Pittsfield man admits to possessing cocaine, marijuana and a handgun

May 28, 2013 Full story: Berkshire Eagle

A 36-year-old city man pleaded guilty to marijuana and illegal gun charges on Tuesday in Berkshire Superior Court and was sentenced to up to 31A1 22 years in prison.

Full Story
joshy

Pittsfield, MA

#1 May 30, 2013
what a joke....31/5 years for a repeat offender? he must be working with the feds is my guess
Roger Dodger omg

Cummington, MA

#2 May 30, 2013
I like the beagles disclaimer "Keep it civil"
So says the purveyors of buggery. Civil.
lol
beating a dead horse

Bustins Island, ME

#3 May 30, 2013
Drugs in Pittsfield, what a shock. So anyway, what's the scandal involving Pittsfield's current crummy mayor?
beating a dead horse

Bustins Island, ME

#4 May 30, 2013
So anyway, I don't know if mayor Bianchi is a rasist or not, and I really don't care one way or the other. Personally I'm offended by him, or at least his politics, and i'm of a not so ethnic race on the darker side, and I find him offensive. But not anymore offensive than that of former crummy mayor who on occasion has been described as officially unethical, Pittsfield's least ethical contemporary mayor, irrational, hostile, threatening and dysfunctional. And the former crummy mayor is without a doubt a disappointment and failed to fulfill his promise that a methodone clinic would open over his dead body. Obviously you just can't trust politicians. So who knows what offensive behavior Bianchi may have engaged in or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) Dec 8 Naomi 242
NAACP president thinks Pittsfield can do more f... Dec 3 Praxis33 6
The pride of Pittsfield (Nov '08) Nov 18 Praxis33 5
Alan Chartock: Don't back down in wake of schoo... Nov '14 TruthInPublicRadio 1
Solar project on rebound in Lee, Lenox? Oct '14 Solarman 7
Competitive Soccer Oct '14 Ronaldo 1
Pittsfield woman found safe after spending nigh... Oct '14 Praxis33 3
More from around the web

West Stockbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE