Failing Air Conditioner Causes Death ...

Failing Air Conditioner Causes Death of 10 dogs 8/22/13

There are 2 comments on the KOSA story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Failing Air Conditioner Causes Death of 10 dogs 8/22/13. In it, KOSA reports that:

Associated Press 8/22/13 EL PASO, Texas - A malfunctioning air-conditioner has led to the deaths of 10 dogs that were being transported to West Texas to train with customs officers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 22, 2013
I know that many will see this as a terrible tragedy but I see it as karma. For years, dogs have been pissing and crapping all over my flower bed. I have prize winning zinnias and azaleas that I carefully fertilize and water and play music to, but then some damn dog comes by and lets loose and ruins the whole thing. I don't know if these are the exact same dogs who whiz all over my flowers, but they might be related. How many dog families can there be?
Wet Neck

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2013
Hahahahahahjaja they can't stand a little heat they wouldn't have made it the southwest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expert says Aryan Circle well organized outside... (Mar '08) Aug 19 Casper 88 89
Hillary ought to be given D.O.C. # ( choose one)? Aug 18 Scotty Steiner 1
18 wheeler accident Jul '16 domino 1
News The hollow promise of renewable energy Jul '16 Solarman 3
News How robot, explosives took out Dallas sniper Jul '16 Bangal 7
News Lubbock Scraps Holly Name at Two Sites (May '07) Jul '16 Jiminy Cricket 32
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Announces Expansion in El... Jul '16 New Resident 40

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages