5 die in El Paso area-wreck, driver charged

Jul 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIII

Officials say a two-vehicle wreck in far West Texas has left five people in a car dead and a pickup truck driver facing alcohol-related counts.

Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gonzalo Gonzalez

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Petro or HHHJJJ or whatever your real name is you are a coward, liar and thief. May all your children be sterile.
TO Gonzalo My pardon for someone call you names using my name.
I hope that wasnt you who made that comment about me because if it was your time will come soon n for the person that did use your name to make that comment about me your time will definetly come very soon!!! You worthless piece of chit!!!
Gonzalo Gonzalez

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was made by the imposter. Please do not pay any mind for his intentions are only to get a reaction from you. Ignore da bastad. One more thing Mr imposter: "He is only 23 and HAD his whole life ahead of him. He's done dude. Bond is 1.5 million and the low-life will never see the light of day again". Fuc(k)in loser. I hope he rots in hel(l).
Thanks Big Mike but its hard to ignore when u lose someone special but he will get whats comIng to him n become somebodies bish when he is locked up!!
Louis

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Gonzalo Gonzalez wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Big Mike but its hard to ignore when u lose someone special but he will get whats comIng to him n become somebodies bish when he is locked up!!
You're right about that. This sumbitch will get his just desserts and he will take it right in the shorts. No one can argue this, not even JWRussell.
Hey Imposter Stop

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Hey imposter AA McCoy. You seriously crossed the line today. Enuff's enuff, Karma's knockin on your door buddy, I hope you burn in hell along with the drunk driver-murderer. You cold-hearted psycho POS.
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Hey Imposter Stop wrote:
Hey imposter AA McCoy. You seriously crossed the line today. Enuff's enuff, Karma's knockin on your door buddy, I hope you burn in hell along with the drunk driver-murderer. You cold-hearted psycho POS.
My brothers please don't be divided. LaRaza Must stick together at Any Cost, through Life and Death!
If we divide it will mean less public assisstance for La Raza. And besides I bet you have had many Bud Lites while driving your ramfla on Alameda! It's the right of every Mexican, General Villa, Cesar Chavez and Emilo Zapata fought for our rights!
vianey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

That drunk driver that killed my best friends gf lived for a purpose . That purpose is for him to dwell upon that tragic accident that he caused for his stupidiy. Idk if his brain is past diluted. I dont wish bad upon him because everyone belongs to sumone. Only god can take that judgement. And if u wana sit there and talk shit about my comment go ahead . Cuz all ur Jus fuken denial. So gro up. May they rest in paradise.** A piece of beautiful missing art**
vianey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

"ProudMexicanDemocrat "
He fought for our rights not to get fukd up and take sumones life homeboy.u got ur information read wrong . No disrespect.
vianey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

uhg Stupidity
Brandon

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

vianey wrote:
That drunk driver that killed my best friends gf lived for a purpose . That purpose is for him to dwell upon that tragic accident that he caused for his stupidiy. Idk if his brain is past diluted. I dont wish bad upon him because everyone belongs to sumone. Only god can take that judgement. And if u wana sit there and talk shit about my comment go ahead . Cuz all ur Jus fuken denial. So gro up. May they rest in paradise.** A piece of beautiful missing art**
I want to have sympathy for you but I can't understand a GD word you wrote. The teen that was killed in the crash was bound for A & M but she was a girl so she couldn't have been a football player. You should feel more sympathy for the Penn State folks who now see their program in a shambles and it may be years before a winner returns to Happy Valley.
vianey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Uhm r u stupid or illiterate or vacuous ? Probably so . First of all I'm not gana argue wit sum retard that can't even read or comprehend sht . And dnt talk to me about Penn state folks . I have fam locked up since age 13.and the first ones to die are rapist and especially pple who took 5 pples lives away. So if u wana talk to ME about that . U needa gather ur info and facts . Then we can have a conversation. but as in rite now. Grow the fk up .we already have enough pple in this society whom r stupid.and ur Jus another add on
Brandon

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

vianey wrote:
Uhm r u stupid or illiterate or vacuous ? Probably so . First of all I'm not gana argue wit sum retard that can't even read or comprehend sht . And dnt talk to me about Penn state folks . I have fam locked up since age 13.and the first ones to die are rapist and especially pple who took 5 pples lives away. So if u wana talk to ME about that . U needa gather ur info and facts . Then we can have a conversation. but as in rite now. Grow the fk up .we already have enough pple in this society whom r stupid.and ur Jus another add on
I knew you were speaking from experience about prison life - doesn't surpise me at all that you come from a long line of hoodlums. And I don't care if someone is shooting chili peppers up your family's butt in prison as that has nothing to do with this case. 5 people were killed in one incident and thousands, even millions are affected by the Penn St. case - you do the math, if you can. One is a tragedy of epic proportions and other is a local story.
vianey

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Wow surprising that u got so descriptive about chili up sumones ass . I bet u had that feeling before ha. U actually mke me laugh. Good luck wit that topic
Brandon

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

vianey wrote:
Wow surprising that u got so descriptive about chili up sumones ass . I bet u had that feeling before ha. U actually mke me laugh. Good luck wit that topic
I have had that feeling before and I assure you there's nothing funny about it. My previous girlfriend had a fanny fetish and she was constantly groping, licking, fondling, kneading and rubbing my buns. One night in the heat of the moment she stuck a serrano up my backdoor and initially it felt great, but it was not pleasant at all the next morning when I had to take a dump. Peppers really burn the old tailpipe coming out.
Rita

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had that feeling before and I assure you there's nothing funny about it. My previous girlfriend had a fanny fetish and she was constantly groping, licking, fondling, kneading and rubbing my buns. One night in the heat of the moment she stuck a serrano up my backdoor and initially it felt great, but it was not pleasant at all the next morning when I had to take a dump. Peppers really burn the old tailpipe coming out.
That's gross. You shouldn't share such kinky stuff on a public forum. Keep your bedroom antics behind closed doors.
vianey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Ewwwww nasty !!!! Ok yea that's nasty
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

vianey wrote:
There's a movie set in West Texas called "Tin Cup." Have you seen it? One of my favorite lines in the movie is when Cheech, the caddy, talks to Costner the golfer and says, "What do you think you look like shooting chili peppers up Janzen's butt?" I roar with laughter every time I hear that.
Karma Baby

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Those of you that write stupid s hit in the wake of a disaster. Ever notice how you have bad luck lately? We'll I'm turning up the notch tenfold azzholz Karma's a biatch..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••