Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Chiefl injun nuts

West Hartford, CT

#4955 Jun 24, 2013
Dio you are seriously messed up

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4956 Jun 24, 2013
Praxis, I'm sorry for the imposter posting nastiness towards you. Please no that those are the postings of a disturbed individual.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4957 Jun 24, 2013
Well the election for Kerrys seat is tommorow so deep down inside you have to decide if you would rather be kicked in the junk or kicked in the junk over and over and over and over and over again?

The citizens lose either way. The Government has become to big and entitled to sustain itself.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4958 Jun 24, 2013
Stamos! Double or nothing. I'm being a nice guy by letting you get out of this mess without putting your tail between your legs any longer. OR you can just get me my franks and let's call it a fair deal. MA will be where it should be by the end of tomorrow. I bet.

I'll stop calling you names like "welch". I promise. Stamos! I'll even give you odds.

OR is this moderate latino just a bit too center for you extremists?

Go SEALS!!!
Blue Light

Fitchburg, MA

#4959 Jun 24, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Stamos! Double or nothing. I'm being a nice guy by letting you get out of this mess without putting your tail between your legs any longer. OR you can just get me my franks and let's call it a fair deal. MA will be where it should be by the end of tomorrow. I bet.
I'll stop calling you names like "welch". I promise. Stamos! I'll even give you odds.
OR is this moderate latino just a bit too center for you extremists?
Go SEALS!!!
Funny thing is you're the one who brings race into EVERYTHING. Pretty telling.

I think they call that white guilt.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4960 Jun 25, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy old fools like you shouldn't be allowed on a computer. People found you on other sites showing you wrinkled old wares. It makes you a lesser man in most people’s book. You should stay on your sick sites with like-minded sick people. You're a loser in every sense of the world. Hey any tips on doing mom = I know you have a lot of experience in that area.
You're a half-wit and when we look up loser in the dictionary your puss is right there with those big bulging eyes reflecting a true moronic look.

Now, pay close attention, it's Mr. Markey with a 10 point lead in the polls, so that should tell you who to vote for, ok snail brain!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4961 Jun 25, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a half-wit and when we look up loser in the dictionary your puss is right there with those big bulging eyes reflecting a true moronic look.
Now, pay close attention, it's Mr. Markey with a 10 point lead in the polls, so that should tell you who to vote for, ok snail brain!
I'm not a fan of Markey. It's possible he came over on the Mayflower. Only a fool would let the polls dictate their vote.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4962 Jun 25, 2013
I wouldn't mind getting some younger minds in office. Gomez isn't exactly young but it would be a start. The world is always evolving. But Government doesn't improve.

I had to get the wife a new phone they say it's a 'smart phone' and it must be smarter than her because they charge me more every month and she still can't figure out how to use it.

Location hidden

#4963 Jun 25, 2013
Praxis, please know that it is an imposter using my good name to malign you. Thank you.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4965 Jun 26, 2013
HE WON!!! HE WON!!!

Well, I won't say "I told you so"! But, I DID!

To the fake FLRetiree and Dufus-Praxis, I say; "Hahahaha"!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4966 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a fan of Markey. It's possible he came over on the Mayflower. Only a fool would let the polls dictate their vote.
The polls are not dictating the votes. The polls reflect the intention of the voters, don't you know anything??

Now get back on the fry-o-lator the drive thru is backing up!

Location hidden

#4967 Jun 26, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
HE WON!!! HE WON!!!
Are you really surprised that a life-long politician, a Democrat in MA, one of the bluest states, won an election there? Gomez had a good showing but I don't think anyone expected him to win. I don't recall anyone on here saying he was going to win, hoping sure, but not claiming Gomez was going to claim the seat.

We'll see what Markey does but given that he's part of the machine that's gotten us into this mess my expectations are extremely low.

Oh, and my wife is out of commission for the next two weeks fellas, looks like her hips are arthritic from being opened so much.
Rabbi youconevich

Lowell, MA

#4968 Jun 26, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Praxis, please know that it is an imposter using my good name to malign you. Thank you.
Everyone knows you are not the real Florida Retiree.
He made a fool of you. So you seek revenge.
Only a fool would believe you are the original Florida Retiree.
Are you and Praxis. Inbreeds?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4969 Jun 26, 2013
Blue Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is you're the one who brings race into EVERYTHING. Pretty telling.
I think they call that white guilt.
No, not EVERYTHING. Only the things that matter. Like politics. Any anyway, STFU. I was talking to Stamos.

You must have a convicted mentally challenged/ill murderer you can taunt somewhere. Get busy.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4970 Jun 26, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
HE WON!!! HE WON!!!
You must be some kind of a genius. You should teach politics at a University. Then again since there was a 50% chance you would get it right and everyone was saying Markey would win I wouldn't get to far ahead of yourself.

What is your next brilliant prediction?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4971 Jun 26, 2013
Rabbi youconevich wrote:
<quoted text>
is that you Paul?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4972 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You must be some kind of a genius. You should teach politics at a University. Then again since there was a 50% chance you would get it right and everyone was saying Markey would win I wouldn't get to far ahead of yourself.
What is your next brilliant prediction?
I used to teach Political Science, so it seems you are a little brighter than I gave you credit for. However, you are from Leo-Minster and that explains a lot!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4973 Jun 26, 2013
Rabbi youconevich wrote:
<quoted text>
I assumed that was the case. Thank you for reinforcing the fact of the matter.

Looks like this Forum can be closed now unless the mental midgets care to keep it going with their meaningless banter.
Zero Population Growth

Cummington, MA

#4974 Jun 26, 2013
Rabbi youconevich wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any rabbi's perform metzitzah b'peh's in your locality?
Thank you.

Location hidden

#4975 Jun 26, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I assumed that was the case. Thank you for reinforcing the fact of the matter.
Looks like this Forum can be closed now unless the mental midgets care to keep it going with their meaningless banter.
He was calling you the imposter. Even the casual reader of these forums know that you are nothing but a fraud. I am the real FLRetiree, always have been. Why don't you find yourself a hobby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wynn made official captain (Jan '08) Aug 25 cops are liars an... 7
News Police on lookout for missing West Stockbridge ... Aug 20 cops are psychopaths 4
News Clarence Fanto: Pittsfield leaders need to rise... Aug 9 cops are liars an... 5
News Bernard A. Drew: Sensational crimes not new, ev... Aug 1 cops are liars an... 2
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) Jul '15 Rebeccaglen 253
News Police: Teacher bought alcohol n The ex-Lee edu... (Jun '10) Jul '15 Praxis33 156
Lenox Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Stockbridge Mortgages