Rob

United States

#12275 Dec 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It's all the Heavy Fed show... you're all here for my personal entertainment.
Didn't you get the memo?
You're here... so I assume you did.
I am not here for your entertainment. A psychopath thinks on those terms that it is all about them. Since you seem to believe that it's all about you, I am curious about whether or not you have ever sought professional help and if so were you diagnosed as being a psychopath. It's all about you and your imaginary friends you create to protect you. It's a shame that you make your quality of life so inadequate when you are an abled body. It seems that an able body could do something more constructive with their life than waste so much time and energy here unless it's metal. So long; Just saying. Although it's not your 16th birthday I would like to dedicate this song to you for your altered ego.
Mary

United States

#12276 Dec 16, 2012
That last comment was from me. My Sig Other who last used this computer and left that Rob name in the comment box and I did not know it.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12277 Dec 16, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not here for your entertainment. A psychopath thinks on those terms that it is all about them. Since you seem to believe that it's all about you, I am curious about whether or not you have ever sought professional help and if so were you diagnosed as being a psychopath. It's all about you and your imaginary friends you create to protect you. It's a shame that you make your quality of life so inadequate when you are an abled body. It seems that an able body could do something more constructive with their life than waste so much time and energy here unless it's metal. So long; Just saying. Although it's not your 16th birthday I would like to dedicate this song to you for your altered ego. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S5WA28vRcZsXX
Only a moron would have thought I was serious, Rob.

You're not a moron are you, Rob.

Please don't be a moron.

There are too many of those online now.

Don't add to the moronic population.

Fight moronacy... don't be a Rob.

www.HeavyFed.com
Mary

United States

#12278 Dec 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would have thought I was serious, Rob.
You're not a moron are you, Rob.
Please don't be a moron.
There are too many of those online now.
Don't add to the moronic population.
Fight moronacy... don't be a Rob.
www.HeavyFed.com
You sputter strange words. Wait till Rob sees this in the morning. He will go balistic. He grew up in La Porte and knows who you are too. I am done.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12279 Dec 16, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You sputter strange words. Wait till Rob sees this in the morning. He will go balistic. He grew up in La Porte and knows who you are too. I am done.
LOL

Oh Mary... I quit worrying about people wanting to kill me when I posted a video of me on YouTube pissing on a Aryan Nations flag(
) and began posting my location online every time I move somewhere new.

I live standing up to bad and evil people... always have... always will.

I fear no man... and no law.

I only fear God... and am only bound by his laws.

www.HeavyFed.com

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12280 Dec 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever would I do if I did not have YOU to laugh at.
I've got some killer Marijuana just waiting for me to burn it... but frankly I'm having a better time screwing with you, Texan.
LOL
A fat psycho who needs detainment before his ego blows up.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12281 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
A fat psycho who needs detainment before his ego blows up.
Sure, the man who promotes peace and nature is to be feared in a crazy world such as this!!!!!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12283 Dec 16, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say that again! However it's not actually 2 people. Heavy guy has all these fake profiles he uses to defend him when he feels like he needs it. Same guy both comments. I could point out some more fake profiles he has has but I feel you have to already know it anyhow. If you don't I will do it for you another time because I am busy now, if you request it of me. He can't be trusted and demented he is, anyone who would speak of the deceased in that manner.
He does not believe that Texan's mother is really deceased.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12284 Dec 16, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not believe that Texan's mother is really deceased.
I never said that... and it did not matter, he gave me ammo... I used it.

I use ALL the ammo these "anonymous" posters give me against themselves.

Is THAT why that other poster in the Weatherford forum has been screwing with me about MY mom being dead?????

Oh oh oh oh oh... it's all becoming clear now.

I know who the Weatherford forum troll is now!!!!!

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#12285 Dec 16, 2012
Man, maybe Texan IS Nijoni!!!

I've run into trolls before who were sneaky enough to pull something like that off.

And I did catch that one post where it appeared Texan posted mistakenly under Nijoni's name.
Gjg

United States

#12286 Dec 16, 2012
Democrats!!!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12287 Dec 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Y'all are freaking idiots arguing and fighting each other... none of you are the enemy.
Wake up... open your eyes... put your energy towards fighting the people you NEED to be fighting!!
www.HeaavyFed.com
Ah, the good old days of Topix
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12288 Dec 16, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I just argue with her because she's hateful towards my race.
Fed, I keep uncovering evidence against Jews, as to who is controlling the global powers.
Yet, my bible says that all the armies will converge upon Israel, after learning of their wicked influences. And that those armies who surround Israel will be destroyed.
I'm confused. Is it good to discover the villain or, better to ignore him?
I'm really curious where it says anything about Israel's wicked influence.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12289 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ALright, I understand what u mean.
:)
Didn't realize it was so offensive to others. If you ever go out of the COuntry you will be called whitey if you are. Say in Jamaica. Not really considered racist there, but in this land, everything is.
Now, why don't you blast the WHite SUpremacist instead?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arlington-tx/...
I'm using this as evidence in the case of "Nijoni=Texan?"
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12290 Dec 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
Nijoni, you have fallen into Damn invasions trap; and as bad as I hate to say it, you are sounding as ignorant as Di. Unless Di changes its ways, it is doomed to an eternity in Hell. The Jewish people are the choosen of God, and those who hate and attempt to discredit and destroy them are doomed. Damn invasion has a blind and unreasoning fear and hatred of all those who are different from it self. Evil people and racists come in all colors. Don't lower yourself to Dis level. Di you are lower than pathetic.
Here is my main evidence in the case
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12291 Dec 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
You have reverted to color references, extremely profane language, and seemingly pointless rants. In short, the same rambling inane crap that Di uses. Yes I do expect you to be better than Di, because anyone who has read your posts knows that you can be. Do not lower yourself to the level of a racist, anti-sematic idiot. It does not attract anyone to your corner, and it gives Di a laugh at your expense.
especially this part
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12292 Dec 17, 2012
Texan wrote:
I have way too much fun insulting Damn invasion, you on the other hand attempt to make a logical point. Name calling and insults help your cause not at all. And omission is not a lie. I have told Di that I am not a Mexican, and that is the truth, I am Chinese, that is a lie, I have omitted my race that is neither the truth or a lie, merely an omission. Also I have throwen no stones at Mitt Romney, I have merely pointed out that he is quite possibly the biggest flip flopper I have ever heard. Like I said any lie to get elected.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12293 Dec 17, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Again thanks for the heads up on your arrival!
In conclusion, I believe that Nijoni was agreeing with Texan when she said "Again thanks for the heads up on your arrival!" It does not make sense to me that Texan would say the same thing twice in a row without adding some new insults.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12294 Dec 17, 2012
Idiot Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sir, it appears it's all just a ploy... it's just one gigantic idiot... the hailing frequencies and patterns are exactly the same. It repeatedly tried to hail us with a similar greeting from what it wants us to believe are two separate idiots!
"Oh my God... this is the legendary white half-wit-two-bit-idiot!!!! "
"There he blows!!! He's sucking on our colonoscope!"
Sir, this is the proudest day of my life... we have uncovered and exposed this legendary idiot forever!!!
"Good job, men!! Hold your heads high!!"
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12295 Dec 17, 2012
The reason why it makes sense to me that Nijoni would put the word "Again," which would first acknowledge Texan's post, is because her politeness toward certain posters such as Texan would make her acknowledge his post before repeating what Texan said, and also because in my biased opinion she's a little weird in her responses. It just seems to fit something she would post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 min That Fart Guy 22,575
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••

West Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West