Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take Lynch who's actually held a real-world job over the professional politician, thanks. The last thing we need in DC is another professional politician with his limited view of the world.
Sen. Markey has the most experience for the job over his running mates, he's a natural for the position and will complement Sen. Warren who BTW is doing an excellent job right out of the gate. So be smart and cast your vote for Sen. Marley.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" a moron and so is Markey.

Let me correct you Half Wit, it's "You're" which means "You are" so stop typing your, ok Half Wit!

Why do you make such juvenile statements? Is it because you have limited thinking ability?
Praxi33

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me correct you Half Wit, it's "You're" which means "You are" so stop typing your, ok Half Wit!
Why do you make such juvenile statements? Is it because you have limited thinking ability?
You shouldn't be typing with a dick. in your mouth. Yes we know you need to have a family member strap one on so your sorry arse gets what in needs. Family perverts like you need a liberal handout just to get through the day as you have loser written all over each of your posts.
dumbass

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Let alone people are commenting on a thread started almost three years ago, it boils down to dick in the mouth comments.

At least start a new thread. PLEASE!
Jtn

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Praxi33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be typing with a dick. in your mouth. Yes we know you need to have a family member strap one on so your sorry arse gets what in needs. Family perverts like you need a liberal handout just to get through the day as you have loser written all over each of your posts.
tellbthis to Wong
Ferenc S Barta

Debrecen, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I would like to make a comment / question again that I had asked not once, as to WHY IS STILL A QUESTION

WHO DO YOU SUPPORT FOR U.S. SENATE IN MASS. IN 2010?

As far as I am concerned this year is 2013, or am I wrong?

I am sure you are aware I am living in Hungary since June of 1990. I lived in Leominster on Wisteria Dr. for several years. I check every single day as to whats going on in Leominster, in Fitchbourg, and watch WBZ news daily. I think I know more as to whats going on BACK HOME, than people live there.

Thats enough of this, but just in case somebody would take a little time could reply.

Thank you, and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
California influence

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Outside money attacking Stephen Lynch in Senate race

Californian claims a link to ‘dirty oil’

By Michael Levenson
| Globe Staff
April 08, 2013
Article Preview
Comments ( 4 )
Subscribe

Thomas F. Steyer, a billionaire California hedge-fund executive has chosen to bombard US Representative Stephen F. Lynch with theatrical attacks from the skies and from the streets. He has poured $400,000 so far into the primary race to fill the US Senate seat vacated by John Kerry, bankrolling planes with banners and trucks with video screens.

If this isn't bad enough, most of Markey supporters had California license plates in Lowell last night.
The majority of campaign workers for Markey are from California.

The Massachusetts voters are too smart for this sort of influence.

At the debate Markey stated that he went and rang the bell to see who lived on the first floor of his grandparents home in Lawrence. Enough, PLEASE!!!

He said a "Dominican family" answered the door. Lets be truthful here if an old weird looking white male knocked on this door they would have kept their kids inside and called the police.

Markey has lived in another state for many years now. His wife is a doctor, where does she live?
Intheknow

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"Ed Markey keeps Stephen Lynch on the ropes" is the current Herald headline, read the story and vote for Sen. Markey.
Oh brother

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Intheknow wrote:
"Ed Markey keeps Stephen Lynch on the ropes" is the current Herald headline, read the story and vote for Sen. Markey.
Forida Retiree: What is so laughable about you is that you claim to vote for republicans. Anyone who would even think of voting for Markey is a leftie loonie to the extreme. You are as phony as a $3 bill!
How many posts have you had on this subject now? about 4000??? Just Facts is so right about you. You need to get out and get some of that nice Florida sunshine before you croak. Why DO you waste so much time on here? Entertainment? You provide entertainment THAT's for sure. LOL
Intheknow

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Oh brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Forida Retiree: What is so laughable about you is that you claim to vote for republicans. Anyone who would even think of voting for Markey is a leftie loonie to the extreme. You are as phony as a $3 bill!
How many posts have you had on this subject now? about 4000??? Just Facts is so right about you. You need to get out and get some of that nice Florida sunshine before you croak. Why DO you waste so much time on here? Entertainment? You provide entertainment THAT's for sure. LOL

I like to see the reply's from twerps like you and the Tomahtoe guy, it's laughable entertainment and a break from the pool, golf and walking the beach. Now get back to the fry-o-lator the lunch crowd is here LOL.......
Oh brother

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to see the reply's from twerps like you and the Tomahtoe guy, it's laughable entertainment and a break from the pool, golf and walking the beach. Now get back to the fry-o-lator the lunch crowd is here LOL.......
Just who do you think you're kidding Retiree? You do none of those things. Thanks for ANOTHER LAUGH!
Intheknow

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who do you think you're kidding Retiree? You do none of those things. Thanks for ANOTHER LAUGH!
The only laugh on here is you. Now go finish bagging those fries the drive-thru is backing up! LOL.....
Praxis33

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you move to Florida because you are a loser and your mother was chasing you around the house? Didn't you post about what you did to your before you left for low income florida housing?
Chief Metacomet

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you move to Florida because you are a loser and your mother was chasing you around the house? Didn't you post about what you did to your before you left for low income florida housing?
Who are you to talk? When you're not at the North Adams Legion swilling cheap beers you're molesting domestic livestock.
Hey FR

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Any truth to the rumor that your wife uses to turn tricks back in the day? Word around the card table is that she used to charge handsomely for her services but that it was well worth the expense.

Did she like to "keep the change" or was she a spitter?
No Scam

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You people have been whining and insulting each other for 2 1/2 years, don't you think it is time to put your big girl panties on and do something with your lives?
gazazz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

http://youtube.com/watch... ……
Vote Putin
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

gazazz wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7k9 SoLcRmw8 ……
Vote Putin
vote me,we need more hurls in office,yu go gurl,gurl power,men stink,free wine
Church Lady

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You all need to go to confession and ask forgiveness.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Church Lady wrote:
You all need to go to confession and ask forgiveness.

Bless you my child, may I ask what I have done to ask for the forgiveness that you speak of?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Stockbridge Discussions

Search the West Stockbridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Thu Dale Craven 1,152
Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) Jul 27 NY TOMBOY 234
Pittsfield man faces drug, weapon charges after... Jul 23 Mark 5
Hugo E. Schlegel, 77 Jul 8 ANNEMARIE 1
Dona t flush that: Blocked sewers prove costly ... Jul 8 Praxis33 8
Pittsfield Parade to step off at 10 a.m.; TV br... Jul 4 black and blue and bloody 3
Lenox man is arrested twice for stealing purses (May '10) Jun '14 Praxis33 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Stockbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Stockbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE