20 Texas suspects arrested for online...

20 Texas suspects arrested for online child sex solicitation

There are 5 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 7, 2014, titled 20 Texas suspects arrested for online child sex solicitation. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Eighteen men and two women were arrested after trying to meet with who they thought were underage girls, but who were really undercover police officers, McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara said Wednesday. Chelsea Robinson, 22, of Lacy Lakeview, was one of two women arrested in the sting operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2014
You might not be able to tell these freaks are pedophiles, but it's pretty clear there I something wrong with them . . . wrong enough to make you want to pull your 1911 A1.
scary

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2014
I think the sting should be ran very often. Get the sick individuals off the streets.

Since: Mar 15

Arlington, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2015
Before you people past judgment, why don't you take a minute and learn some of the facts on the tactics the law enforcement uses in these stings. These individuals did not go online preying on any children. In fact they went on line in an adult only chat room seeking an adult. It wasn't till days later they were told how old the person they were talking to supposedly was. People lie about there age all the time on these websites. Why were they suppose to believe all of a sudden this person was a minor, since they waited days to mention it. In stings across the US like this less than 10% of those arrested have any kind of prior sex offenses against them. LESS THAN 10%! Less than 18% have any kind of criminal record at all. None! They are taking law abiding citizens, and convicting them of one of the worst kind of felons possible just too assure a high arrest record. Why? Because these stings are government funded, but only if you can show a high arrest record do you get your share of the money. Remember these people went into an adult website seeking another adult. Now you tell me wheres the justice in this!
Anti nugent march

Albion, MI

#4 Dec 27, 2017
When you have our upstanding Waco citizens writing songs about raping 13 year olds like ted nugent I canít ima why.
Omega Man

Wilmington, DE

#5 Dec 27, 2017
Let us not forget the chester cult a couple decades ago, the Branch Davidians who had their leader doing all the little boys and girls in the name of god. Oh wait, he claimed to be devine being himself so I guess that makes it OK, Afterall, Mary was all of 16 when impregnated by a devine being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 2 arrested in Texas slaying blamed on t... 6 hr Double 07 from mi... 1
News Magical West Texas hot spot springs up to becko... Sep 7 Gilbert Garcia 1
News Dallas pride parade marched through downtown fo... Sep 4 Willis 2
News Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Logo Aug '18 kilo22 1
News 5 injured in West Texas pipeline explosions Aug '18 Camille 1
News ICE busts 117 people smuggled into Texas and Ne... Jul '18 Quirky 1
News PHOTOS: 20 charged in West Texas drug conspiracy Jun '18 BillCfarters 2

West Jobs

Personal Finance

West Mortgages