For the Record: August 11

For the Record: August 11

There are 60 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 11, 2011, titled For the Record: August 11. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Morgan Michael Browning, 54, of the 200 block of Chapman, charged with false report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
michelle

Carlsbad, NM

#42 Aug 13, 2011
sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>now i'm really confused.
i wish there was a way,i can give u my email,without everyone getting it too,we really need to figure somethin out.your my ABSOLUTE favorite!i got back on to maybe get in touch with you. take care ted,ill check back in a few days. love you too much!
WTF

Carlsbad, NM

#43 Aug 13, 2011
J.Parks is a career criminal, may she rot in jail, where she belongs.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#44 Aug 13, 2011
sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>now i'm really confused.
Yeah, me too! I have no idea what is going on.
Louis

United States

#45 Aug 13, 2011
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>i wish there was a way,i can give u my email,without everyone getting it too,we really need to figure somethin out.your my ABSOLUTE favorite!i got back on to maybe get in touch with you. take care ted,ill check back in a few days. love you too much!
Hey, sweetie. How have you been? I'll be coming to Carlsbad this week looking for a hook up. If you're not doing that anymore, maybe you can send some of your girls out to the place where we always meet.
michelle souter

Carlsbad, NM

#46 Aug 13, 2011
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, sweetie. How have you been? I'll be coming to Carlsbad this week looking for a hook up. If you're not doing that anymore, maybe you can send some of your girls out to the place where we always meet.
i have no idea who you are...yea i think you know that.but thanks for the laff
Louis

United States

#47 Aug 13, 2011
michelle souter wrote:
<quoted text>i have no idea who you are...yea i think you know that.but thanks for the laff
I never said we hooked up so don't misread me. I prefer women with large cans. But I know we've hung out before at the watering hole and you always have hot friends with you, so I was just hoping to meet one since I don't know too many people there anymore. I haven't lived there in years.
The Fallen Saint Risen

United States

#48 Aug 13, 2011
michelle souter wrote:
<quoted text>i have no idea who you are...yea i think you know that.but thanks for the laff
I think we should stay! I'll stay for people to hate, and you can to be luved!
The Fallen Saint Risen

United States

#49 Aug 13, 2011
WTF wrote:
J.Parks is a career criminal, may she rot in jail, where she belongs.
I gotta know, Career Criminal? What's she doing running crews? Bank's? Example please? I always knew her as a little blond with big boobs!
Louis

United States

#50 Aug 13, 2011
The Fallen Saint Risen wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta know, Career Criminal? What's she doing running crews? Bank's? Example please? I always knew her as a little blond with big boobs!
They make her out to be Bonnie Parker, don't they? You're right - she's got gorgeous cans and her butt is really nice too.
michelle souter

Carlsbad, NM

#51 Aug 13, 2011
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said we hooked up so don't misread me. I prefer women with large cans. But I know we've hung out before at the watering hole and you always have hot friends with you, so I was just hoping to meet one since I don't know too many people there anymore. I haven't lived there in years.
no we never have ive ony lived here for 3 years.you have me mistakin for someone else.

Location hidden

#52 Aug 13, 2011
michelle souter wrote:
<quoted text>no we never have ive ony lived here for 3 years.you have me mistakin for someone else.
I wrote you on FB.

Location hidden

#53 Aug 13, 2011
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are looking for a girl named Melissa or Missy.
Louis

United States

#54 Aug 13, 2011
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are looking for a girl named Melissa or Missy.
What makes you say that?

Location hidden

#55 Aug 13, 2011
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you say that?
just know of a girl that worked there by that name.
michelle

Carlsbad, NM

#56 Aug 13, 2011
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote you on FB.
hey!!yea u saw that and i raise you a text .LOL

Location hidden

#57 Aug 13, 2011
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>hey!!yea u saw that and i raise you a text .LOL
yeahh

Location hidden

#58 Aug 14, 2011
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>i wish there was a way,i can give u my email,without everyone getting it too,we really need to figure somethin out.your my ABSOLUTE favorite!i got back on to maybe get in touch with you. take care ted,ill check back in a few days. love you too much!
make up an email address you dont use, then he can write to it and you give him your real one and discontinue the one you dont use and no one will have your real one.
michelle

Carlsbad, NM

#59 Aug 14, 2011
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
make up an email address you dont use, then he can write to it and you give him your real one and discontinue the one you dont use and no one will have your real one.
thanks for giving me ur number again,i cant believe i ruined my fone!!!anyone else just email me ur number!!!lost all my numbers as well!

Location hidden

#60 Aug 14, 2011
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for giving me ur number again,i cant believe i ruined my fone!!!anyone else just email me ur number!!!lost all my numbers as well!
You are welcome. Damn phones. they need to make ones that are water proof.
michelle

Carlsbad, NM

#61 Aug 14, 2011
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. Damn phones. they need to make ones that are water proof.
rightt!!!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso attorney linked to drug cartels gets 10... Oct 15 Gate farts 25
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 12
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep '17 The farts 33
8141 Aug '17 penelope 1
News Refugio County suffers extensive damage 42 minu... Aug '17 Larry Wiginton 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug '17 Sage 2
News Texas police arrest robbery suspect who fell as... Aug '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 4

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages