Brothers back in hot water

Full story: Berkshire Eagle

Court papers show an apparent pattern of recidivism by two convicted criminals who picked up fresh drug charges last week.
Comments
61 - 71 of 71 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Extractor

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Wouldn't you think that Chartock would have done his homework on who he was having do work at his house, unless he knows these guys. He knows everything. He is really just a punk with the media in his corner. I know a waitress who told me her boss practically tells her and the other girls to kiss his a-- so he won't write a bad article about his eating place. Another told me what a big TIPPER he is.
Sick of it

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Ok first of all this is going to far, seriously how old do you have to be before you realize your not only ruining your own life, but your family's name and there family's. Mike, common, your supposed to be looking out for your brothers. Instead you keep fucking up. Your 39 dude, grow up. Jeff you used to be such a good kid. Learn by example. You don't wana be in jail for the rest of your life. It just pisses me off because people who weren't involved in any of this are suffering because of two idiot's . Poor Mr Paris, and Brian who had nothing to do with this are going through hell right now. Mr Paris is to old to be going through this shit.
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

bout time wrote:
<quoted text>the rape you watched the victim probly knows you will stick up for him.i mean you saw the whole thing..right.
What I witnessed was a married woman kissing a man in his driveway after she gave him a ride home from a bar...now if this woman was raped why would she be kissing him goodbye? There was no crying, no fighting, certainly no rape! If I was caught cheating on my husband I would fess up, I wouldnt try and ruin someone elses reputation by crying rape (again). And the slander that this woman is putting on the internet is uncalled for. I would appreciate comments like this stop. A forum that is meant to comment on the article written about the Paris brothers for being drug dealers should have comments relevant to that.
Snitchesgetstich es

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Sick of it wrote:
Ok first of all this is going to far, seriously how old do you have to be before you realize your not only ruining your own life, but your family's name and there family's. Mike, common, your supposed to be looking out for your brothers. Instead you keep **** up. Your 39 dude, grow up. Jeff you used to be such a good kid. Learn by example. You don't wana be in jail for the rest of your life. It just pisses me off because people who weren't involved in any of this are suffering because of two idiot's . Poor Mr Paris, and Brian who had nothing to do with this are going through hell right now. Mr Paris is to old to be going through this ****.
WELL SAID. I feel the pain.
Hates drug dealers

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Snitchesgetstiches wrote:
<quoted text>WELL SAID. I feel the pain.
the only reason the whole don't snitch policy is in affect is because of low level street trash putting fear on the general population. Lift gun bans, permits and restrictions to all law abiding citizens and promise them amunity from criminal charges and civil suits. Then let's see how many beatings or slashings you cowards dish out resulting in stiches. You'll have to change your little sang to deal drugs in our community and your punishment won't be puny.
Hates drug dealers

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

I've heard of that before. You go and f a girl drunk and she calls rape so her man don't leave her. That's f'd up. Isn't bunnell married?

“JC POOLPOOL”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

blame the economy not pot for this one`
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Hates drug dealers wrote:
I've heard of that before. You go and f a girl drunk and she calls rape so her man don't leave her. That's f'd up. Isn't bunnell married?
He will be this year
Aaron

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be this year
what does his fiancÚ think of all this or is it just faceless spinless dweebs talking crap online with no balls?
zens1

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
what does his fiancÚ think of all this or is it just faceless spinless dweebs talking crap online with no balls?
but at zens the fun just never stops,come enjoy and drink your problems away.
gangsters and deviants

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Amazed 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree agree with you more. All you have to do is turn on your television and see all these pedophiles re-offending against our children. The system DOES NOT protect our children from these Sc** Bags, In my opinion anyone who commits a crime against a child should go to jail and stay there. Most drug offenders are none violent criminals who are supporting a habit they themselves have. Most do not push drugs on young children they sell them to willing adults who want them. How then I ask is a drug offender dangerous to society, and a pedophile rapist is not? I think in the years to come we will see that the government agrees with most of our opinions and starts changing laws when it comes to sex offenders, who by the way CANNOT be treated, Drug addicts CAN. Amazed you hit the nail right on the head!!!!
Well let's hope drug addicts can be treated. Before something bad happens to someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Stockbridge Discussions

Search the West Stockbridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) Sun NY TOMBOY 234
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Crazy Mike 4,696
Pittsfield man faces drug, weapon charges after... Jul 23 Mark 5
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
Hugo E. Schlegel, 77 Jul 8 ANNEMARIE 1
Dona t flush that: Blocked sewers prove costly ... Jul 8 Praxis33 8
Pittsfield Parade to step off at 10 a.m.; TV br... Jul 4 black and blue and bloody 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Stockbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Stockbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••