Brothers back in hot water

Brothers back in hot water

There are 70 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Brothers back in hot water. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Court papers show an apparent pattern of recidivism by two convicted criminals who picked up fresh drug charges last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nothing but vermin

Altamont, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Soon the posts will come that try to paint these vermin as good family men and fun-loving, altruistic heroes. Don't believe them.

They deserve extermination as all vermin do, nothing less.
LOSERS

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2010
wow the paper had that all wrong!
Looking For Sympathy

Berlin, CT

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Released on $25K,$500, & $1K bail?!

When the hell are we going to get judges on the bench who understand the terms "justice" & "jurisprudence"?

Or, let's start issuing licenses to these lowlifes, call them "street pharmicists with limited inventory" and start making money off of them, if these "judges" don't think this is such a big deal.
Andrew

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Apr 21, 2010
REPEAT drug offenders? I'm absolutely stunned! And with judges taking such a severe stance on drug issues, too! Bottom line, these worthless animals (and make no mistake, that's what they are. ANIMALS.) need to be eliminated from society once and for all; the law as it now stands is not enough, it allows these criminals to spend a few months in a cushy corrections institution, where many times they're actually able to forge NEW drug contacts, and intimidate witnesses by proxy, then they get released back into society where they will pick up where they left off. It's a sad and depressing fact, but until the good citizens get fed up and start fighting back themselves, this will keep happening.
bibble

Holyoke, MA

#6 Apr 21, 2010
daddy payed the bail for his reject son drug dealer. what a surprise.
Amazed

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2010
I am amazed that everyone on this forum freaks out when loser drug dealers are arrested, but if a pedophile or rapist is arrested or convicted nothing is said. I think the people of Pittsfield have to remember one thing drug addicts do it to themselves, these drug dealers do not force them. Rapist and molesters hurt others. Priorities people priorities.
Andrew

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Apr 21, 2010
Amazed wrote:
I am amazed that everyone on this forum freaks out when loser drug dealers are arrested, but if a pedophile or rapist is arrested or convicted nothing is said. I think the people of Pittsfield have to remember one thing drug addicts do it to themselves, these drug dealers do not force them. Rapist and molesters hurt others. Priorities people priorities.
Wrong on two points, actually. First, when pedos or rapists are in the news, there is ALWAYS a reaction, and second, yes, druggies start out doing it to themselves, but what happens when they inevitably try to push the crap on innocent kids or other people? Or when they kill somebody just to get their next fix? As for priorites, maybe the priority should be ACTION, and not TALK.
WHAT

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Apr 21, 2010
The Extractor wrote:
The arrest in Great Barrington was made at the great Dr. Alan Chartock's house on Hollenbeck Avenue. You know, he is the know all. Friends with the DA, was an Alford selectman, served on the NYPD and on the Knapp Commission, eats at the best places, writes how important he is each week in the Eagle. All the places he travels. How does he know these people?????
Lets hear it DOCTOR, Dr. of BS
Is this a fact? How do you know this? Please let us know. And where is our wonderful Berkshire Eagle reporting on this??
histo

West Springfield, MA

#10 Apr 21, 2010
we should make weed a legal substance and tax the hell out of it. Use the profit to fund the war against hard drugs. Taking the weed of the street will take some buisness away from the dealors. Then the dealors lose $ from there weed sales (also lose there main gateway drug) while also getting more police pressure put on them from the increased funding the police with have to fight illegal drugs.
Wow

Westfield, MA

#11 Apr 21, 2010
bibble wrote:
daddy payed the bail for his reject son drug dealer. what a surprise.
and this is a surprise how? Daddy had a huge going away party for him years ago when he went upstate for his last conviction......
Prove me wrong

Albany, NY

#12 Apr 21, 2010
I was wondering why Alan made a point of saying he had never smoked pot during a radio broadcast this morning.
Joey

Chester, MA

#13 Apr 21, 2010
Maybe murry chartock's dog is envolved???
surprised

Springfield, MA

#14 Apr 21, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
and this is a surprise how? Daddy had a huge going away party for him years ago when he went upstate for his last conviction......
Oh yes..dada's $ has paid for a lot..just goes to show you, it doesnt matter how much money a family has, your kids can still turn out as a menace to society. Its the morals and lessons you teach them as they grow up. All due respect, John is a nice guy, but, a little too nice maybe????
Amazed 2

Albany, NY

#15 Apr 21, 2010
Amazed wrote:
I couldn't agree agree with you more. All you have to do is turn on your television and see all these pedophiles re-offending against our children. The system DOES NOT protect our children from these Sc** Bags, In my opinion anyone who commits a crime against a child should go to jail and stay there. Most drug offenders are none violent criminals who are supporting a habit they themselves have. Most do not push drugs on young children they sell them to willing adults who want them. How then I ask is a drug offender dangerous to society, and a pedophile rapist is not? I think in the years to come we will see that the government agrees with most of our opinions and starts changing laws when it comes to sex offenders, who by the way CANNOT be treated, Drug addicts CAN. Amazed you hit the nail right on the head!!!!
What

Bronx, NY

#16 Apr 21, 2010
Ha, ha dirtbags have fun in jail! And what about the drug soaked scumbags who molest and rape woman and children? It's a viceous circle.
just another mother

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2010
The Extractor wrote:
The arrest in Great Barrington was made at the great Dr. Alan Chartock's house on Hollenbeck Avenue. You know, he is the know all. Friends with the DA, was an Alford selectman, served on the NYPD and on the Knapp Commission, eats at the best places, writes how important he is each week in the Eagle. All the places he travels. How does he know these people?????

Lets hear it DOCTOR, Dr. of BS
The Paris family are known all over Berkshire as a very reputible company, dose that

mean that everyone that dose business with them are suspect, I THINK NOT What an idiot you are.
Tom Waits

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Apr 21, 2010
surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes..dada's $ has paid for a lot..just goes to show you, it doesnt matter how much money a family has, your kids can still turn out as a menace to society. Its the morals and lessons you teach them as they grow up. All due respect, John is a nice guy, but, a little too nice maybe????
I think you right, John Paris is a nice man. He spends his winters in Florida and his sons need his supervision maybe into their 50's. Now the supervision will come from the Massachusetts Correctional Institution.
The Extractor

Springfield, MA

#19 Apr 21, 2010
How do I know the man was arrested at Chartock's house????
Because the whole neighborhood saw all the cops there and take the guy away. There were Great Barrington Police and state troopers there.
real quik

Springfield, MA

#20 Apr 21, 2010
The Extractor wrote:
How do I know the man was arrested at Chartock's house????
Because the whole neighborhood saw all the cops there and take the guy away. There were Great Barrington Police and state troopers there.
were they doing the roof?
rickf

Chicopee, MA

#21 Apr 21, 2010
While I don't particularly like Chartock, I don't see the connection here. The guy was busted at his house where he was working. So? I would like to see hard drug dealers and pedophiles sent to prison for a long time. Chartock? I just don't bother tuning in when he is speaking on the radio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) Jul 29 Rebeccaglen 253
News Police: Teacher bought alcohol n The ex-Lee edu... (Jun '10) Jul 14 Praxis33 156
Lenox Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 11
News Letter: ZBA won't be happy, but it can be fair Jun '15 Diane 3
News Fugitive held after pushing trooper, prompting ... Jun '15 cops are psychopa... 11
News Georgia fugitive captured in Pittsfield after f... Jun '15 Sandusky 10
News ARRAY(0x102357b0) Jun '15 cops are psychopaths 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Stockbridge Mortgages