2. Bless Their God-Fearing Hearts

2. Bless Their God-Fearing Hearts

There are 1 comment on the New York Press story from Aug 20, 2011, titled 2. Bless Their God-Fearing Hearts. In it, New York Press reports that:

And women like Renee and Kim , who insist that God struck down their former pastor's wife for having the audacity to bless a meal instead of waiting for her husband, really do exist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Press.

WestVillage

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2011
Tony Georges has done it again - he's created another reason to keep an eye on him. Tricks The Devil Taught Me has been completely dismissed by the NYC theatre community and questions are being asked about the finances.

Sound familiar?

This is the same Tony Georges that screwed the people of Midland-Odessa back in 2006. He never accounted for some $1.4 million in funding. He never filed tax returns. He was arrested twice for passing bad checks.

In NYC, it's happening all over again. This time being watched. The show will close soon.

Thank God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Face VR Zombies This Month in Daylight's End Dec 9 ERIC 3
News Wind power capacity moves past coal in Texas Nov 27 Solarman 1
News El Paso attorney linked to drug cartels gets 10... Oct '17 Gate farts 25
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 12
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep '17 The farts 33
8141 Aug '17 penelope 1
News Refugio County suffers extensive damage 42 minu... Aug '17 Larry Wiginton 1

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages