Suspect in spate of Berkshire break-i...

Suspect in spate of Berkshire break-ins denies additional charges

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Dec 4, 2013, titled Suspect in spate of Berkshire break-ins denies additional charges. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A city man already accused in a series of break-ins and larcenies in Richmond and Pittsfield has denied six more charges connected to three break-ins in Lanesborough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#1 Dec 4, 2013
and deviants and thieves. But anyway, did former Lee police Chief Buffis really only steal $4000 from a Christmas Toy Fund he was in charge of for 30 years? The town of Lee terminated former Lee Police Chief Buffis for improperly billing the town for $5000 in personal/family cellphone use in two years or less. So how much did he really get away with? I think that's a fair question. I really doubt his life of crime only began once he became Chief Of Police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) May 18 Billy 282
News Challenge in Berkshire drunken driving case cou... May 5 Chris 12
News Four potential Berkshire County legislative can... Apr '16 cops are liars an... 8
Abram Antone aka Abraham Antoine (Nov '12) Mar '16 dclark 4
News 2016 Made in the Berkshires Festival Seeks Subm... Mar '16 one fish two fish 1
News Baker sees GE move, ties to Housatonic as 'sepa... Feb '16 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Third Annual Polar Plunge Returns To Onota... (Jan '15) Feb '16 cops are degenerates 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Stockbridge Mortgages