Stars Rally To Help 3 Texas Children ...

Stars Rally To Help 3 Texas Children Orphaned In Highway Crash

There are 5 comments on the KWTX story from Jul 27, 2011, titled Stars Rally To Help 3 Texas Children Orphaned In Highway Crash. In it, KWTX reports that:

Celebrities including Justin Bieber, Ellen DeGeneres and Britney Spears are spreading the word about a campaign to help three Houston children who were seriously injured in a head-on crash earlier this month that claimed the lives of both of their parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

sinister snail

Fort Stockton, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Three Stars raising money.. yeah QUEER QUEERER AND QUEEREST
Captain Obvious

Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Jul 28, 2011
I kinda have to agree... how many accidents have this part of I 10 has there been and this is the only one that gets national attention???
Dr Right

Midland, TX

#3 Aug 3, 2011
It wasn't on I-10 Captain Not So Obvious. Read a newspaper.
Drill Sgt

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2011
sinister snail wrote:
Three Stars raising money.. yeah QUEER QUEERER AND QUEEREST
Okay numb nuts, did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention that you resent others that show some compassion.
sad

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Drill Sgt wrote:
<quoted text>Okay numb nuts, did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention that you resent others that show some compassion.
Both if the parents past away. I am glad they are doing this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Texas Frame & Alignment: "BAD SHOP" (Jun '10) 19 hr TakingCareOf Buis... 7
News ICE arrests 26 in El Paso gang crackdown May '17 Fart storage 25
News 722-Horsepower 454 LS-Powered 1957 Chevy Bel Air May '17 More farts 8
News Expert says Aryan Circle well organized outside... (Mar '08) May '17 too tall 81 94
News Perry, Patrick praise passing of Sanctuary Citi... May '17 gregory 1
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '17 Solarman 25
News $1.5 Million to Prevent Cervical Cancer in West... Apr '17 Only New Resident 15

West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mortgages