Police Shooting

There are 31 comments on the WTWO-TV Terre Haute story from Dec 13, 2011, titled Police Shooting. In it, WTWO-TV Terre Haute reports that:

A police shooting took place this morning near the Saint Mary-of-the-Woods campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTWO-TV Terre Haute.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dub

Marshall, IL

#1 Dec 13, 2011
Id like to thank the WTHPD for handing out swift justice to an idiot who 1st Decided to do residential burglary and 2nd trying to outrun cops in a junk car and 3rd trying to run a cop over branishing a gun pointed at him. Keep up the good work and every chance u get kill em
concerned citizen

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2011
You have to be one sick individual to make a comment like that!.....he was still someones Son, Father, Brother...and where you there to see just how it happened?...I think not.
And Im sure the officer hates the fact that he had to shoot anyone!....Sad situation all the way around.
wth

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Living that life would have gotten him shot somewhere. I know for a fact that people in wth have guns and will shot a burglar in their homes!
Eagle Eye

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Dec 13, 2011
I don't know if he was the one that broke in my house, but give the cop credit for getting him out of the way!
Real Working Man

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2011
Good job WTPD! You did what you had to do. Thank you for keeping our homes safe.
mine

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2011
While you all are on the subject of west terre haute mike had deep roots there! As you all are speaking as if you own anything over there, could u just clarify that! Because I know for a fact he has family over there who own businesses and are tax paying citizens! While your busy talking shi+, his family is planning his funeral! Why don't u low life scum tits let him rest In peace! All your doing is hurting the family and they had nothing to do with his choices! Sleep tight!!!!
btw

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2011
mine wrote:
While you all are on the subject of west terre haute mike had deep roots there! As you all are speaking as if you own anything over there, could u just clarify that! Because I know for a fact he has family over there who own businesses and are tax paying citizens! While your busy talking shi+, his family is planning his funeral! Why don't u low life scum tits let him rest In peace! All your doing is hurting the family and they had nothing to do with his choices! Sleep tight!!!!
then he should of been working for his family not out robbing people at five in he morning. I feel sorry for his famiy yes. What about the officer who was forced to take the shot? How do you think he feels? What if they didn't take the shot and he ran them down with his car? People have the right to support the one who keep us safe
Virgil Ante

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Dec 14, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
You have to be one sick individual to make a comment like that!.....he was still someones Son, Father, Brother...and where you there to see just how it happened?...I think not.
And Im sure the officer hates the fact that he had to shoot anyone!....Sad situation all the way around.
Boo Hoo
Virgil Ante

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Dec 14, 2011
mine wrote:
Boo Hoo - 1 more dumb ass dead & not breaking into houses.
Virgil Ante

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Dec 14, 2011
I would have shot him, so would have anyone else if their life was threatened.
1 less dumb ass.
Virgil Ante

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Dec 14, 2011
Whats with the memorial out on 150?
We should have one for the cops that shot the jerk that tried to kill them. Duh....
mine

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2011
Virgil Ante wrote:
Whats with the memorial out on 150?
We should have one for the cops that shot the jerk that tried to kill them. Duh....
why is everyone worried about the signs that were put out? I mean u have a right to your opinion as we have the right to put signs where we r free to do so! No their not coming down, enjoy them or drive another road! Ps. Have a nice evening you freaking shit talkers! Everyone has an opinion but personally your opinions don't mean shit to us!
dbltrbl

Reelsville, IN

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Dub wrote:
Id like to thank the WTHPD for handing out swift justice to an idiot who 1st Decided to do residential burglary and 2nd trying to outrun cops in a junk car and 3rd trying to run a cop over branishing a gun pointed at him. Keep up the good work and every chance u get kill em
Your comments are bullshit!!!
The cops could have shot the tires out instead of killing this young man. You are getting one side of the story and of course the cops are going to say he was trying to run them over otherwise, there would be no reason to shoot huh? I think there some trigger happy cops and this was overkill. Next they'll be shooting people for walking toward them or anyother reason they can find. I do not know this young man, but what goes around comes around and with comments such as yours, I hope it comes your way!!
Smile!
dbltrbl

Reelsville, IN

#14 Dec 14, 2011
mine wrote:
\\

I couldn't have said it better myself!!
dbltrbl

Reelsville, IN

#15 Dec 14, 2011
mine wrote:
<quoted text>
why is everyone worried about the signs that were put out? I mean u have a right to your opinion as we have the right to put signs where we r free to do so! No their not coming down, enjoy them or drive another road! Ps. Have a nice evening you freaking shit talkers! Everyone has an opinion but personally your opinions don't mean shit to us!
I havent seen the signs but if they are in support of the young man recently killed, keep them up. This was an unnecessary killing. They could have shot the damn tires out and stopped him, they didnt need to kill him.
So I say Good for those of you posting the signs and keep posting!!
dub

Marshall, IL

#16 Dec 15, 2011
i own prperty in wth, in marshall ill, and in the north end of terre haute i have personally been stolen from b4 and have personally went after the people who have stolen from me. i have worked for everything that i have and im sorry if i think cops are to gentle on people and if you have stloen from me or others then you have created your own karma i am not going to forget, and i am not goin to be gentle like the cops. i dont know the guy that got killed but i do know his kind! i may not have got revenge yet but i still have plenty of time to!
BDUB

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Dec 15, 2011
A 2001 graduate of West Vigo High School, Mundy had a lengthy criminal record in the Vigo County courts system. Court records show he had entered into guilty pleas in 2003 for possession of marijuana and receiving stolen property, in 2007 for auto theft and resisting law enforcement, in 2008 for domestic battery, visiting a common nuisance and possession of marijuana, in 2010 for conspiracy to deal marijuana, and in 2011 for resisting law enforcement, battery and driving while intoxicated.

Anyone REALLY gonna miss this one?
mine

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2011
BDUB wrote:
A 2001 graduate of West Vigo High School, Mundy had a lengthy criminal record in the Vigo County courts system. Court records show he had entered into guilty pleas in 2003 for possession of marijuana and receiving stolen property, in 2007 for auto theft and resisting law enforcement, in 2008 for domestic battery, visiting a common nuisance and possession of marijuana, in 2010 for conspiracy to deal marijuana, and in 2011 for resisting law enforcement, battery and driving while intoxicated.

Anyone REALLY gonna miss this one?
yes he will be missed! U are not god so u have no right to judge, which u are! Find another post to comment on jack ass!
Nick on 150

Paris, IL

#19 Dec 15, 2011
mine
yes he will be missed! U are not god so u have no right to judge, which u are! Find another post to comment on jack ass.

You're just pissed cause you lost your meth connection - jack ass.
mine

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Nick on 150 wrote:
mine
yes he will be missed! U are not god so u have no right to judge, which u are! Find another post to comment on jack ass.

You're just pissed cause you lost your meth connection - jack ass.
I don't do meth! Mike is family! He is still a person, with a mother, and father!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Switzer plans run for Vigo County Council 15 hr Nope 9
West t cops 15 hr Dang 1
whos mandie atterson 22 hr Real 14
Autuym akers Thu Bahahahah 3
Bob kirkman Wed Hahaha 4
What about Paul "papa" jerling?? Jan 14 Justcurious 1
Kristen Kennedy McGrew Jan 13 Truth 5

West Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance