Comments
10,781 - 10,800 of 17,911 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11688 Dec 1, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have yet to see you specifically refer to any scriptures Hebrew or otherwise. In general you seem to think you speak for God but find it unnecessary to talk specifically about anything He said in His Word.
You appear to be an idiot. He is the one speaking, so it is his burden. And yours if you choose to defend the nut.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11689 Dec 1, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how tired we get of listening to your nonsense?.
Wonder which Jesus Hezekiah is talking about. Must be the soft, white robe/blue sash Jesus. The real Jesus was did not argue the validity of the right of the government to execute him, was pro-home defense, was anti-welfare for people who wouldn't work, was against illegal immigration (anyone wanting to join the children of Israel had to follow their rules and observe their days and customs) and DROVE out with a whip, not politely asked to leave, the money changers in His Father's house..

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11690 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I defended no one and no thing. I asked you some pointed questions, which you chose not to acknowledge, and I brought up the fact that people have done horrendous things in God's name and suggested that maybe you blaspheme by speaking that which God did not ordain you to say by speaking with his Spirit.
I will break this down for you.
1. If Paul pointed out that he had no business to judge those that were outside the church but insisted that the church needed to judge those that within the church and leave it to God to judge those that were outside, why do you feel justified in casting judgement on someone you claim is a false prophet and, therefore, outside the church?
2. I asked you to point out where Jesus went about criticizing sinners instead of teaching them and allowing them to arrive at repentance. The only people Jesus railed against were the religious leaders.
The Bible teaches we should study to show ourselves approved, so you should not have any trouble addressing these questions.
I suggest you read the Scriptures. It is not my job to enlighten you. You deflect with nothing to say. If you want to worship his intellect or yours, knock yourself out. No one can come to the Father unless He draws them.

You pretend to know, but all you have here is discord. Either you believe in salvation as the Bible lays out, or you don't. It is obvious what side you lay on.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11691 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like the Pharisee and the publican in the temple when the religious leader prayed thanking God that he was not like the sinner beside him, and the publican beat on his chest and cried out to God to have mercy on him because he was a sinner. Which one went away justified?
What are you talking about? What does that have to do with what I said?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11692 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be an idiot. He is the one speaking, so it is his burden. And yours if you choose to defend the nut.
Not talking about ME when he/she said, "In his word."

You should take a reading comprehension class.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11693 Dec 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
It is you who twists the scriptures to suit your needs.
You don't even follow that book you've put so much faith in.
You are a LIAR and no truth is in you. Only deception for those that worship the creation over the Creator.
You seem to think you can box everyone that shows you up. LOL
as you can't hit the mark for your life!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11694 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Arrogance and pride like someone who says they gained self esteem and laughs from talking to people here?
Man, I meant that I gained self-esteem by being able to speak for once, and turning out intelligent, and interesting, unlike I feel in public. Laughs, because we have a comedian, and because people are funny, whether or not it is in a "bad" way. I was not insulting any of you.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11695 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? Who is the one speaking?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11696 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Wonder which Jesus Hezekiah is talking about. Must be the soft, white robe/blue sash Jesus. The real Jesus was did not argue the validity of the right of the government to execute him, was pro-home defense, was anti-welfare for people who wouldn't work, was against illegal immigration (anyone wanting to join the children of Israel had to follow their rules and observe their days and customs) and DROVE out with a whip, not politely asked to leave, the money changers in His Father's house..
Ignoring the rest of this to respond to, since I would not know a lot about some of that stuff, as for the white robe and blue sash, I have heard that in heaven he wore a white robe and purple sash, if I remember correctly. I think it was a little boy who went to heaven and back that said so
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11697 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you read the Scriptures. It is not my job to enlighten you. You deflect with nothing to say. If you want to worship his intellect or yours, knock yourself out. No one can come to the Father unless He draws them.
You pretend to know, but all you have here is discord. Either you believe in salvation as the Bible lays out, or you don't. It is obvious what side you lay on.
I don't think this person ever said they worship Fed's intellect or their own. How is this post discord? How is it that you are saying with certainty that this person does not "believe in salvation as the Bible lays out?" What side does this person lie on?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11698 Dec 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Not talking about ME when he/she said, "In his word."
You should take a reading comprehension class.
huh?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11699 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR and no truth is in you. Only deception for those that worship the creation over the Creator.
You seem to think you can box everyone that shows you up. LOL
as you can't hit the mark for your life!
I have a question. Is this how we preach to everyone who is outside the faith, or is it just Fed? Do you think this is going to convince him, or anyone else for that matter?

But I don't know that.

#11700 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the Scriptures extensively and refer to them frequently. I have no need for your enlightenment and asked you for none. I asked you to clarify how your words line up with the scriptures I referenced. Scripture also teaches that we need to be always in season and ready to give an answer. You have no idea where my allegiance is. Scripture also teaches that no man knows the heart of another; only God looks on the heart, so for you to claim to know where my heart lies is to contradict scripture.

But I don't know that.

#11701 Dec 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I meant that I gained self-esteem by being able to speak for once, and turning out intelligent, and interesting, unlike I feel in public. Laughs, because we have a comedian, and because people are funny, whether or not it is in a "bad" way. I was not insulting any of you.
I totally thought the other person said that and not you. If I had correctly seen it was you I would have interpreted it completely differently. Sorry.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11702 Dec 1, 2012
How old is everyone on here?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11703 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I totally thought the other person said that and not you. If I had correctly seen it was you I would have interpreted it completely differently. Sorry.
ok

But I don't know that.

#11704 Dec 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring the rest of this to respond to, since I would not know a lot about some of that stuff, as for the white robe and blue sash, I have heard that in heaven he wore a white robe and purple sash, if I remember correctly. I think it was a little boy who went to heaven and back that said so
There was an old picture people used to have of Jesus looking very fair, with long, flowing hair, blue eyes, a white robe, and a blue satin sash. I was reminded of it when I read a book called Imaginary Jesus. It is a hilarious book but also very eye-opening about how we form a Jesus in our own minds who fits who we are culturally and socially. In the book the guy is having coffee with his Jesus when a bunch of stuff happens, and he ends up running all over with the Apostle Peter trying to track down imaginary Jesus. Along the way he runs into Magic 8 Ball Jesus, blue sash Jesus, the Jesus with the whip, etc. It is so funny but so amazing in getting you to think about the real Jesus.

But I don't know that.

#11705 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to see you refer specifically to any scripture that backs anything you say. I was asking you to defend your statements with scripture. Surely if you believe there is no scripture to back HF then you must believe scripture backs you. Scripture says be instantly in season and ready to give an answer. I am asking you to answer with the scripture you should know if you have studied to show yourself approved.

But I don't know that.

#11706 Dec 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
How old is everyone on here?
Middle age
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11707 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Middle age
What, like, all of you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min Defiant1 22,338
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr why 529
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 9 hr That Fart Guy 337
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Aug 29 That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
West Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West People Search