Comments
11,321 - 11,340 of 17,187 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12296
Dec 17, 2012
 
anonymous wrote:
...and also because in my biased opinion she's a little weird in her responses. It just seems to fit something she would post.
Like, she would use the word "Again" instead of, "Yeah thanks for the heads up on your arrival!"

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12297
Dec 17, 2012
 
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arlington-tx/...
I'm using this as evidence in the case of "Nijoni=Texan?"
WHat are you using?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12298
Dec 17, 2012
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
Man, maybe Texan IS Nijoni!!!
I've run into trolls before who were sneaky enough to pull something like that off.
And I did catch that one post where it appeared Texan posted mistakenly under Nijoni's name.
WHere would that be, lord of satan, waco dude?

You think others act as you. We don't have to. We as well can respond to whatever posts we choose. You do not set the rules.
Well, you try to...one set for you and another set for all others. Too bad you are no ones boss, eh?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12299
Dec 17, 2012
 
Well I'm back Fed why don't you just shut me up? You can't, not without great risk to your chickens--t self O false prophet. I will keep track and if you ever work up enough nerve to go back to La Porte I can come down and give you a chance to shut me up.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12302
Dec 17, 2012
 
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the good old days of Topix
Those days are still here... I just have a bit more free time to work with the riff raff.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12303
Dec 17, 2012
 
Working with yourself now are you false prophet? Free time and free anything else you can get, right Fed?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12304
Dec 17, 2012
 
Texan wrote:
Working with yourself now are you false prophet? Free time and free anything else you can get, right Fed?
I have worked for free my entire life, Nijoni.

I have been an activist ever since I can remember.

I used to spend my summers saving drowning bugs from swimming pools every morning... and rescuing abandoned and orphaned animals.

I branched out at 12... and began working on people.

By 14 I was working with the Fed's on drug interdiction.

By 15 I had busted a major drug smuggling operation and was responsible for a corrupt Mexican general getting arrested who was assisting them.

By the time I was 20 I had stopped a murder, a rape, two robberies and was responsible for the arrest of a Federal fugitive.

By the time I was 30, I had stopped plans to blow up a Federal building, was responsible for preventing several murders and busting several drug smuggling operations, I had infiltrated several hate groups and several street gangs.

I never asked for a DIME for ANYTHING I ever did... I felt it was my duty... and still do.

I don't do what I do to get rich, or have a nice house or a fat bank account... I'd feel like a complete failure if I had even $10,000 in the bank... there are far too many things to work on and improve for me to be doing anything for myself.

Besides, when we die... all there is left are the things we did for others.

You can't take any of this with you... so it's ridiculous to try to own anything... just try to leave things better than when you found them.

That should be the focus of humanity... to improve the world... not to conquer and destroy it!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12305
Dec 17, 2012
 
Do you actually believe all the lies you tell? Even for a false prophet, you are totaly unbelievable. You can't even find that much bulls--t at the Stock Show. Coming soon to a channel near you, the ultimate fantasy show, it's The Heavy Fed Show, lies, and bulls--t to the extreme.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12306
Dec 17, 2012
 
Texan wrote:
Do you actually believe all the lies you tell? Even for a false prophet, you are totaly unbelievable. You can't even find that much bulls--t at the Stock Show. Coming soon to a channel near you, the ultimate fantasy show, it's The Heavy Fed Show, lies, and bulls--t to the extreme.
Like I've said many times before... I've no need to make up lies... my truth is so much more interesting.

You might be able to look at one of my stories... and say that I made it up and that it is false... but the totality of them all are not nearly as easily dismissed.

Just the few stories I have on my website are the tip of the iceberg... and there are far more interesting ones and far more amazing stories that I have yet to share.

There is a time and a place for everything... you could not handle them all at once... it would be too much for your mind to comprehend.

I share with you in layers... but first a foundation must be established.

You have to break through the topsoil that covers most peoples minds... and work your way to the bedrock to establish the best foundation on which to build a house that will last forever.

This is not something I just woke up one day and started to do... this is my life... this is what I was born to do... which is why I am so good at it.

Everything I have ever experienced in this life had purpose... as each new day closes... I see that all the more clearly.

Everything in your life has purpose... there is a reason for you being here chatting with me... and it's not to condemn my ways or my views.

I am only here to help you... and wake you from your slumber... and turn you into a TRUE servant of God!!!

We were put here as caretakers... not to take anything we care... it's time for us to start giving back... and quit selling out our tomorrows... to satiate the greed of today!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12307
Dec 17, 2012
 
You are a liar and a false prophet. And I have a hard time believing that you were born to lie, I do realize that you have been doing it for so long that you are quite good at it. So carry on with your lies, I will continue to deny you and you false prophecies. Only a fool would do otherwise.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12308
Dec 17, 2012
 
Texan wrote:
You are a liar and a false prophet. And I have a hard time believing that you were born to lie, I do realize that you have been doing it for so long that you are quite good at it. So carry on with your lies, I will continue to deny you and you false prophecies. Only a fool would do otherwise.
Only a fool would continue to deny the truth in the face of overwhelming evidence.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12309
Dec 17, 2012
 
There is no evidence to support anything you say, only more of your lies. That IS the truth and you continue to deny that truth which by your on words makes you a fool as well as a liar, and a false prophet.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12310
Dec 17, 2012
 
Texan wrote:
There is no evidence to support anything you say, only more of your lies. That IS the truth and you continue to deny that truth which by your on words makes you a fool as well as a liar, and a false prophet.
There is all kinds of evidence.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12311
Dec 17, 2012
 
None, not one single shred O false prophet.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12312
Dec 17, 2012
 
Texan wrote:
None, not one single shred O false prophet.
No, you're right, documents, newspaper stories, tv news stories, facts, dates, times, people, places... none of it is evidence.

Keep your head in the sand.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12313
Dec 17, 2012
 
Hell, there is FOUR YEARS of evidence on the La Porte forum where I talked about everything I was going to do as I was doing it as far as the La Porte city government is concerned.
lxyw

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12314
Dec 17, 2012
 
Perry
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12316
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The La Porte Forum is proof, yeah, right, ok. And you tell us about these newspaper, tv, eye witness stories, etc. evidence my ass. Everything you tell us is just that, things that you tell us about. After all the lies and bullshit you post and we are just supposed to by all this socalled evidence that we have never seen or heard other than from a false prophet. i guess you really do believe everyone but you is stupid. I would tell you to STFU, but thatwould be taking a page out of your book so just carry on and tell us some more lies that we can laugh about. You are nothing more than a false prophet and the biggest LIAR on the planet. It's no wonder they ran you out of La Porte.
oooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12317
Dec 18, 2012
 
Oooo

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12318
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Texan wrote:
The La Porte Forum is proof, yeah, right, ok. And you tell us about these newspaper, tv, eye witness stories, etc. evidence my ass. Everything you tell us is just that, things that you tell us about. After all the lies and bullshit you post and we are just supposed to by all this socalled evidence that we have never seen or heard other than from a false prophet. i guess you really do believe everyone but you is stupid. I would tell you to STFU, but thatwould be taking a page out of your book so just carry on and tell us some more lies that we can laugh about. You are nothing more than a false prophet and the biggest LIAR on the planet. It's no wonder they ran you out of La Porte.
You keep saying I was run out of La Porte, but there is no evidence of that... in fact there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Do us all a favor, Nijoni... just STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
West Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••