Trucker With Mobile Torture Chamber P...

Trucker With Mobile Torture Chamber Pleads Guilty To Killing Hitchhikers Picked Up Near El Paso

There are 4 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Trucker With Mobile Torture Chamber Pleads Guilty To Killing Hitchhikers Picked Up Near El Paso. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

A Texas trucker who kept a torture dungeon in the cab of his long-haul rig has avoided the death penalty by accepting life prison sentences for murdering a hitchhiking couple two decades ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Shocked

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2012
he looks normal to me?
Leo

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Shocked wrote:
he looks normal to me?
Most of the evidence in this case was hearsay so I think he might have been railroaded.
ubc

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Shocked wrote:
he looks normal to me?
Look in the mirror you pervert.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Never should have let this guy plea bargain. Now we have to support him for the rest of his damn life. Better to just kill the POS and be done with it. Only problem is the appeals would probably have taken the rest of his life anyway as he is 62 now.
Should be able to just take him out and put a bullet in his worthless head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expert says Aryan Circle well organized outside... (Mar '08) Aug 19 Casper 88 89
Hillary ought to be given D.O.C. # ( choose one)? Aug 18 Scotty Steiner 1
18 wheeler accident Jul 25 domino 1
News The hollow promise of renewable energy Jul '16 Solarman 3
News How robot, explosives took out Dallas sniper Jul '16 Bangal 7
News Lubbock Scraps Holly Name at Two Sites (May '07) Jul '16 Jiminy Cricket 32
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Announces Expansion in El... Jul '16 New Resident 40

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages