Pittsfield man admits to possessing c...

Pittsfield man admits to possessing cocaine, marijuana and a handgun

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 28, 2013, titled Pittsfield man admits to possessing cocaine, marijuana and a handgun. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A 36-year-old city man pleaded guilty to marijuana and illegal gun charges on Tuesday in Berkshire Superior Court and was sentenced to up to 31A1 22 years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

joshy

Pittsfield, MA

#1 May 30, 2013
what a joke....31/5 years for a repeat offender? he must be working with the feds is my guess
Roger Dodger omg

Pittsfield, MA

#2 May 30, 2013
I like the beagles disclaimer "Keep it civil"
So says the purveyors of buggery. Civil.
lol
beating a dead horse

Eddington, ME

#3 May 30, 2013
Drugs in Pittsfield, what a shock. So anyway, what's the scandal involving Pittsfield's current crummy mayor?
beating a dead horse

Eddington, ME

#4 May 30, 2013
So anyway, I don't know if mayor Bianchi is a rasist or not, and I really don't care one way or the other. Personally I'm offended by him, or at least his politics, and i'm of a not so ethnic race on the darker side, and I find him offensive. But not anymore offensive than that of former crummy mayor who on occasion has been described as officially unethical, Pittsfield's least ethical contemporary mayor, irrational, hostile, threatening and dysfunctional. And the former crummy mayor is without a doubt a disappointment and failed to fulfill his promise that a methodone clinic would open over his dead body. Obviously you just can't trust politicians. So who knows what offensive behavior Bianchi may have engaged in or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... Fri Andy 5
News In Lenox case, state's high court rules no cons... Aug 25 cops are degener... 7
News Berkshire legislators pleased with late-session... Aug 2 cops are degener... 1
News Roaring through the Berkshires: Jimmy's Ride ra... Jul 31 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Charter Upgrading Internet, Cable in... Jul 30 Webster Fields 1
News City Council panel backs ballot question to fun... Jul 28 Tom Fontaine 3
News Berkshire County July 4th celebrations Jul '16 Bum Warmer 3

West Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Stockbridge Mortgages