Suspect in spate of Berkshire break-ins denies additional charges

Dec 4, 2013 Full story: Berkshire Eagle

A city man already accused in a series of break-ins and larcenies in Richmond and Pittsfield has denied six more charges connected to three break-ins in Lanesborough.

Full Story
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Dec 4, 2013
and deviants and thieves. But anyway, did former Lee police Chief Buffis really only steal $4000 from a Christmas Toy Fund he was in charge of for 30 years? The town of Lee terminated former Lee Police Chief Buffis for improperly billing the town for $5000 in personal/family cellphone use in two years or less. So how much did he really get away with? I think that's a fair question. I really doubt his life of crime only began once he became Chief Of Police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Malden Resident 1,167
Boys & Girls Club of Pittsfield executive direc... (Nov '13) Sep 22 Praxis33 11
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701
Solar project on rebound in Lee, Lenox? Sep 10 Weird 2
Photo in Sarah's bedroom Sep 1 Gail Hawthorne 1
Hearing could set the fate of Pittsfield Vetera... Aug '14 Praxis33 8
Pittsfield: Veterans Agent Suspended Over Budge... Aug '14 Some Guy From Adams 3
West Stockbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

West Stockbridge Jobs

West Stockbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Stockbridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Stockbridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]