Minor Earthquake 40 Miles South of Da...

Minor Earthquake 40 Miles South of Dallas

There are 1 comment on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Minor Earthquake 40 Miles South of Dallas. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

The U.S. Geological Survey says the 2.5 magnitude quake happened at 11:21 p.m. Thursday and was centered about 3 miles northeast of Waxahachie .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

peter

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2011
The whole planet had been rocking more than any other time that I remember and no one is paying attention. Shakes 4.5 and higher are happening every two weeks around the world, since the beginning of this year, and I sure that is a record, but scientist and official global agencies are no commenting about this frequency of high rate earthquakes in the planet. At least I have not received answer to my questions sent for the last three months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expert says Aryan Circle well organized outside... (Mar '08) Aug 19 Casper 88 89
Hillary ought to be given D.O.C. # ( choose one)? Aug 18 Scotty Steiner 1
18 wheeler accident Jul '16 domino 1
News The hollow promise of renewable energy Jul '16 Solarman 3
News How robot, explosives took out Dallas sniper Jul '16 Bangal 7
News Lubbock Scraps Holly Name at Two Sites (May '07) Jul '16 Jiminy Cricket 32
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Announces Expansion in El... Jul '16 New Resident 40

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages