For the Record: August 11

For the Record: August 11

There are 60 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 11, 2011, titled For the Record: August 11. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Morgan Michael Browning, 54, of the 200 block of Chapman, charged with false report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Fallen Saint

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Man! I don't think a month goes by without Jen making the blotter! Carlsville will get ya!
Louis

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
Man! I don't think a month goes by without Jen making the blotter! Carlsville will get ya!
It could be trumped up. Let's let things play out before we judge because I've known her to be a very caring, sharing person.
The Fallen Saint

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2011
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be trumped up. Let's let things play out before we judge because I've known her to be a very caring, sharing person.
I'm not passing judgement, I lived there for a while and know how people can be singled out. I just see her name quite often.
Louis

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not passing judgement, I lived there for a while and know how people can be singled out. I just see her name quite often.
That's beautiful. I appreciate your kind sentiments in response. I know Jen has her fair share of problems but deep down she's very kind and tender hearted. She also is very nice looking and I hate to see a sexy broad in and out of trouble so much.
The Fallen Saint

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2011
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's beautiful. I appreciate your kind sentiments in response. I know Jen has her fair share of problems but deep down she's very kind and tender hearted. She also is very nice looking and I hate to see a sexy broad in and out of trouble so much.
That's cool! I ran In the same circles as her.She had her kids with my best friend, and I dated her sis K for a little bit. We probably know each other.
Louis

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text> That's cool! I ran In the same circles as her.She had her kids with my best friend, and I dated her sis K for a little bit. We probably know each other.
Perhaps we do. I'm envious of you because her sister is definitely a hot piece of tail. I'll bet you had some sweet action with her. I just wish Jen would settle down now and stop the nonsense.
The Fallen Saint

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2011
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we do. I'm envious of you because her sister is definitely a hot piece of tail. I'll bet you had some sweet action with her. I just wish Jen would settle down now and stop the nonsense.
Yep! She was a cutie!
Nah

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! She was a cutie!
Nah, she's a 2 on the hotness scale. Jews aren't hot.
The Fallen Saint

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2011
Nah wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, she's a 2 on the hotness scale. Jews aren't hot.
Whatever!She was pretty fine, smokin tan bod! And they were not jews?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! She was a cutie!
butthead...fallenbutthead,,,
The Fallen Saint

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2011
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
butthead...fallenbutthead,,,
Be nice! I'm just excommunicated!

Location hidden

#12 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice! I'm just excommunicated!
Oh yeah, I can ONLY imagine how in the hell that happened!!! At least I know it wasnt nothing gay! You have some explainin' to do there mister!:P
All Talk No Magic

El Paso, TX

#13 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice! I'm just excommunicated!
you aint no Saint, Saints die for the church or perform miracles, you can't do sh--t. I'm waiting, waiting
All Talk No Magic

El Paso, TX

#14 Aug 12, 2011
waiting all day, waiting with my fingers tapping, waiting, waiting forever. Nah, you aint part of this Angel Club. Get out poseur
The Fallen Saint

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I can ONLY imagine how in the hell that happened!!! At least I know it wasnt nothing gay! You have some explainin' to do there mister!:P
Yougottabefuckingkiddingme! I tried twice today to apologize! She doesn't want to be my friend! I can't make her!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 12, 2011
All Talk No Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
you aint no Saint, Saints die for the church or perform miracles, you can't do sh--t. I'm waiting, waiting
LOOK, it is an inside joke with what he calls himself, so back the eff off of him already!

Location hidden

#17 Aug 12, 2011
All Talk No Magic wrote:
waiting all day, waiting with my fingers tapping, waiting, waiting forever. Nah, you aint part of this Angel Club. Get out poseur
What is "this" Angel Club? You are not a part of it also! You should write an Angel Club.
The Fallen Saint

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2011
All Talk No Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh! grown folk's are speaking!

Location hidden

#19 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Yougottabefuckingkiddi ngme! I tried twice today to apologize! She doesn't want to be my friend! I can't make her!
I was JOKING with you!!! You KNOW that! I explained it before!! Now, get your halo on straight and your devil's ears tucked back in. Oh and straighten that wing of yours!!

Location hidden

#20 Aug 12, 2011
The Fallen Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Yougottabefuckingkiddi ngme! I tried twice today to apologize! She doesn't want to be my friend! I can't make her!
Ohhh really? you should email me and let me know what happened. Sorry for your trouble. Here is a Topix hug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso attorney linked to drug cartels gets 10... Oct '17 Gate farts 25
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 12
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep '17 The farts 33
8141 Aug '17 penelope 1
News Refugio County suffers extensive damage 42 minu... Aug '17 Larry Wiginton 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug '17 Sage 2
News Texas police arrest robbery suspect who fell as... Aug '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 4

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages