“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12520 Jan 4, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
He sounds like one of Nijoni's alter personalities. Like DDD.
Pretty much. Big old ball of craptardedness.

But I don't know that.

#12521 Jan 4, 2013
Texan wrote:
At last, The Three Stooges reunited , The False Prophet, The Racist, and the one who admittidly Knows Notheeng. Fed I'm more than happy to remove any pleasantness from your miserable life. Damn invasion if I were Hitler no one would be further subjected to your racist rants. Notheeng I'v got your hairball hanging. So why don't you three get together for a lopsided circle jerk?

Because you ARE a lopsided circle jerk, and no one likes you. It has been unanimously decided that you are voted the least Christian Christian on here. You/ninonikokji as one that is. You are the epitome of the bad names Christians have. Self-righteousness isn't a virtue. Btw, did Jesus tell you to encourage those you believe are nonbelievers to engage in sexual impurity? In what part of the red words did He say that you should do this? Which fruit of the Spirit does that fall under? What part of love is that?

But I don't know that.

#12522 Jan 4, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well YOU ARE the one who is wanting some guy to put on a wig, a dress, and makeup; I would say that pretty much makes you a pervert. I was just wanting to know if you giggle while being perverted, or do you gag? Call me what ever you want O false prophet, I know it's a lie just like everything else you say.
You are the one who brought up the circle jerk, circle jerk. I have named you more perverted than HF. All who agree raise your right hand.
window

Ballwin, MO

#12523 Jan 4, 2013
Enough

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#12524 Jan 4, 2013
LOLOL
It's a Christian circle jerk.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12525 Jan 5, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
LOLOL
It's a Christian circle jerk.
And you're the pivot man for every circle jerk.. LOLOL

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Gorman, TX

#12526 Jan 5, 2013
Sorry, Deviant, I'm not familiar with all the technical terms involving circle jerks. What's a pivot man in a circle jerk?
tesd

Hondo, TX

#12527 Jan 5, 2013
Test
Need Info Please

Arlington, TX

#12530 Jan 5, 2013
Sorry to bust up the topic on hand , but could someone tell me the best place to purchase angle iron and rebar in Texarkana. Thanks in advance.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#12533 Jan 6, 2013
test

But I don't know that.

#12534 Jan 6, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I have advanced. I've gone from telling anti-whites off, here - to telling them off to their face.
You know what? It is very gratifying. I have enjoyed calling race-traitors as such, to their face. Why did I ever try to be PC?
Trying to make everyone be PC is stupid. I lose respect for every celebrity who breaks down and apologizes for something they said. The whole concept of PC makes me want to vomit.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12535 Jan 6, 2013
The Three Stooges ride again. False prophet, racist, and Knows Notheeng. All three think people should answer to them. WHY? Everyone who disagrees with Fed is un>American, everyone who is a different color than Damn invasion should be ran out of our country, and Notheeng agrees with those philosophies. People like that are what is wrong with the world today. We really could do with less liars, racists, and idiots. Damn invasion, when did you ever try to be PC? It never happened.
No More G_O_B

United States

#12539 Jan 6, 2013
GOB- "good old boys."
Begin with Rick Perry. Try to persuade U.S. Senator Ted Cruz to come back and run for Governor. Then maybe the State, and Especially Texas Tech, can get some competent management and push back the re-encroachment of the cave man days.

But I don't know that.

#12540 Jan 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
The Three Stooges ride again. False prophet, racist, and Knows Notheeng. All three think people should answer to them. WHY? Everyone who disagrees with Fed is un>American, everyone who is a different color than Damn invasion should be ran out of our country, and Notheeng agrees with those philosophies. People like that are what is wrong with the world today. We really could do with less liars, racists, and idiots. Damn invasion, when did you ever try to be PC? It never happened.
I agree with neither philosophy, and never said I did. You assumed I did because I defend their right to believe and say what they want. It is their right just as it is yours. However, as a professed believer, your SOP manual says you have no place judging non-believers. You ARE to judge rightly among the body of Christ and not permit heresy, but it is God's place to judge the non-believer. Something you seem too happy to ignore. You are a self-righteous hypocrite and excuse your own sin by saying you aren't perfect, need forgiveness sometimes, and all the other catch phrases believers use when they want to do what they want despite knowledge that it is wrong. Go, you. Great use of God's grace.

But I don't know that.

#12541 Jan 6, 2013
No More G_O_B wrote:
GOB- "good old boys."
Begin with Rick Perry. Try to persuade U.S. Senator Ted Cruz to come back and run for Governor. Then maybe the State, and Especially Texas Tech, can get some competent management and push back the re-encroachment of the cave man days.
Yeah, days where each person worked for their food or didn't eat. Days where people didn't just creep into someone's area and sponge off the people while contributing nothing. I can see where freeloading spongers wouldn't want those days back since they would have to get a yob and lose all their free gument handouts.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12543 Jan 6, 2013
Well Di, you are the proof that shit speaks, no arguing with that, it only surprises me that you can see it. And what's this we crap? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? It is haters and racist bigots like yourself that hurt the USA. Ask any member of any branch of The United States Military and they will tell you that when the shooting starts they aren't concerned about the color of the guy next to them, only his marksmanship. When wounded and in need of blood, RED is the only color that matters.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12544 Jan 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well Di, you are the proof that shit speaks, no arguing with that, it only surprises me that you can see it. And what's this we crap? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? It is haters and racist bigots like yourself that hurt the USA. Ask any member of any branch of The United States Military and they will tell you that when the shooting starts they aren't concerned about the color of the guy next to them, only his marksmanship. When wounded and in need of blood, RED is the only color that matters.
Anyone else smell that?

Smells like crap.

Oh, it's you, Texan/Nijoni.

But I don't know that.

#12546 Jan 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone else smell that?
Smells like crap.
Oh, it's you, Texan/Nijoni.
big ole ball of hairy craptardedness is what I smell coming from "their" direction.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12547 Jan 6, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
big ole ball of hairy craptardedness is what I smell coming from "their" direction.
LOL

When it's Texan... it smells like CRAP!!!

When it's Nijoni... it smells like CARP!!!

But I don't know that.

#12548 Jan 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
When it's Texan... it smells like CRAP!!!
When it's Nijoni... it smells like CARP!!!
Close enough for me. Same poo different name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out About Gay Marr... Mon jwdudley 2
In Texas, Bush father and son hit campaign trial Oct 16 L Morales 12
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep 28 Musikologist 6
Dallas' annual gay pride parade draws thousands... Sep 27 Ed 18
Body of Texas sheriff's deputy found in lake Sep '14 paddyomalley 1
The TYC facility in San Saba may soon become an... (Apr '07) Sep '14 APE retawed 145
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
West Dating
Find my Match

West Jobs

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]