El Paso corruption probe nets prison ...

El Paso corruption probe nets prison time for pair

There are 2 comments on the KXXV-TV Waco story from Aug 15, 2011, titled El Paso corruption probe nets prison time for pair. In it, KXXV-TV Waco reports that:

A former elected official and an attorney in El Paso have both been sentenced to six years in federal prison as part of a long public corruption investigation in the West Texas border city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXXV-TV Waco.

fiatcar82

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 15, 2011
That's great news. WOW, there is justice in the world.

Luther, Gilbert ... don't be too quick to drop the soap now, and don't play hard to get. I'm sure you'll make plenty of nice new friends, bed-buddies as it were. Gilbert, that big ass of yours should make you very popular. Luther, as they said in Deliverance, "that boy gots a pretty mouth".

Have fun boys, ohhh, don't worry about the $50K. I'm sure the city can take a rain-check til you get out
Funny

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 16, 2011
Welcome to my world now boys. Got a coupla bull queers waitin on ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope, West Texas mayors talk - strength in numb... Sun help us lower taxes 3
News 2 West Texas elected officials arrested on fede... Jul 11 BorderDrama 1
News Pastors in Texas find new ways to serve fearful... Jul 10 KEEPER 2
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Jul 8 Laredo 1
News Expert says Aryan Circle well organized outside... (Mar '08) Jul 5 Memarvel 95
News West, Texas explosion deemed a criminal act (May '16) Jun 30 Texas FireCracker 2
Central Texas Frame & Alignment: "BAD SHOP" (Jun '10) Jun 30 Texas FireCracker 8

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages