for that because enough of that will put him out of business because that is the way he makes his money off of things like this.. He is out there stirring the pot of racism along with old Al. They just love this because they would be nobody without it.
That sudden hell breaking lose on Sunday came after bullets were fired I read. Now it has really become nasty last night. They have the occupy crowd there teaching them how to organize. They have people who have come in from all over including New York and California and other places openly saying they intend to fight. They have shot two people and injured at least 4 more the last I have kept up with it. Many weapons have been confiscated including home made bombs. It has become anything but a peaceful protest now although many are still calling for peace and wanting a peaceful protest. If this catches on, I think the time has come for people to lock and load and get prepared with supplies just in case. Better to be prepared.
Eric Holder is suppose to show up there today may already be there.
Hey nursey nurse.........Why don't we switch subjects? Or do you posters just love this thread? Why don't we start a thread about who is running for Texas govenor in 2016.....? Just asking? But whadever you guys like!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19558 Aug 19, 2014
And never take a fart for granted...very dangerous....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19559 Aug 19, 2014
Gasman wrote:
And, Mr Fossilfarts......I had to get up at 6am as well... to drop a mad log....and fart....
Lololololololol. You crack me up!!!! You can tell I was brought up in Texas where we called people Mr and Mrs. I was trying to be respectful. I think I will call you MR. Gasman. But what do I call the nurses on this board.........beeches!!!!!!!!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19560 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hey nursey nurse.........Why don't we switch subjects? Or do you posters just love this thread? Why don't we start a thread about who is running for Texas govenor in 2016.....? Just asking? But whadever you guys like!
How about you start one? There may be some interested in it now.. I just love this outdated thread until Topix puts one up. There was one someone started but last I checked it didn't get much response. I looked for it again a while back and I can not find it like maybe they took it down. I notice that Topix did not start this thread till Oct 11, and the same with my state so I expect they may start a current one then. At that time I will be on my own state forum but meanwhile I just like to let off steam here. The AZ thread is dead now.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19561 Aug 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you start one? There may be some interested in it now.. I just love this outdated thread until Topix puts one up. There was one someone started but last I checked it didn't get much response. I looked for it again a while back and I can not find it like maybe they took it down. I notice that Topix did not start this thread till Oct 11, and the same with my state so I expect they may start a current one then. At that time I will be on my own state forum but meanwhile I just like to let off steam here. The AZ thread is dead now.
I tried that but nobody likes it. I talk on my local site also.....but all they talk about is where to get heroin or spice. I can't help them much as their addictions rule them. Well whatever peeps likes. I check in daily for MR Gasmans jokes. I think I will ignore my pontificating tea party relative. There is no help for that bunch. Have a great day at work .
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19562 Aug 19, 2014
What ever thread is started, make sure to leave room for fart updates...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19563 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I tried that but nobody likes it. I talk on my local site also.....but all they talk about is where to get heroin or spice. I can't help them much as their addictions rule them. Well whatever peeps likes. I check in daily for MR Gasmans jokes. I think I will ignore my pontificating tea party relative. There is no help for that bunch. Have a great day at work .
I just wonder who your Tea Party relatives are on this thread but whatever. What I can not stand is people who believe that people have no right to be Tea Party. That is not a political party it is a group that is not funded by tax payers they are funded by only donations of other people. It is a group of citizens yet so many are listening to the garbage about them being racist and they are not. These are not all white people and there are even some Democrats in the Tea Party also. I can see how Democrats and old establishment Republicans are threatened that they can sway an election but people have the right to vote as they believe is right. The media is lying on these groups and putting our false information that they are violent. And the Democrats are always believing that all of the Republicans are Tea Party but they are not by a long shot. People have the right to vote for their own values.

You have a good day too even if you are going to come back and attack me after this all the same.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19564 Aug 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder who your Tea Party relatives are on this thread but whatever. What I can not stand is people who believe that people have no right to be Tea Party. That is not a political party it is a group that is not funded by tax payers they are funded by only donations of other people. It is a group of citizens yet so many are listening to the garbage about them being racist and they are not. These are not all white people and there are even some Democrats in the Tea Party also. I can see how Democrats and old establishment Republicans are threatened that they can sway an election but people have the right to vote as they believe is right. The media is lying on these groups and putting our false information that they are violent. And the Democrats are always believing that all of the Republicans are Tea Party but they are not by a long shot. People have the right to vote for their own values.
You have a good day too even if you are going to come back and attack me after this all the same.
Nah.......I really am supportive of nurses. I came here as topix was discussing my cousin who is a HCSO investigator. It was all lies. Then I spotted another cousin who I have been talking to online since 1999. He is an asshole for sure. So family issues in SS brought me here. I hate how they are racist in SS. My neice who lives there adopted two Mexican children. I hate that my relatives run SS. My neice Courtney will never be Dairy Festival Queen because she is Mexican. I have other races in my family also. I am liberal as far as races and equal homosexual rights. I hated how my nephew was treated in Pasadena when he came out. So it is personal WHY I am here........but time to move on and let it be. I try to think only positive thoughts these days. Which you know is healthier for me. I don't care that you are a Christian.......or a Republican. Most of my relatives are including my grandchildren are Christians. I let their parents handle that. I am a typical nurse.......90% sweet and 10% bitch as most women are. I had to raise myself in Dallas at nine years old. So I have a different way of looking at the world than most people. Humanism is growing in America. Many have lost faith. I respect that religion is a personal issue. So I will try to be nicer n the future. Defiant was calling me a libtard........and I learned to like him. I have been a feminist most of my life........in SS......women are just accessaries. Lol. I will ignore my racist cousin and keep my half Puerto-Rican grandson away from there in SS. I would like to take him home to see where I was born. He is 16 and drove his car to school today. So if I don't have something nice to say.......I will ignore them........inquisitor hates being ignored.....seeya later.......off to doc for my PT&INR.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19565 Aug 19, 2014
This farting kid is great at tea parties....

Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19566 Aug 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are seeing the use of excessive force by police in a situation of very minimal need for anything beyond basic policing, The indiscriminate use of tear gas being lobbed into a crowd where there are children and elderly ó thatís a clear violation of human rights standards. These are violations of U.N. standards and international obligations that the United States is bound to protect.
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19567 Aug 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you keep getting your monthly allotment of that government cheese, why would you question the hand that feeds you anyway?.
You might as well go back to sleep. There's nothing wrong. War is Peace and Feedom is Slavery and Obutthole has a birth certificate.
You sound a little fruity to me.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19568 Aug 19, 2014
What fruits cause flatulence?

Sugar-sweetened beverages and fruit juice should be reduced as much as possible, and you may want to cut back slightly on fruits that are higher in fructose including apples, pears, bananas and grapes to see if that helps.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#19569 Aug 19, 2014
Gasman wrote:
What fruits cause flatulence?
Sugar-sweetened beverages and fruit juice should be reduced as much as possible, and you may want to cut back slightly on fruits that are higher in fructose including apples, pears, bananas and grapes to see if that helps.
No one in their right mind would ever stick a piece of fruit up their butt. The mere fact that you advocate it must mean you are some kind of a gay boy.
why

Hondo, TX

#19570 Aug 19, 2014
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep 15 Musikologist 12
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep 6 The farts 33
8141 Aug 28 penelope 1
News Refugio County suffers extensive damage 42 minu... Aug 27 Larry Wiginton 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug 25 Sage 2
News Texas police arrest robbery suspect who fell as... Aug '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 4
News Drone shows creepy side of old Texas water park Aug '17 Laredo 1

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages