Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14537 Aug 19, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stupid Jesus-hating Jew. What do you know about God, except that he cursed your people for being the demons of hell, that they are?
If you accept God, you must accept Jesus.
Otherwise, you're a f'ing God-hating, lying jew.
Wow you hate fill POS. Next time your go out thumping your Bible azzhat look up Luke 6:37 ESV

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Go crawl back into your hole.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14538 Aug 19, 2013
All I can say is you're right, it's totaly flipped. But it has always been confused, unable to keep anything straight, and never able to keep up. Very much lacking in the brain department. Makes you wonder if its mother had any children that lived.
Johns brother

Tokyo, Japan

#14540 Aug 19, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, instead,... you lie about being a Texan and curse those who are Texans because, they can expose you as a lying fake Texan, black-Indian, who lies about being black and,... damn, you're a mess.
So, what do you pervert tranny's do, while brainwashing other liberal idiots?
think you are correct.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14541 Aug 19, 2013
Shows what happens when some people think, they get it WRRRRRRRRRRRRONG!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14542 Aug 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
Damn T i m looks like you're a little upset. I'm not only a Texan, I'm a fifth generation Texan, and I don't curse Texans, only morons like you and HF. I'm neither black nor a black indian; what ever that is, but I would rather be either one than to be you. I am neither a pervert nor a tranny, but again either would be better than being you. Keep up the good work Nijoni.
Illiterate.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14543 Aug 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you hate fill POS. Next time your go out thumping your Bible azzhat look up Luke 6:37 ESV
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;
Go crawl back into your hole.
You need to go crawl back in yours, hypocrite. Don't think that you're a hypocrite?. Go re-read a few pages of your hateful and condescending posts and then tell us that Jesus would approve. "Creepy old bastard" LOL.

Location hidden

#14544 Aug 19, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go crawl back in yours, hypocrite. Don't think that you're a hypocrite?. Go re-read a few pages of your hateful and condescending posts and then tell us that Jesus would approve. "Creepy old bastard" LOL.
Go back and find where I go on here claiming I am a good Christian, texatard.

I don't go thumping my Bible then spewing hate on others like you inbred rednecks do.

Dumb old imbecile. lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14545 Aug 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and find where I go on here claiming I am a good Christian, texatard.
I don't go thumping my Bible then spewing hate on others like you inbred rednecks do.
Dumb old imbecile. lol
You are absolutely right. An Obama worshiping libtard like you cannot possibly be a real Christian.

Location hidden

#14546 Aug 20, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. An Obama worshiping libtard like you cannot possibly be a real Christian.
I said GOOD Christian you illiterate texatard.

Trying English 101
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14548 Aug 20, 2013
When I wish to insult, all I have to do is say " Allright Heavy Fed." It really p----s people off when I do that. Almost got me punched out once.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14549 Aug 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying English 101
Why hello Ms.Happy! Still spreading cheer and warmth wherever you go, just spilling over with human kindness! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
WHY

Hondo, TX

#14550 Aug 20, 2013
TEST
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14551 Aug 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying English 101
There are only two kinds of GOOD that can describe you anyway. No good and good for nothing. That about sums it up for you, you bottom feeding suckfish.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14552 Aug 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Why hello Ms.Happy! Still spreading cheer and warmth wherever you go, just spilling over with human kindness! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
I believe that is part of the pukes job to be a miserable prick. It drives away people with opposing view points of the current admenustration in DC.
Jc the rag man

Garland, TX

#14553 Aug 20, 2013
Greg abbot
saladino

United States

#14555 Aug 20, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Delusion in your possesed mind, witch! Fly away on your broom, you hag. I am in China. Where are you?
STFU chink! Don't you have some junk to make? Go clean your filthy house chink. Get off the internet before I call your government and get you a whipping chink. Mind or I will report you.
saladino

United States

#14556 Aug 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb negroe, he's not me.
Dumb ho!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14558 Aug 21, 2013
Defiant1 I must totaly disagree with you on one point, Actually is not, NOT a prick as a prick is a part of a man, and Actually is not any part of a man.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14559 Aug 21, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>

If you accept God, you must accept Jesus.
Not true.

I believe in God... but not necessarily Jesus.

I've never seen Jesus.

I see God everywhere I go.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14560 Aug 21, 2013
There are many things you can't see. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out About Gay Marr... Mon jwdudley 2
In Texas, Bush father and son hit campaign trial Oct 16 L Morales 12
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep 28 Musikologist 6
Dallas' annual gay pride parade draws thousands... Sep 27 Ed 18
Body of Texas sheriff's deputy found in lake Sep '14 paddyomalley 1
The TYC facility in San Saba may soon become an... (Apr '07) Sep '14 APE retawed 145
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
West Dating
Find my Match

West Jobs

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]