What the hell is with all of the skan...

What the hell is with all of the skanks in this town.

Posted in the West Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
thatguy

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Sounds like you only hang out in the poorer quarters where the ragged people go. Maybe you need to quit slumming it.
whatguy

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2012
thatguy wrote:
Sounds like you only hang out in the poorer quarters where the ragged people go. Maybe you need to quit slumming it.
No I agree with him. So many women in this town looks like 60 year old bar queens and they are in their 40s.
They smoke or smoked, drink in bars every weekend, terrible skin, no make up or to much make up, most ignore their kids they have out of wedlock.
If you are attracted to this....maybe your the one slumming it
onenameonly

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Im not dumb or ugly and I like it anal
Xoxo Barbara Mahurin
bing

United States

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of pot bellied married men b*tchin cause they can't get a pretty young girl to buy their crap.Stop chasing young girls and pay attention to your wives perverts.
Bunny

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jul 27, 2012
whatguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No I agree with him. So many women in this town looks like 60 year old bar queens and they are in their 40s.
They smoke or smoked, drink in bars every weekend, terrible skin, no make up or to much make up, most ignore their kids they have out of wedlock.
If you are attracted to this....maybe your the one slumming it
So when am I supposed to start looking bad?? I'm 40 & I smoke..but I look good!
BarneyGoogle

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jul 27, 2012
The prison is here and others close by.
The nut houses.
St Mary of the hoods man hating feminist college.
Colleges. Typical trashy party college town.
Godless churches.
The majority of skirts here are on meth, prozac, city water or on something.
From trailer parks to suburbs, the country clubbers, the heiresses, colleges all over are messed up somehow someway.
Name the disease, the borderline personality disorders, bulimia, psychos, all negatives and sorry adjectives that can be used or stated...... it is here. Have no sex with females in this hood, not with female police, lawyers, hookers, the many female xcons, or nurses. Be sure they are indeed females. Get blood test results. Use prophylactics, doubled. Use grocery sacks for the faces. IF they're married they will put out. None can be trusted. Avoid CODA females as well as other female segments located locally. Not good for man or beast. Worse state that I have ever lived in. Worse town I have ever lived in....worse female attitudes or high expectations I've seen in twenty states and three foreign countries.
lol

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Go for broke wrote:
All I can say is you sound like a man wh ore.
Been around the block eh?
Women have to be weary of your kind too.
Also I never understood why it's so hard to find one good partner to share the rest of ones life with.
Cold feet, variety, or just lack of respect.,
Maybe as easy as lack of commitment.
Whatever it is, in about 20 years or sooner there will be so many sisters and brothers from different mothers roaming this earth having offspring so screwed up every state will have to have insane asylums as numerous as public schools.
LMAO ;) Sad but True!
gonads

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Gods Gift to Bitches wrote:
This town is full of nothing but white trash trailer rats. I mean what the hell is going on, do they put ugly in the water? Even the slim few that can pass the sniff test, and I mean that literally, have the worst personalities. Nasty skanks walking around talking like ghetto trash dressed in what looks like they pulled out of a dumpster. Even if you get past their looks the personality is always shit. This place is like the sewer when it comes to women, all the shit seems to have been flushed here. So a toast, to the Terre Haute woman, dumb as hell and uglier than a bag of assholes.
You are absolutly right. You forgot to mention all of the dope in this town. These girls start snorting meth, move onto smoking it then make a bunch of babies they dont raise because they are at the bar. Look at lindsy streeter - now in court ordered rehab, and miranda cambell - knocked up so she could hook a dude that will pay her bills and for her to get high. I live on the south end in a decent neighborhood and its nothing but trashy females. They should drop a nuke on this god forsaken place
Cledus

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jul 27, 2012
BarneyGoogle wrote:
worse female attitudes or high expectations I've seen in twenty states and three foreign countries.
Still on the run, huh?
kitten

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2012
You ain't real men. Real men don't talk crap about women.Did you look close? I think you must be talking about those dudes in drag. I bet you enjoyed that didn't you . Perv
kitten

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2012
yeah you old pot bellied married man now act like you know me or any other single women. make you hard to talk shit to women don't it.you give your age away by the way you talk.You wouldn't know what to do with one if she gave you a sec.
Lucy

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>
How old am I then? It gets me even harder when I beat down chubby white trash scum such as yourself. Then I take that hard on and ram it home on ya for some good old fashion hate fuckin. Will you lift your stomach out of the way for me though? Don't want to have to touch you anymore than necessary.
You have a Mouth on you..does it make u feel macho??
Go for broke

United States

#19 Jul 27, 2012
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>You have a Mouth on you..does it make u feel macho??
He sounds like a sexual predator.
I'm sure it does make him feel macho.
What a perv!!
Lucy

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Go for broke wrote:
<quoted text>
He sounds like a sexual predator.
I'm sure it does make him feel macho.
What a perv!!
Yes you're right! He sure does sound like a Predator! What a Nut Job!
gonads

United States

#21 Jul 27, 2012
kitten wrote:
You ain't real men. Real men don't talk crap about women.Did you look close? I think you must be talking about those dudes in drag. I bet you enjoyed that didn't you . Perv
You can make your argument any way you wish, but the truth is, any person who has been outside of terre haute and sceen other places knows how skanky and trashy the females here are. Im fully aware that its not your fault that you have never left your trailor park, let alone this shitty city but i have and i hate to break it to you kitten, but the females here are trash. You can feel free to post a picture of yourself if it would prove me wrong but we all know that wont happen. Its alright kitten, we know u have to defend your own kind. Skanks hoes trashy sl*&ts and fat chicks.....rock on
gonads

United States

#23 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
How old am I then? It gets me even harder when I beat down chubby white trash scum such as yourself. Then I take that hard on and ram it home on ya for some good old fashion hate fuckin. Will you lift your stomach out of the way for me though? Don't want to have to touch you anymore than necessary.
Come on dude, you are not thinking this thing all the way through.........when she moves her stomach over you are still going to have to figure out what to do with the f.u.p.a !!(for you dumb shyts the fupa is the Fatty Upper Pu**y Area)
gonads

United States

#24 Jul 27, 2012
or maybe we should tag team this tramp like her dad and her uncle used to
Lucy

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You're one to talk, you obviously haven't yet learned your place. You need a cock or a fist to stop that leaking of the mouth.
YOU need to go back to Jail..LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!
kitten

United States

#26 Jul 27, 2012
gonads wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make your argument any way you wish, but the truth is, any person who has been outside of terre haute and sceen other places knows how skanky and trashy the females here are. Im fully aware that its not your fault that you have never left your trailor park, let alone this shitty city but i have and i hate to break it to you kitten, but the females here are trash. You can feel free to post a picture of yourself if it would prove me wrong but we all know that wont happen. Its alright kitten, we know u have to defend your own kind. Skanks hoes trashy sl*&ts and fat chicks.....rock on
where do you see any thing says I'm in Terre haute or live in a trailor park. Loser

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#28 Jul 27, 2012
I'll bet all of you guys are dads to some of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vigo County King Of Welfare 7 min YourSurprise-39 43
Tiniest penises in the 'Haute ...name em 16 min Delanee 11
Mr. Dan Tanoos needs to resign 46 min Ellis 96
Dane Norton and Leann Cambelle Thu Just saying 7
Brittany Stevens Jul 20 Cousin 4
Dane Norton and Courtney hoole??? Jul 18 Unknown 12
Michelle roberts Jul 18 Serioysly 3

West Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance